吸血鬼日记第三季:第4集 项链的秘密(在线收听) |
Previously on "The Vampire Diaries"... 《吸血鬼日记》前情提要
Does Elena enjoy having both of you worship at her altar?
你们俩如此钦慕埃琳娜,她一定乐在其中吧
I've heard about you.
我听说过你的事情
The crazy, impulsive vampire.
疯狂而又冲动的吸血鬼
In love with his brother's girl.
爱上了他弟弟的女人
I wanted you to have this.
我想送你这个
Oh, my god, it's beautiful.
天哪,太漂亮了
I can't give up on you, Stefan.
我不能放弃你,斯特凡
It's done. I don't want to see you.
到此为止,我不想再见到你
I don't want to be with you.
也不想和你在一起
Daddy?
爸爸
I'm conditioning you to associate vampirism with pain.
我要让你能够把吸血鬼本质与痛苦相连
Hello, Bill.
你好,比尔
A hybrid out to make more hybrids?
一个混血儿想制造更多的混血儿
So what am I doing wrong?
我哪里做错了
We'd have to contact the witch who created it.
我们得跟下咒的那个女巫连通
Well, that would be the original witch.
那就是女巫祖先了
Bring me Rebekah. She has what I need.
把丽贝卡带来,她有我需要的东西
Time to wake up, little sister.
该醒来了,妹妹
It's beautiful. A witch gave it to me.
真漂亮,一位女巫给我的
What do you have that Gloria needs?
你有什么格洛莉娅需要的东西
Where's my necklace?
我的项链呢
Tell me that's not what she needs!
告诉我,格洛莉娅要的不是那条项链
There has to be more to this dress.
这裙子不会就这么点布料吧
There's not.
就这么点
So women in the 21st century dress like prostitutes, then.
那21世纪的女人都穿得像妓女了
You know, I got dirty looks for wearing trousers.
我从前穿裤子都有人冲我翻白眼
You wore trousers so women today could wear nothing.
你从前穿裤子所以现在的女人就一丝不挂了
And what is this music? It sounds like a cable car accident.
这叫什么音乐啊,听着像缆车事故
It's dance music.
这叫舞曲
You would dance to this?
能跟着这个跳舞吗
Are we done?
闹够了没
And why are you so grumpy?
你生个什么气
I needed one thing from you for my witch
我就要你拿一件东西给我的女巫
to find out why my hybrids are dying, one thing.
以查明为什么我的混血儿都死了,一件而已
Your necklace. And you lost it.
你的项链,你却给丢了
I didn't lose it. It's just been missing for 90 years.
我弄丢,只是九十年没见着了
So what do you think?
你觉得怎么样
I like it.
我喜欢
What? I said I like it.
怎么了,我说我喜欢了
I can always tell when you're lying, Stefan.
我总能看穿你的谎言,斯特凡
Nice one, good work.
不错,干得好
You're the one that pulled the dagger out of her.
是你把匕首拔出了她的身体
I heard that.
我听到了
All right. I'm going to get some fresh air.
好了,我去透口气
I just don't know why you want to bring chili to a potluck.
真不理解你干嘛带辣椒去百乐餐,百乐餐,每人自带一个菜的聚会
Everybody brings chili.
大家都会带辣椒的
Hey, Ric. What's up?
里克,早啊
What time do you want to go to the Lockwood party?
你想几点去参加洛克伍德家的宴会
Ah. Those founders parties aren't really my thing.
我不太想去创立者宴会
Show up, there's going to be nine other people that brought chili.
去吧,还会另外有九个人带辣椒去的
It's an old family recipe, ok?
这是我家的祖传秘方,行了吧
Yeah! I know. I knew your old family.
对,我知道,我认识你的祖上
They made sucky chili.
他们做的辣椒很烂
Why are you here, exactly? She knows.
你到底来这儿干嘛的,她清楚
He thinks I'm going to break.
他认为我会崩溃
I'm not going to break. I am just going to keep making chili,
我不会崩溃的,我打算继续做辣椒
pretend like I didn't just spend the entire summer
装作我没有花了一整个夏天的时间
looking for someone who didn't want to be found.
寻找一个不想被找到的人
She's in denial. I'm not in denial.
