吸血鬼日记第三季:第2集 埃琳娜寻找斯特凡(在线收听) |
Previously on "The vampire diaries"... 《吸血鬼日记》前情提要
Does Elena enjoy having both of you worship at her altar?
你们俩如此钦慕埃琳娜,她一定乐在其中吧
I've heard about you.
我听说过你的事情
The crazy, impulsive vampire.
疯狂而又冲动的吸血鬼
In love with his brother's girl.
爱上了他弟弟的女人
Where's Stefan?
斯特凡呢
He gave himself over to Klaus. To save his brother.
为了救他哥哥,他把自己交给克劳斯了
Klaus is a vampire born of a werewolf bloodline.
克劳斯是含有狼人血统的吸血鬼
The curse has kept his werewolf aspect from manifesting.
诅咒一直封印着他的狼人特性
But if he breaks it,
但如果诅咒被解开
he'll be a true hybrid.
他就是真正的混血儿
I want to create more of me.
我想创造出更多的"我"
Now, you being the first werewolf I've come across,
你是我遇见的第一个狼人
I need you to direct me to your pack.
带我去找你的族群
You know I died, right?
你知道我曾经死过了,是吧
And Bonnie used magic to bring me back to life.
邦妮又用巫术救活了我
Ever since I came back,
自从我复活后
I've been seeing things I shouldn't be seeing.
就看到很多我本不应该看得到的事物
Vickie?! Did you just say "Vickie",
薇姬,你刚是不是喊的薇姬
as in my sister Vickie?
我妹妹薇姬
A bite from a werewolf can kill a vampire.
吸血鬼被狼人咬一口,立马死翘翘
So don't be his friend. Do you understand me?
别当他是朋友,你听懂没
Promise me no one will find out about us.
你得保证不让其他人发现我们的真面目
Mrs. Lockwood.
洛克伍德太太
Leaving so soon?
这么快就要走了吗
Why didn't you tell me you've been tracking Klaus' victims?
你为何不告诉我你一直在追踪克劳斯的受害者们
Because they're not Klaus' victims, Elena, they're Stefan's!
因为凶手不是克劳斯,埃琳娜,是斯特凡
What?
什么
He's flipped the switch.
他已经完全失控了
Stefan is gone and he's not coming back.
斯特凡走了,不会回来了
Hello?
喂
Stefan?
斯特凡
Stefan, if this is you...
斯特凡,如果是你
you'll be okay.
你会没事的
Whether suicide or a tragic accident?
不论是自杀事件还是一场不幸的意外
Wkpw news has lost one of its shining stars.
本台都失去了一位闪耀之星
Daily reporter and weekend anchor
每日新闻以及周末新闻主播
Andie Star was discovered...
安迪·斯达被发现于...
Just can't stay away, can you?
你就非得缠着我,是吗
You've been dodging my calls.
你一直不接我电话
Yeah, well, busy dating a dead fake girlfriend and all.
没错,得忙着跟死了的假冒女朋友约会等等
Why didn't you tell me?
为什么不告诉我
Happy birthday, Elena. Stefan killed Andie.
生日快乐,埃琳娜,斯特凡杀了安迪
Cake?
切蛋糕吧
He called me, Damon.
他给我打电话了,达蒙
What?
什么
Stefan called me last night.
斯特凡昨晚给我打电话了
Well, what'd he say?
哦,他说什么了
He didn't say anything, but it was him.
他什么都没说,但的确是他
I asked sheriff Forbes if she would
我找福布斯警长看能不能
trace the call's origin.
查到电话是哪打来的
It came from Tennessee.
是从田纳西州打来的
Where he's binge drinking on the country folk.
也就是他在豪饮村民的地方
We went through this, Elena.
我们讨论过了,埃琳娜
Stefan's gone.
斯特凡离开了
I don't mean geographically.
心也不在了
If he was gone, he wouldn't have called.
如果他真的离开,就不会打电话
Go away, Damon!
走开,达蒙
Hi.
早上好
You're, uh...
你...
not who I expected.
我以为是别人
I need you to tell me what you know
我想要你告诉我你知道的
about Stefan and Tennessee.
关于斯特凡和田纳西州的事
Did you miss the part
你该不会是忘了
where I checked out of all this?
我已经撒手不管了
Come on, Ric. Whatever Damon knows, you know.
拜托了,里克,达蒙知道的,你也知道
Ask Damon.
问达蒙去
Yeah, but Damon's not exactly in the mood to help right now.
