打工姐妹花第四季 第17期:汤姆的鞋(在线收听

   Aw, come on, girls, look around. I mean, you already have.

  拜托,姐们,四周看看。你们早就在地狱里了。
  Okay, now shh. Okay...Ouija, should I take oleg back?
  好了,别说话,嗯...通灵板,我应该和Oleg重归于好吗?
  Yes?
  应该?
  Oh, now, see, that is creepy because I was shoving it to "no".
  哦,看呐,真让人后背发凉,因为我刚刚是滑向"不应该"的。
  Do you want to get back with him?
  你想重新跟他在一起吗?
  Well, I'm torn. And also, I don't know what to do.
  我很纠结。我也不知道该怎么办。
  Throw your hands in the air like you just don't kale.
  在空中甩甩手,就像你刚刚扔甘蓝一样。
  Max, I'm proud of you for overlooking his job and giving this guy a chance.
  Max,你能忽略他的工作,给这家伙一个机会,我真为你骄傲。
  He's making a DJ face. I'm out.
  他长着一张音乐主持的脸,我要走了。
  Oh, my god, Dylan. No, we can't leave now.
  天啊,是Dylan。不,我们现在不能走。
  I just saw this girl, and she is the last person I want to see.
  我刚看到这女的,她是我最不想见到的人。
  What is the problem?
  为什么?
  It's Hilary Waldare. We went to wharton together. So competitive with me. Loved it when I lost all my money.
  她是Hilary Waldare。我们以前一起上沃顿商学院。超爱跟我竞争。在我破产以后她高兴疯了。
  She even threw a party to celebrate and then had the nerve to invite me. Worst party ever, by the way.
  她甚至开了个派对来庆祝,然后还有胆来邀请我。另外,那派对糟糕死了。
  Uh, worse than being at a dance club that has a price club?
  比出现在一家商场的跳舞俱乐部还糟吗?
  Max Black in the house of grain.
  Max Black来到粮食之家。
  And now he saw me.
  现在还被他看见了。
  Well, I'm gonna go hide before she sees me. I'll be in Tom's shoes. Nobody's ever over there.
  在她看见我之前,我要去躲起来。我要去"汤姆的鞋",那里没人逛的。
  I'm bustin' out some free range electronic dance music. That's right! I'm bringing it in my own bag.
  我要播放任意风格的电子舞曲。就是这样!我在用自己的方式进行。
  Uh, okay, we good? See you next Tuesday.
  好了,不闹别扭了吧?下周二见。
  Come on, stay. What's your hurry?
  别这样,留下来,你急什么啊?
  I can't watch any more people dance-shop.
  我实在受不了这么多人在店里跳舞。
  Max, come on. Get in front of me. See what you can do.
  Max,过来,站我前面。看看你能打出什么音乐。
  Oh, you're behind me this time...That's new.
  哦,这次你在我后面... 真新鲜。
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/dgjmh/dgjmh4/410811.html