打工姐妹花第四季 第8期:穷鬼版长发公主(在线收听) |
Ooh, nope. It's really all stuck up in there. It's so odd. 不行。被卡得死死的。真是奇了怪了。
I don't know how a thing like this could happen.
怎么会发生这种事呢。
Uh, you put me up into the wall.
因为你想把我关进墙里。
And now I'm trapped in a murphy bed like some welfare Rapunzel.
现在我像穷鬼版长发公主被困在一张折叠床上。
Stop panicking, I'll get a scissors.
别恐慌了,我去拿剪刀。
Oh, yeah, yeah! Get the scissors.
是呀是呀,快拿剪刀。
Then plunge 'em into my heart 'cause I'd rather die than cut my hair.
拿来直接插进我心脏吧,我宁愿失去生命也不愿失去秀发。
Okay, Max, I think I have something that might work, But you have to promise me that you will never bring this up again.
好啦,麦克斯,我可能有办法,但你得先向我保证你永远都不会再提起这件事。
What? The fact that your head is stuck to your bed? Sorry, that's coming up again.
哪件事?你的头卡在你的床上吗?抱歉,一不小心又脱口而出了。
Go into my nightstand and get my cinnamon-flavored make-up remover.
打开我的床头柜,拿出我肉桂味的卸妆油。
You mean the lube?
你是说性爱润滑油吗?
Can we please call it make-up remover? Please! I need us to do that.
能不能就把它称为"卸妆油"啊?求你了!我们俩得口径一致。
It's almost empty. Man, you've removed a lot of make-up.
都快用完了。老天,你"泄"了不少妆啊。
Stop it! Just squeeze some out and put it on the parts that we need to move.
别晃了!快挤一点出来涂到我们需要移动的部位。
Yeah, I'm familiar.
不用你教,我可是老手了。
Please tell me it's working.
拜托告诉我起作用了。
I'm trying, but...I don't think I can get your hair out.
我在试,但是...我觉得你的头发弄不出来了。
Good news is, I think we can fit a penis in there. Who could that be?
好消息是,里面可以塞个鸡鸡哦。会是谁呢?
A rapist we've done most of the work for.
一位我们帮他做足前戏的强奸犯。
Oh, we were just talking about you.
我们正说到你呢。
Max, you gotta help me with the bread for Han's toast. I've already burned ten of these.
麦克西,你得帮我做阿憨吐司的面包。我已经烤坏了十个这玩意了。
Turns out the only thing I can successfully bake is meth.
事实证明我唯一擅长烤的是冰毒。 |
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/dgjmh/dgjmh4/410802.html |