可是达蒙现在根本就没心情帮忙
For good reason.
说得好听罢了
Because it's not safe for him.
因为这对他有危险
Stefan's off the rails.
斯特凡已经失常了
Yeah, but he's still holding on to his humanity,
没错,可他仍然人性未泯
which means he can still be saved.
这说明他还有的救
And why do you have to be the one to save him?
为什么你就非得去救他
Because I'm not the kind of person who checks out.
因为我不是那种会撒手的人
Look, he would never give up on me.
他永远不会放弃我
I'm not gonna give up on him.
我也不会放弃他
Tell me what you know, Ric.
告诉我你知道的事情,里克
Please.
求求你
They've been tracking werewolves.
他们一直在追踪狼人
He and Klaus all over the eastern seaboard.
他和克劳斯遍及整个东海岸
We thought we had 'em just outside of Memphis.
我们以为能在孟菲斯附近找到他们
You ok? Is Ray getting heavy?
你还好吗,雷越来越重了
I'm fine.
我很好
You sure about that?
你确定吗
You know, we've been walking for quite some time now.
我们可走了很久了
If you need some water or a little sitdown...
如果你需要喝水或小坐一下...
You know, I get that we're, uhwe're stuck together,
我明白,我们...我们现在是一伙的了
but if we could maybe just skip the chitchat,
所以如果我们之间不那么客套的话
it'd be great.
那样会很好
So much brooding.
你太忧郁寡欢了
Your selfloathing is suffocating you, my friend.
朋友,你对自己的厌恶让你憋得难受
Maybe it's 'cause I'm a little tired of hunting werewolves.
是我觉得追杀狼人有点让人乏味而已
We've been at it all summer.
我们一夏天都在捉狼人
Thanks to our pal Ray, we found ourselves a pack.
多谢我们的朋友雷,总算找到狼群了
There.
看呐
Ray! Oh, my god.
雷,天啊
What's going on?
怎么回事
Who are you?
你们是谁
The important question is who am I.
你应该问我是谁
Please forgive the intrusion.
抱歉打扰各位了
My name is Klaus.
我是克劳斯
You're the hybrid.
你就是那个混血
You've heard of me. Fantastic.
原来你听说过我,太好了
Hey, Mom.
妈妈
Morning, sweetheart.
早上好,宝贝
Coffee's hot.
咖啡还热的
Rough night?
晚上加班了
Uh, rough week. I'm a little stressed. You?
这周都很忙,我有点累,你怎么样
Feeling pretty good.
挺好的
You know, if you're going to bring a girl home,
要知道,如果你准备带女孩来家里
I wish she'd have the tact to not sneak out like a prostitute.
我希望她别像个妓女一样,鬼鬼祟祟地溜走
I'm sorry.
对不起
She snuck out?
她昨晚溜走了吗
I think the cream's bad.
奶油好像变质了
Don't wait up tonight.
晚上别等我了
Oh, and Caroline,
对了,说到卡罗琳
she's not a prostitute.
她可不是什么妓女
Bill, it's, um, Carol Lockwood.
比尔,我是卡罗尔·洛克伍德
I've gotten myself
我现在有麻烦
into a bit of a vampire situation.
与吸血鬼有关
Please tell me you're not turning into one of these losers
你不是沦落到这种地步了吧
that hangs out at work on his day off.
放假没人要,只能到班上来混
You remember what we talked about last night,
还记得我昨晚跟你说的吗
how I've been seeing things?
我一直看到一些东西
Honestly, Jer, last night is kind of a blur.
说实话,杰里米,昨晚上的事有点记不清了
Well, I saw her again. I saw Vicki.
我又看见她了,我看见薇姬了
Why are youwhy are you telling me this?
你为什么...为什么跟我说这些
You're dating a witch. Why don't you tell her?
你泡了个巫女,干嘛不跟她说说
Tell Bonnie that she brought me back to life
告诉邦妮,她让我起死回生
and now I'm seeing my dead girlfriend?
结果我却和死去的前女友人鬼情未了吗
We don't need a witch, ok?
我们不需要巫师,懂吗
There's examples all over the internet.
网上到处都是现成的案例
We need...
只需要...
personal items,
死者的私人物品
and it works best when a family member tries to make contact.
而且由亲人来通灵是最容易成功的
No, no, no, no, no, no. We're
不,不,不
We're not contacting my sister.
我们才不要和我妹妹通灵
She said, "Help me."
她求我帮她
If you're messing with me, man...
伙计,如果你这是在耍我...
