打工姐妹花第四季 第20期:结婚礼物(在线收听

   Yes, Caroline. I am a cashier.

  没错,Caroline。我是收银员。
  I'm sorry, a what?
  不好意思,你是啥?
  I'm a cashier. Yeah, turns out things aren't great. My husband left me for my dad.
  我是收银员。人不可能事事顺心。我老公为了我爸抛弃了我。
  And they didn't even cut me in on the lifetime movie rights. It's on in January...Father is the bride.
  而且他们的结婚纪念视频还没把我拍进去。连新闻都上了,新娘居然是亲爹。
  Let me just weigh your salad.
  让我称一下沙拉重量。
  Well, I'm sure you'll pull yourself together like I did.
  我相信你一定能如我这般重新振作的。
  'Cause I'm kind of killing it, life-wise.
  我就活得很好,对自己好一点。
  That'll be $28. There's only $14 here.
  总共28块钱。可你只有14块钱。
  $28 for a salad?
  一个沙拉要28块?
  Well, that's dinosaur kale.
  那可是昂贵恐龙甘蓝。
  Oh! Mistake. Didn't want the dinosaur kale.
  哦!放错了。我并不想要这恐龙甘蓝。
  Never liked dinosaurs and really don't like them in my kale.
  从不喜欢恐龙,更不喜欢把它们变成甘蓝。
  Dinosaur kale gone.
  恐龙甘蓝没了。
  You're just putting it on the counter?
  你就直接把东西放在柜台上?
  Oh, I don't usually shop for myself. Is that not how it's done?
  哦,我一般不自己购物的。难道不是这样归还的吗?
  Caroline, do you not have enough money?
  Caroline,你是不是钱不够啊?
  No, Hilary, I have enough money.
  不,Hilary,我够钱。
  I just don't know why I have so many eggs.
  我怎么放了这么多鸡蛋呀。
  Here. You're holding up the line. You obviously don't have enough money to pay for your salad. Sad.
  给你,你堵着别人了。你显然是连买沙拉钱都不够。可怜。
  I don't know what you're implying. Oh! Here is my very successful business partner.
  我不知道你在说什么。哦!瞧,这位是我很牛的商业伙伴。
  Sorry it took so long. I couldn't find my pants.
  不好意思等那么久,我找裤子找了半天。
  I don't know how they made it all the way to the loading dock.
  不知道为啥我裤子丢到卸货区了。
  Face it Caroline, you came here to humiliate me and you can't even afford that egg. On your face.
  承认吧,Caroline,你来这里是为了羞辱我,可你自己连个沙拉都买不起。自打脸哦。
  Miss, did you drop this $20 bill?
  小姐,这20块钱是你丢的吗?
  Yes! Yes I did!
  是的!是我的!
  I dropped some money, too.
  我也丢了些钱。
  Don't push it.
  别逼我。
  Thank you, sir. This is very kind of you and I really appreciate it.
  谢谢你,先生,你真好心真的是太感谢你了。
  Anything for my favorite waitress.
  我愿意为自己最爱的女服务员效劳。
  Oh, I knew you were a waitress.
  哦,我就知道你是女服务员。
  Your store sucks!
  你这店烂透了!
  I just had sex in your dairy department. Keep the change. And buy your dad-husband a wedding gift.
  我刚和别人在你们的鲜奶区打炮。不用找了。用来给你爸买个结婚礼物吧。
  Okay, one more time. Ouija, should I be with Oleg? 15 out of 15 yeses. That's still unclear.
  好,再试一次。通灵板,我应该和Oleg和好吗?试了十五次,都是肯定。但还是不确定。
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/dgjmh/dgjmh4/410814.html