她还处在抵赖阶段,我不是抵赖
No?
不是吗
You're still wearing this necklace.
你还戴着这个项链
Isn't this the reminder of your unbreakable bond with Stefan?
这不是你与斯特凡情比金坚的信物吗
What the hell are you doing here?
你来这儿做什么
You two look chummy.
你们俩挺亲的啊
Klaus your new bestie?
克劳斯成了你的新闺蜜了吗
You know, if he finds out you're in Chicago, you're dead.
他要是知道你在芝加哥,你就死翘翘了
Happy to know that you still care.
你依然对我如此挂记,小女不胜欢喜
So tell me if I'm wrong
现在是这么个情况吧
Rebekah's necklace that Klaus is looking for...
克劳斯要找的丽贝卡的那条项链
that's the necklace that you gave to Elena.
就是你送给埃琳娜的那条吧
Bye, Katherine.
再见了,凯瑟琳
Hey, hey. Wait.
等等
You're up to something, tell me.
告诉我你在谋划什么
They don't know where the necklace is.
他们不知道项链的下落
I just have to keep them from figuring it out.
我只需让他们一直找不到
I have it all under control.
我控制住局面了
Please tell me you have a better plan than that.
拜托告诉我你有比这更好的计划
You do.
你有吧
Come on, Stefan.
别傻了,斯特凡
You're not the diabolical type.
你不是坏坏的那种
Whatever you're planning, it's not going to work.
不管你的计划是什么,都不会成功的
Well, if the most diabolical
如果我认识的
woman I know can't seem to figure it out,
最坏的女人都猜不透我的计划
then I must be doing something right.
那我一定挺上道的
I forgot. You're bad now.
我都忘了,你现在邪恶了
Don't get too cocky.
别太自信了
Klaus is smarter than you. He's smarter than everyone.
克劳斯比你聪明,他比所有人都聪明
And I've heard about that sister.
我听说他妹妹的事了
Be careful.
当心
She'll ruin you.
她会毁了你
Happy to know you still care.
你依然对我如此挂记,小生不胜欢喜
Jeremy.
杰里米
Anna!
安娜
You heard me? What are you doing here?
你能听得到吗,你在这做什么
Wait, like heard me, heard me, or did it sound more like a
等等,你真能听得到吗,还是听着像...
Where have you been? I need to know you can hear me.
你去哪了,我得确认你能听见我
You drop in, you tell me not to trust Vicki,
你突然出现,告诉我不要相信薇姬
and then you disappear?
之后你就消失了
Jeremy! Tell me you can hear me.
杰里米,告诉我你能听见我
Yeah, yeah, I can hear you, all right?
是的,我能听见你,行了吧
What the hell!
到底是搞什么鬼
What is it?
怎么回事
I've been trying to get you to hear me for days.
这些天,我一直试图让你听见我
Yelling your name and screaming. You have?
喊着你的名字,甚至是尖叫,你喊过我
What changed?
发生了什么事
I've been trying to get through to you,
我一直试着和你取得联系都失败了
why now?
现在怎么可以了
I was dreaming about you.
我刚刚梦见你了
I...
我
You were dreaming about me?
你梦见我了
I can't believe this is actually happening.
真不敢相信这是真的
That you're actually here.
你真的在这儿
I'm here.
我在这儿
I come bearing gifts.
我带礼物来了
Please say that's not chili.
别告诉我你带了辣椒
Bonnie!
邦妮
I'm back! Hi!
我回来了,嗨
I leave town for the summer
整个夏天,我都不在镇上
and everything goes to hell for the both of you.
结果你们俩过得都不怎么好
Bonnie!
邦妮
Jeremy!
杰里米
So mayor Lockwood
也就是说洛克伍德镇长
called your gay ex husband
打电话找你同性恋的前夫来
to torture your vampire daughter.
拷问你吸血鬼的女儿
Yes. I've been keeping him detained
是的,我一直关押着他
to make sure the vervain's out of his system.
以确保他身体里的马鞭草都排净了
So you could, you know...
这样你就可以...
Can't we just kill him?
我们就不能干掉他吗
No, Damon! He's Caroline's father.
不行,达蒙,他是卡罗琳的父亲
He sounds like a douchebag to me.