I saw her, Matt.
我真的看见她了,马特
She asked for help.
她求我帮她
Look, you're the one she loved the most.
你是她最爱的人
If anyone's gonna be able to help me connect to her,
如果有谁能帮我和她进行沟通
it's you.
这个人就是你
A lot of us like to keep to ourselves for the full moon,
很多狼人喜欢满月时独自一人
chain ourselves up.
把自己锁起来
But there are some werewolves
但也有些狼人
that like to gather in places
喜欢聚集在某地
where they don't have to do that,
无需锁住自己
where they can enjoy it.
享受变身后的乐趣
What kind of places?
那会是什么样的地方
Mountains, state parks, deserts, that kind of stuff.
山中,国家公园里,沙漠地区等等
Anywhere in Tennessee?
田纳西有这样的地方吗
Yeah. Here. Give me your phone.
当然,把手机给我
I'll try to pull up a map.
我在地图上指给你
Thanks for this.
多谢
I know it's asking a lot.
我知道我的要求有点过分
As Caroline likes to remind me,
卡罗琳总说
Stefan's in this mess because I bit Damon.
斯特凡变成这样是因为我咬伤了达蒙
I figure I owe you one.
所以我觉得我欠你份人情
Have you talked to her today?
你今天见过她吗
No. Why?
没有,怎么了
Just curious.
只是好奇
Here.
给
That's your best bet.
最有可能在这儿
Did you get anything?
你查到什么了
How do you feel about a little hike through the Smoky Mountains?
想不想去大烟山来次远足
You wanna hunt down a pack of werewolves on a full moon?
你想在满月之夜去寻找一个狼人群落吗
We'll be out of there before the moon is full.
在满月之前我们就能离开了
If you don't come with me, I'm going by myself.
如果你不来,我就自己去
What? You're the one who told me
怎么了,是你告诉我
that I could handle things on my own now.
我现在有能力照顾自己了
Yeah, I meant like frozen dinners and SATs.
对,但我是指做速冻食品和高考之类的
Aall right, fine.
好吧,好吧
Let's just...let's just go.
咱们走吧
But, uh, you're driving.
但你开车
It's fascinating, actually.
其实这挺不错的
A werewolf who isn't beholden to the moon.
不受月亮的控制的狼人
A vampire who doesn't burn in the sun.
不被阳光烧焦的吸血鬼
A true hybrid.
一个真正的混血儿
Excellent timing, Ray.
醒的正是时候啊,雷
Very dramatic.
十分戏剧化
What's happening to me?
我怎么了
Stefan.
斯特凡
Are any of you human?
你们之中有没有人类
Your friend here needs human blood
你们的朋友现在需要人类血液
to complete his transition to vampire.
这样才能完全转变成吸血鬼
If he doesn't get it, he will die.
如果他不吸血,他就会死
Doesn't take much.
不用吸太多
Just a sample.
稍微吸一点就行了
Anyone? A boyfriend, a girlfriend? Along for the ride?
有人吗,来这儿陪男朋友或是女朋友的
You.
你
No!
不行
If you don't drink it, Ray, I will.
如果你不喝,雷,我就喝了
Problem is I don't know how to stop.
问题是我可不知道怎么停下
It's the new order, sweetheart.
这就是新规矩,亲爱的
You join us, or you die.
要不加入我们,要不就死
I'd rather die than be a vampire.
我宁愿死也不做吸血鬼
Wrong choice.
选错了
She'll thank me for that later. Heh.
她一会儿会谢谢我的
Ok, who's next?
好了,下一个是谁
You moving in or something? You've been here forever.
你是要住在这吗,你在这泡了好久了
I thought I was meeting Caroline.
我想在这见卡罗琳
You haven't seen her, have you?
你见着她了吗
Not keeping up on her comings and goings anymore.
我现在不去留意她的去向了
Look, man, I never meant for me and her being friends
伙计,我从不想让我和她的友谊
to be a problem for you.
成为你的烦恼
It is what it is.
事情就这样了
Tonight's a full moon.
今晚是满月
She usually helps you?
她一般会帮你吧
Yeah.
对
Whatever.
无所谓了
Do you, uh...
你是不是...
Is this like the kind of thing that you need another person for?
这事你需要有人来帮你吗
I can handle it.
我能处理好的
But thanks.
但谢谢了
Ahh. What is up with my taste buds today?
我今天怎么喝什么都这么难喝啊
Heh. It's the vervain.
