打工姐妹花第四季 第11期:剪头发(在线收听

   Yeah, now, after the emergency trip to that salon.

  现在才不错,多亏了我跑去发廊紧急补救。
  When you got done with me, I looked like a baby bird on chemo.
  你刚剪完我头发时,我就像一只在化疗的小鸟。
  I'm sorry I had to use the last of our savings for my hair cut.
  抱歉不得不用掉了我们最后一点存款去剪头发。
  No, you're not. - No, I am not, I love this.
  你才不抱歉。-当然,我超爱这发型。
  Hi, I'm Kim. I just wanted to say sorry that we didn't film here the other day.
  你们好,我是金·卡戴珊。我想为之前没能在贵店拍摄节目而道歉。
  It almost hurts to look at her.
  光看她就觉得杀伤力好大啊。
  I know how hard us girls really work to keep our businesses going, So I'll take a cupcake and I'll totally tweet about it for real.
  我知道我们女生为了自己的事业会有多辛苦,所以我来买一个小蛋糕,然后我真的会帮你们发推宣传。
  Thank you so much.
  非常感谢。
  Here, here, here, here, here.
  给,快拿着。
  We can't break a $100, and anyway, this is so on the house.
  我们找不开100块,不过没关系,这个我们请你吃吧。
  Oh, thanks.
  谢谢。
  Cute hair.
  头发不错。
  Wait. Real quick...Do you think your mother would adopt me?
  等等,问你个问题,你觉得你妈会收养我吗?
  This is super awkward.
  这真是尴尬到爆了。
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/dgjmh/dgjmh4/410805.html