依我看他就是个混蛋
Yeah, well, just 'cause you and I are on ok terms
好吧,虽然我们算是相安无事
doesn't mean that I'm a suddenly a big
但不代表我赞同你的
advocate for your "lifestyle".
生活方式
Is that what you told him
你离婚的时候
when you two got divorced?
也是这么和他说的吧
Double check him for vervain
在你强迫他之前
before you compel him.
要仔细检查他体内有没有马鞭草
You brought another vampire into this?
你又带了个吸血鬼来
It's the best thing for all of us, Bill.
这对我们都好,比尔
So, Bill, I hear you're into the whole
比尔,我听过你拷问
daddy daughter vampire torture thing.
你那吸血鬼女儿的来龙去脉
I was trying to help her.
我是在帮她
Well, if there's anyone who doesn't need help,
要是说谁最不需要帮助
it's your annoying control freak of a daughter.
就是你那个讨厌的控制狂女儿了
Yep.
是的
He's vervain free.
他体内没有马鞭草
Just erase his memory, Damon.
你就快抹去他的记忆吧,达蒙
So, Bill, I have a question.
比尔,我有个问题
What makes you think that you can change
你凭什么觉得你可以
the basic nature of a vampire?
改变吸血鬼的本质
The mind's a powerful tool.
思想是股很强大的力量
It can be trained and retrained.
是可以反复训练的
You just have to be strong enough.
只要你够强大就能做到
Oh, yeah? I completely agree.
是吗,我完全同意
I actually happen to love mind control, myself.
实际上,我恰巧喜欢控制人的思想
You will leave town immediately.
你马上离开镇上
All you remember is you came to bring your daughter
你只会记得你来只是为了带你女儿
back to school shopping.
去买开学的东西
You left us.
你把我们撇下了
Yeah, sorry.
不好意思
Retail therapy was making my head explode.
购物疗法让我的头都要炸了(购物疗法,指靠购物解除焦虑)
Tell me about it.
可不是嘛
What's she doing? She's failing.
她在干嘛,让我失望
It's hard to find something
当你毫无头绪的时候
when you don't have anything to go on.
找东西是很困难的
So use me.
那么我来帮你
I only wore it for a thousand years.
怎么说那项链我也带了一千年
See? Now this one offers a solution.
看到了没,现在有人愿意帮忙了
All right, give me your hand, sweetheart.
好的,把手给我,宝贝
She's, uh, she's looking for the necklace, huh?
她...她在找项链,对吗
The problem with my dad's normal side of the family
问题是,我爸的家人太过正常了
is normal made for a really boring summer.
正常得让我一夏天都很无聊
After the last few days,
经历了过去几天的事
I would kill for a normal family.
我宁愿有个正常的家庭
Since when did you learn how to cook?
你什么时候学会做饭了
Damon helped a little.
达蒙帮了点忙
Damon's helping you cook now?
达蒙现在会帮你做饭了
Both of you stop judging.
你们俩别瞎想
He's just trying to be a good ow!
他只是想做个好...
Ahh! Did I splash you?
我溅到你了吗
No, no, my necklace.
不是,是我的项链
I can sense something.
我感觉到了
It burned me.
它烫到我了
Maybe it's a sign you shouldn't be wearing it.
或许这意味着你不该再戴了
Caroline... What, I'm just saying.
卡罗琳,怎么了,我说说而已嘛
If you're going to be "cooking" without Stefan.
反正你现在也不跟斯特凡一起做饭了
Let me see it.
我看看
I found it.
我找到了
So where is it? It doesn't work like that, doll.
它在哪,没办法直接告诉你的,姑娘
I get images.
我能看到画面
There's a girl with her friends
有个女孩和她的朋友在一起
Yes, a dead girl with dead friends,
是嘛,我要是拿不回我的项链
if I don't get my necklace back.
她和她的朋友就都得死
Well, I'll have to dive back in to get the details.
我得重新潜回去看详细点
So dive. I need more time.
那你潜,我需要点时间
And space.
还有空间
You're harshing my juju.
你们在干扰我的咒符
We can wait.
我们不急
I'm sure you can.
那是当然
But that's not what I asked.
但我要的不是耐心
Hey, you know, why don't we just come back later.