这是马鞭草
The sheriff has me slip
警长让我时不时地
it into the coffee here every now and then.
在咖啡里加一些
That's what vervain tastes like?
这就是马鞭草的味道吗
Yeah. I'm surprised you can taste it.
对,你能尝出来真不简单
The coffee usually hides the flavor,
一般咖啡就把这味道遮了
for humans anyway.
至少人类尝不出来
Thank you so much for coming.
谢谢你能来
Does anyone else know you're here?
还有别人知道你来了吗
No. I didn't drive through town. I came straight here.
没有,我没经过镇子,我直接过来的
Can I offer you a drink?
你想喝点什么呢
I think you should tell me what you expect me to do.
我想你应该告诉我你想让我干什么
I was hoping you could tell me.
我还希望你能告诉我呢
It's Caroline, Bill.
这可是卡罗琳啊,比尔
I remember the day she was born.
我还记得她出生那一天
What does the rest of the council know?
其他委员会成员知道些什么吗
I haven't said a word.
我谁都没说
I've been putting this together on my own for months now.
几个月来我自己把这些事情弄清楚了
Any ideas how to handle this?
有什么办法来处理这事吗
I can't get my hands dirty here for a lot of reasons.
各种原因让我无法下手
She's a vampire, Carol.
她是个吸血鬼,卡罗尔
We do what we have to do.
我们该怎么做就怎么做
In a couple hours,
再过几个小时
The full moon's gonna rise just above that ridge.
满月将会升至山脉上空
If Tyler's right, that's where the pack'll be.
如果泰勒说的没错,那就是狼群的所在地
You were a boy scout, weren't you?
你以前是个童子军吗
Shut up.
闭嘴
A boy scout, slash vampire slayer.
一个兼做吸血鬼杀手的童子军
Slash whiskeydrinking allaround lost cause.
还兼做酒鬼,全方面的失败者
Wow. You came stocked.
哇,你带了不少装备
Well, we aren't exactly birdwatching.
我们不是来游山玩水的
Here.
给你
Put that in your bag.
放在包里
Vervain grenade?
马鞭草手榴弹
Wolfsbane.
附子草
Well, since we're exchanging gifts...
好吧,既然我们要礼尚往来
That's John Gilbert's ring.
那是约翰·吉尔伯特的戒指
It was yours once.
这曾经是你的
Go ahead.
拿着吧
Take it. It'll protect you from whatever supernatural danger
拿着,它会保护你免受我们即将遇到的
We're about to get ourselves into.
任何超自然生物的危险
He gave it to you.
他把戒指给了你
Yeah, but I'm a doppelganger.
没错,但我是个二重身
It's not gonna work on me.
这对我来说不起作用
He left it for if I ever have kids.
他是把它留给我的后代用的
Yeah, well, then why don't you save it for future generations
是啊,那你怎么不把它留给你将来
of stubborn, relentless baby Gilberts?
顽固的绵延不绝的吉尔伯特子孙们
Ok, and how about you borrow it until after we survive this?
行,那你可以戴着直到我们躲过这一劫
I'd feel bad if I got you killed before happy hour.
要是你在酒吧的"快乐时光"之前挂掉了,我会伤心的
I don't know why you think that you're a lost cause.
我不明白为什么你觉得自己是个失败者
Damon!
达蒙
How are you even here?
你怎么会在这儿
Thanks for the tip, brother.
多谢你告诉我,兄弟
You sold me out.
你出卖我
Think I'd take you to a mountain range
你觉得我会在满月时带你去一个
of werewolves on a full moon without backup?
满是狼人的山脉里而不带后援吗
There.
很好
Good as new.
安然无恙
Now you relax, ok, mate?
放松,兄弟
We're gonna need you when the rest of them wake up.
在其他人醒来前我们还需要你
They're dead.
他们死了
They're all dead.
他们全死了
Ah, he's through his transition.
他正在转变
He should be feeling better soon.
他很快就会好起来了
So is this your master plan?
那这就是你的大计划吗
Build an army of hybrid slaves?
建立混血奴隶军队
No, not slaves.
不,不是奴隶
Soldiers, comrades.
是战士,是同志们
For what war, might I ask?
要打什么仗,我可以问问吗
Oh, you don't arm yourself after war has been declared, Stefan.
你总不会在宣战之后再做准备吧,斯特凡
You build your army so big that no one ever dares pick the fight.
你的势力庞大了,别人就不敢轻易造次
What makes you so sure that they'll be loyal?
