打工姐妹花第四季 第21期:互联网(在线收听) |
Sophie, this is silly. You know you two wanna get back together. Sophie,别纠结了。你心里清楚你俩想重归于好。
Caroline, we already have the Ouija board.
Caroline,我们已经有通灵板了。
We don't need another thing around here that's flat and wrong all the time.
我们用不着另一个又平又总是出错的东西在这儿。
Fine. Sophie, if it's not me, after all I've offered you, go.
好吧,Sopie,如果这样你都不确定,随你吧。
Ask the spirits who the man you are supposed to be with is.
那你问问神灵你将会和谁在一起。
Ouija, please spell out the name of the man that I'm supposed to be with.
通灵板,请您把我的真命天子的名字拼出来吧。
Oh, look, it's moving.
瞧,它在动了。
"v," "a," "n,"...-This is what the world was like before the internet. -"k," "o." "Vanko." Vanko? Yeah, that sounds cute.
有V A N...-互联网出现之前的世界就是这样。-还有K O。叫Vanko,Vanko?没错 听起来很可爱的。
Yeah, I like it...I'm sorry, Oleg. The spirits have spoken. I'm supposed to be with someone named Vanko. And they know the best.
不错,我喜欢... 抱歉,Oleg。神灵已经显灵。我应该和叫Vanko的人在一起。他们很清楚。
So you're supposed to be with someone named Vanko? -Mm-hmm.
所以你应该和一个叫Vanko的人在一起?-嗯。
"Vanko Oleg Golishevsky"?
你叫Vanko Oleg Golishevsky?
I go by my middle name 'cause there were seven other Vankos in my family.
我用的是中间名,因为我家有7个人都叫Vanko。
But I didn't even know that.
我根本都不知道这事儿。
Yeah, that means the Ouija is...Oh, uh...Ohh...yeah...Oh, no, no, Vanko. No! I...No, I...We can...You and I can get back together, okay?
嗯,那么通灵板说...哦不...哦...哦,不不,Vanko,不!我... 不...我们... 我和你可以重归于好了,对吧?
But I just can't be here right now. No, I mean, this is just too damn spooky!
但我现在不敢在留在这里。不行,这真的是太诡异了!
I can't wait to tell my brothers, Vanko and Vanko, about this.
我等不及要和我的兄弟们Vanko和Vanko说这事了。
Word on the street is you've been talking some smack about cashiers.
有传言说你们在说着收银员的坏话。 |
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/dgjmh/dgjmh4/410815.html |