打工姐妹花第四季 第2期:嗜血肥医(在线收听

   Buy four brownies and the fifth buzz is free.

  买四发大麻巧克力蛋糕,第五发免费挑。
  Brooklyn Bitty Bites bit it! Yeah! We won!
  "布鲁克林咬一口"咬死了!爽!我们赢了!
  Eat it, red haired lady and your asian daughter!
  吃屎去吧!带着亚洲女儿的红发妞!
  Max, them going down right after the death of the cupcake giant, "Crumbs," is scary.
  麦克斯,它们紧接着在小蛋糕界巨擘"小蛋糕屑"后倒闭很可怕好吗。
  It's like there's a serial killer out there coming after cupcakes.
  感觉就像外面有个连环杀手专门追杀小蛋糕们。
  Well, he should be easy to outrun, 'cause that'll be one fat Dexter.
  那应该很容易就能逃脱他魔爪啦,因为他肯定是个"嗜血肥医"。
  Seriously, we have a big problem.
  说真的,我们有大麻烦了。
  I'm back!
  我回来啦!
  And there's our little problem.
  我们的"小"麻烦来了。
  Wow, you don't usually see the ventriloquist's dummy out of his suitcase alone.
  哇,平常很难看到腹语术者的玩偶会跑出箱子自己走呢。
  Hello, Earl. Hello, Caroline.
  你好,厄尔。你好,卡洛琳。
  Hello, reason I do two hours of phone therapy every Wednesday before work. So, did you all miss me?
  你好,每周三上班前我都得花两小时看电话心理医生的理由。所以,你们想我吗?
  You were gone? 'Cause I swear I just saw you yesterday. Wait, maybe that was a cat.
  你之前不在吗?我记得我昨天才见过你啊。不对,我看到的可能是只猫。
  I was gone, people! To San Francisco for a convention. The restaurant and diner association. "Radass."
  我之前不在好吗!我去旧金山参加会议了。潮流饭店与劲爆餐厅协会。简称"潮爆".
  You were at something called "Radass" in San Francisco?
  你去旧金山参加了名为"潮爆"的活动吗?
  Are you sure it wasn't "Redass"?
  你确定不是"菊爆"吗?
  I am not gay. I'm restaurant curious. I discovered an exciting new item for our menu.
  我又不是基佬。只是对餐厅性向不定。我发现了一个可以加进菜单的新东西。
  No way. No new menu additions.
  不行,不许往菜单里加新东西。
  I already lie awake in bed worrying about how high the food bar is here.
  我都已经辗转难眠,担心咱们店里的食物标准会高到没边了。
  Pick up! Pulled pork.
  上菜!手撕猪肉。
  And it's good 'cause before I pulled it, I gave it a dry rub.
  味道很棒,因为在我手撕之前我帮他干擦了一遍。
  It's $4 toast.
  是4块钱吐司啦。
  $4 toast?
  4块钱吐司吗?
  That's $5 more than our toast is worth.
  比咱们店里吐司的实际身价高了5块钱啊。
  Delicious, homemade artisan bread.
  美味的自制手工面包。
  At first, I was reluctant to put something so big in my mouth.
  一开始我也不乐意把这么"大"的东西放入嘴。
  But the hot butter drizzling down my chin was my sticky reward.
  但是入口后,热腾腾的"黄油"慢慢流下我下巴,简直像是给我"黏糊糊"的赏赐。
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/dgjmh/dgjmh4/410796.html