你怎么能肯定他们都愿意效忠呢
Well, it's not difficult to be loyal
让他们效忠并不难
when you're on the winning team.
只要你是只常胜军
That's something you'll learn
你会明白的
once you shake that horribly depressive chip off your shoulder.
一旦你卸下那严重的压抑情绪
That's why you're, uhyou're keeping me around?
那就是为什么,为什么你要随处带着我
To witness my attitude adjustment?
以便观察我的心态调整吗
You'll know why I'm keeping you around
等到时机成熟
when I've decided that I want you to know.
你会知道知道我带着你的原因的
Something's wrong.
不太对劲
That shouldn't be happening, should it?
不应该是这样的,是吗
Well, obviously.
显然不应该
Get out of the water, Elena.
从水里出来,埃琳娜
If I get out of the water, you're gonna make me go home.
如果我上了岸,你会带我回家的
Yes, because I'm not an idiot like you.
是的,因为我不像你那么傻
Right now, you're both acting like idiots.
现在,你们两个都很傻
You gave up on him, Damon.
你放弃他了,达蒙
I didn't give up on him, Elena.
我没有放弃他,埃琳娜
I faced reality. Now get out of the water.
面对现实吧,快上来
No!
不行
What's your big plan, Elena?
你有什么计划,埃琳娜
You gonna walk into a campsite full of werewolves,
你进入一片狼人营
roast a marshmallow, and wait for Stefan to stop by?
烘烤一串棉花糖,等着斯特凡来找你吗
My plan is to find him and help him.
我要找到他并且帮助他
Damon, this is the closest that we've been to him since he left.
达蒙,自从他离开之后这是我们最接近他的一次了
I'm not going home.
我不能就这么回家
Klaus thinks you died when he broke the curse.
当克劳斯解开诅咒时他以为你死了
That makes you safe.
这才让你安全活下来
This, this is not safe.
这样做太危险了
I'm not leaving before we find him.
没有找到他之前我是不会走的
It's a full moon tonight, Elena.
埃琳娜,今晚还是月圆之夜
Then we'll find him before then.
那我们就在满月前找到他
Damon, please.
达蒙,求你了
Ok. Ok.
好吧
But we are out of here before the moon is full
但我们必须在满月前离开
and I'm werewolf bait. I promise.
我可是"易感体",我保证
Unless you wanna relive
除非你还想再体验一次
that whole deathbed kissy thing.
生死离别之吻
I said I promise. Fine.
我都说保证了,好吧
You said it was gonna feel better.
你说过会好受些
Why doesn't it feel better?
为什么还这么难受
Some master race.
因为血统高贵嘛
Lose the attitude.
别悲观
Derek, come feed your girlfriend.
德里克,过来给你的女朋友补充能量
Go get him.
把他抓回来
How you doing?
你还能走动吗
Fine.
没问题
You know, I could help you.
你知道的,我能帮你的
No, thanks.
不用,谢谢了
Just one little hwoosh.
只是嗖的一下
Yeah, with my luck, you'd drop me.
你确定不是直接把我扛回家吗
Wait, are you twelve?
想象力还真丰富
Where did he go?
他去哪了
He, uhhe got away. Forget him. Let's go.
他逃走了,别管他了,我们走吧
A fatal werewolf bite.
狼人的致命一咬
Ouch.
很痛吧
Yeah. I'm gonna need your blood to heal me.
我需要你的血来治愈
Well, I tell you what.
这样吧
You find Ray, and then I'll heal you.
你把雷找到,我就医治你
Can't be serious.
没开玩笑吧
You better hurry, 'cause that bite looks nasty.
你最好快点,这伤口看上去很糟糕
You put vervain in my coffee this morning.
你今早在我的咖啡里加了马鞭草
Why?
为什么
Vervain?
马鞭草
What are you talking about?
你在说什么
Let's skip the part where we pretend
我们直接跳过假装不知道
we don't know about the vampires in this town.
镇上有吸血鬼的事
You were testing me
你是在试我
to see if I was a vampire. I want to know why.
看我是不是吸血鬼,我想知道原因
You've been spending so much time with Caroline.
你每天都和卡罗琳混在一起
I had to know for sure.
我必须要确定一下
What does Caroline have to do with it?
卡罗琳和这事有什么关系
Let's skip the part where
我们跳过彼此假装
we pretend she's not one of them.
不知道她是吸血鬼这件事
Did you do something to her?
你把她怎么了
Tyler, I don't want you to be with her.
泰勒,我不想你们在一起
Where is she, mom?
妈妈,她在哪里
I can't let you be together.
我不能让你们再待在一起
What did you do to her? Where is she?
你把她怎么了,她到底在哪里
You can't be with her.
你休想再见她
She's a monster.
她是个怪物
You don't know about me, do you?
你了解我的全部吗
Know what?
哪方面
Know what, Tyler?
泰勒,你说哪方面
We got about a mile left.
还有一英里远
The sun's about to set.
太阳要落山了
I can see that, Damon.
我知道,达蒙
I'm just saying.
我只是说说而已
The moon doesn't reach its apex
距离满月还早
for a while. We have time.
我们有时间
Stay where you are.
别动
Vampire.
吸血鬼
Damon!
达蒙
Let me guess. Hybrid.
我来猜猜,是混血儿
So this is all her stuff.
这就是她所有的东西了
We were supposed to donate it, but, uh, you know.
我们本想捐出去的,但是...
Well, everything I read said that personal items
我找的材料显示私人物品
help build a stronger connection.
更有益于建立联系
Does her pipe count?
她抽大麻的烟管算吗
I don't know why I let you talk me into this, man.
我不知道为什么会听进去你的鬼话
It's because she's your sister
因为她是你妹妹
and you have a chance to help her.
而且你还有机会帮助她
I can't do this.
我没法这么做
You gotta go.
你得回去了
Matt, please. Nah, man.
马特,求你了,哥们儿
I can't do this, all right? You gotta go.
我没法这么做,真的,你得走了
These ropes aren't gonna hold him much longer.
这些绳子绑不了他多久
What else do we have?
我们还带有其它工具吗
Ric, here. Take these.
里克,给,还有这个
I said Ric.
我叫的里克
All right, let me see.
好吧,我来
All right, that's the last of the vervain.
这是最后一点马鞭草了
We don't have enough stuff to hold him.
我们没有足够的工具来绑牢他
I don't think we're gonna make that ridge
我觉得我们在月圆之前
before the full moon.
到不了山脊了
If we can get him to talk,
如果我们能问问他的话
we don't have to.
就不需要去山脊了
Is he turning?
他已经开始变身了吗
It's impossible. It's still daylight.
不可能啊,现在还是白天
Tell him that.
你跟他说去啊
There aren't supposed to
他们不是要到月圆的时候
be werewolves out here until the moon is full.
才会变成狼人吗
You know, those ropes aren't gonna hold the wolf.
靠这些绳子可绑不住狼人
Damon, we've got to get out of here.
达蒙,我们得离开这儿
We gotta get out of these mountains now!
我们得立刻离开这座山
Damon, now!
达蒙,走
Bad news, my friend.
坏消息,朋友
End of the road for you.
你的人生走到尽头了
Careful, love.
小心点,亲爱的
There's only one alpha here.
一山可不容二虎
Bloody hell.
该死
Don't move.
别动
Here, doggie, doggie.
过来,小狗狗
Come on. Let's keep moving.
走吧,我们继续走
We can't leave Damon.
我们不能丢下达蒙
He can handle himself. Let's move.
他自己能处理好的,我们先走
No. If he gets bit, he'll be dead.
不行,如果被狼人咬了他会死的
I'm the reason he's out here.
都是因为我他才会来这里的
I am the reason he's out here.
是因为我他才来的
I told him where we were,
是我告诉他我们在这儿的
and I'm telling you to keep moving. Let's go.
现在我告诉你,我们先走,快走
Elena, now.
埃琳娜,快走
Tyler, what is it?
泰勒,这是要干嘛
Justjust tell me.
告诉我
You need to see for yourself.
您自己看着
What are you doing?
你在做什么啊
You think Caroline's a monster?
您觉得卡罗琳是怪物对吗
I'm the monster, mom.
我才是怪物
What?
你在说什么啊
Tyler, what's happening?
泰勒,这是怎么回事
Get in.
快进去
Get in.
进去
No. Get in!
不,进去
Tyler, what are you doing?
泰勒,你到底要做什么啊
Me, Uncle Mason, it's in our blood.
我,梅森叔叔,这是与生俱来的
It's our family curse.
是我们一整个家族的诅咒
What curse?
什么诅咒
Tyler, what's happening?!
泰勒,你怎么了
What's happening?
到底怎么了
Oh, my god!
天哪,我的天哪
Ohh! No! Ohh!
不
Fancy meeting you here.
真没想到在这儿见到你啊
What part of "Don't follow me anymore".
不是说了,"不要再跟着我了吗"
Got lost in translation, Damon?
难道是你会错了意,达蒙
Might want to take it up with your girlfriend.
跟你的小女友说去
You don't want her chasing you,
你不想要她再找你
you have to stop with the latenight phone calls.
你就别在半夜给她打电话
I didn't call her.
我没有打给她
Sure you did.
显然你打了
She's not gonna give up on you.
她不会放弃你的
Well, she has to.
她必须放弃
Because I'm never coming back.
因为我绝不会再回去了
Why don't you get her home?
你还是带她回去吧
See if you could keep her there this time.
看看这次你能不能让她好好留在家里
Stefan's out there somewhere
斯特凡就在山上
and now Damon,
现在达蒙也在外面
and we're just sitting in this car?
而我们就这样干坐在车里吗
Let the vampires fight the hybrid zombie mountain man.
让吸血鬼去和山上的混血僵尸大战
I'll take care of keeping the humans safe.
我只管照顾好人类的安全
I thought you were checked out of taking care of people.
我以为你已经不再照顾别人了
I know what you're doing.
我知道你在干嘛
Don't.
放弃吧
There doesn't need to be a lesson here.
你不用在这里跟我说教
You're better at it than you think, you know?
知道吗,你比你想得厉害多了
Oh, boy, are you a sucker for a lost cause or what?
天呐,你是个为失败者着想的倒霉蛋吗
You're not a lost cause, Ric.
里克,你并没有一败涂地
You're just lost.
你只是迷失了而已
But so is Jeremy, and so am I.
杰里米也是,我也是
Our family is gone.
我们没有了家人
We don't have anybody.
我们没有任何人可以依靠了
I'm sorry, but you don't have anybody either, so...
抱歉,你也没有任何人依靠了,所以...
We're kind of right for each other.
我们刚好能互相依靠
I'm keeping the ring, then.
我会留着这个戒指
Damon.
达蒙
Are you ok? Did you...
你没事吧,你有没有...
Fine, bitefree. Get back in the car, please.
没事,没被咬到,快回到车里去
Can you just give me a minute to
能给我一分钟时间
appreciate that you're not dead?
感激一下你还活着,可以吗
I'll give you 10 seconds.
我给你10秒钟
9, 8 Hey, Ric, did you happen
9 8,里克,你有没有凑巧
to see where I parked my car?
看到我车停哪儿了
Damon, stop being such a caveman. 6...
达蒙,别跟原始人似的,6
I'm sorry about earlier.
之前的事,我很抱歉
Hey, don't worry about it, man.
没事,别担心兄弟
You know, it's, uh it's a lot to ask.
我的要求的确是有点过分了
Heh. Come on in.
进来吧
I spent the day going through her stuff.
我花了整天时间整理她的东西
It was weird,
真奇怪
you know, all the memories.
现在回想起来
I realize that most people didn't really get Vic.
我才发现大多数人都不理解薇姬
You know, they saw her as trouble and let it go at that.
大家都觉得她是个麻烦就不管她了
But you really got her.
但是你真的了解她
You know, youyou got her
你大多数时间都比我...
better than I did most of the time.
比我还要了解她
So...
所以...
I don't know what we're gonna do with all this,
我不知道我们要怎么处理这些东西
but here.
但是,给你
You know, I don't remember her dying.
我已经不记得她是如何死去的了
I don't know if Caroline told you that
我不知道你和卡罗琳还在一起的时候
when she told you everything.
她有没有告诉你所有的事
Nah, she didn't.
没,她没有
Elena made them take that memory away from me,
埃琳娜让他们抹去了我的那段记忆
that I couldn't handle it.
他们怕我会受不了
So whatever my last moment was with her,
所以无论我最后那刻是不是跟她在一起的
I don't have it.
我都已经记不得了
I don't either.
我也记不得了
I don't remember the last moment
我不记得她变成吸血鬼之前
I had with Vicki before she was a vampire...
我们一起度过的最后时刻了
When she was still my sister.
当她还是我妹妹的时候
Matty.
马特
Do you see something?
你看到了什么吗
Is she here?
她在这吗
You said you needed help.
你说你需要帮助
Tell me how I can help you, please.
告诉我怎样才能帮你
I can come back.
我可以活过来
Help me come back.
帮我复活
What is she saying? Tell me.
她说什么,告诉我
Jeremy.
杰里米
Don't trust Vicki.
别相信薇姬
They went rabid.
他们发狂了
Some of them, I killed.
我杀掉了一些
The others just...
剩下的...
bled out.
流血不止
In the end...
最后...
They're all dead.
他们都死了
I did everything I was told!
我做了一切该做的
I should be able to turn them.
我应该可以转化他们的
I broke the curse. I killed a werewolf.
我打破了诅咒,我杀了个狼人
I killed a vampire.
我杀了个吸血鬼
I killed the doppelganger.
我杀了个二重身
You look like hell.
你看起来很糟啊
Last I checked, I'm dying...
刚才我都快死了
And you don't want to heal me.
你也不想治好我
I had to take him out.
我只能杀了他
I didn't have a choice.
我没得选
I failed you.
我辜负了你
I'm sorry.
抱歉
Do what you have to do.
任由你处置吧
It should have worked.
它本该有效的
Bottoms up.
干了吧
We're leaving.
我们走
It appears you're the only comrade I have left.
看来你是我唯一剩下的同伴
Seriously?
不是吧
I was wrong.
我错了
Are you drunk?
你喝醉了
No.
没有
I thought Stefan was gone, but I was wrong.
我以为斯特凡一去不返,但我错了
You saw him out there?
你在那里看到他了吗
Damon, is he ok?
达蒙,他没事吧
No, he's not ok, Elena.
不,他有事,埃琳娜
He's an insufferable martyr that needs his ass kicked...
这可恶的家伙牺牲了自己,挺欠揍的
But he can be saved.
但他还有得救
What happened out there?
那里发生了什么
What changed your mind?
是什么让你改变了主意
I changed my mind because even in his darkest place,
我改主意是因为我弟弟在他最糟糕的时候
my brother still can't let me die.
还是不能对我见死不救
So I figure I owe him the same in return.
所以我想我欠他一个同等的回报
I'll help you bring him back.
我会帮你把他带回来
Thank you.
谢谢
But before I do,
但在此之前
I need you to answer one question.
我要你回答一个问题
What made you change your mind?
是什么让你改变主意的
What do you mean?
什么意思
You were so hellbent on staying on that mountain.
你那么拼命地要留在那座山上
Then you just gave up. So what changed your mind?
后来又放弃了,为什么改变主意
We were under attack, Damon.
我们遭到攻击了,达蒙
You had a bag full of weapons
你有满满一袋武器
and a teacher with an eternity ring.
加一个戴永生之戒的老师
You could have kept going.
应该顶得住
It was too dangerous.
太危险了
It was too dangerous going out there
怕危险一开始就不该去那里
to begin with, so what was it?
到底为什么
Why are you being like this?
你干嘛要这样
What changed your mind, Elena?
什么让你改变了主意,埃琳娜
I didn't want to see you get hurt, ok?
我不想看见你受伤,行了吧
I was...
我当时...
I was worried about you.
我很担心你
Thanks.
谢谢
Yes, I worry about you.
是的,我担心你
Why do you even have to hear me say it?
为什么你非得逼我说出口
Because when I drag my brother from the edge
因为当我把我弟弟从悬崖边拉回来
and deliver him back to you,
送还给你的时候
I want you to remember
我要你铭记
the things you felt while he was gone.
他不在时你心中的感觉
Good night, Elena.
晚安,埃琳娜
How's it going, Ric?
你好吗,里克
Know what you're doing there?
知道你自己在干嘛吗
No, I don't.
不知道
I'll take care of it.
我会妥善处理的
I'll make sure nothing happens to her.
我会保证她安然无恙
Thank you.
谢谢
I think we made a mistake.
我想我们犯了个错误
Carol, you called me in to take care of this problem.
卡罗尔,你叫我来是要解决这个问题
Why the sudden change of heart?
为什么主意突然变了
Maybe a guilty conscience.
也许是有负罪感吧
Don't feel guilty.
别内疚
They're not human.
他们不是人类
They're monsters.
他们是怪物
What if we're wrong?
如果我们是错的呢
My family's been committed to this fight
我的家族致力于这场斗争
for almost 150 years, Carol.
已经有将近150年了,卡罗尔
but I do.
但我知道
I know what my obligations are.
我知道我的义务是什么
Wait.
等等
Hello!
有人吗
Mrs. Lockwood?!
洛克伍德夫人
Somebody!
有人吗
Who's that?
是谁在那儿
Mrs. Lockwood?!
洛克伍德夫人
Please.
求你了
Hello, Caroline.
你好,卡罗琳
Daddy?
爸爸 |
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/mjxxgrj/xxgrj03/411238.html |