不如我们一会儿再回来
I'm hungry anyway.
我饿了
I'll let you pick who we eat.
我让你选我们的盘中餐
Hey. Ok, I got it.
我拿来了
I have an identification spell that might be able to tell me
我有一个识别咒语可能让我知道
what magic affected the necklace.
这条项链被什么魔法控制了
It's going to take a while, so tell me if anyone's coming, ok?
得花点时间,如果有人来了就告诉我
So you're not, like, switching Salvatores, are you?
你是不是打算换个兄弟了
What?
什么
Caroline... Stay focused.
卡罗琳,集中精力
As your friend who worries for you daily,
作为日夜为你担心的朋友
what is the deal with you and Damon?
说说你跟达蒙到底怎么回事
There is no deal.
没怎么回事
He's been just as focused on finding Stefan as I have.
他一直都像我那样全心全意找斯特凡
Yeah, but that doesn't make him any less Damon.
没错,不过这不会让他改变什么
If my own father, who I love dearly, can't change me?
如果我挚爱的爸爸改变不了我
No one's changing Damon.
没有人能改变得了达蒙
Not even you.
连你也不行
Look, why are we even talking about this?
我们为什么要谈这个
Hey. Guys?
各位
What are you doing? I'm not doing anything.
你在做什么,我什么都没做
It has its own magic.
这是它自身的魔法
I'm going to let you in on a little secret
我想告诉你一个小秘密
founders parties are just an excuse for the council
创办人聚会不过是委员会的个幌子
to gather in back rooms and plot against vampires.
好让他们聚在密室里谋划怎么对付吸血鬼
I think you need to take a beat with Elena.
我觉得你该跟离埃琳娜远点了
Excuse me?
你说什么
Whatever it is you two have going on,
不管你们俩现在什么情况
I think it's a bad idea.
我都不赞同
I don't really think it's your problem, Ric.
我觉得这不关你什么事,里克
It is my problem. I'm supposed to look after her,
关我的事,我应该好好照顾她
and this is me doing that.
我这是在尽责
What do you think I'm doing?
你认为我在干什么
What I think is you need to take a beat.
我认为你该离她远点
Damon? Sorry.
达蒙,打扰
Uh, the mayor just called the council meeting.
镇长要召集开委员会会议了
My girl's dead. I'm bored.
我的女孩死了,我很无聊
You weren't kidding about being hungry.
你还真是饿了
Yeah.
没错
It's been a long day.
今天挺辛苦的
Try being related to her. You're being mean.
跟她做兄妹才辛苦呢,你真坏
And why are you being mean? You used to love me.
你怎么也这么坏,你以前是爱我的
It's been 90 years, Rebekah. Give him a minute.
都过去九十年了丽贝卡,给他点时间
Why are you taking his side?
你为什么要帮他说话
Because, my dear sister, I feel pity
因为,我亲爱的妹妹,我为所有
for any man who doesn't give you what you want.
不能如你愿的男人感到遗憾
Will you stop making me out to be a brat?
你能不能别再把我当个小孩
I am not a brat!
我不是小孩了
A thousand years of life experience says otherwise.
从我与你共处的一千年来看,不是这样的
well, you're no picnic, either.
你也是半斤八两
I mean, I've only spent one summer with you
我才跟你渡过了一个夏天
and I feel like I want to blow my head off.
我都觉得我想把我的头拧下来
Fantastic.
太好了
I need to go.
我得走了
Where's he going? To write a name on a wall.
他去哪,去往墙上写个名字
It's a long story.
说来话长
Anna?
安娜
Look, where are you? We don't have much time.
你在哪,我们没多少时间
We've got all the time in the world.
时间多得是
I'm sorry about before. I just got, um, distracted.
之前的事我很抱歉,我...被其他事绊住了
It's fine. I get it.
没关系,我懂的
Why haven't you told her?
你为什么还不告诉她
Well, she's been gone all summer.
她整个暑假都不在
Yeah, I know that.
对啊,我知道
Now why haven't you told her, really?
你到底为什么还不告诉她
I don't know. You know, I don't even understand
我不知道,我还无法完全理解
how any of this is possible.
这一切怎么可能发生
Well, it's kind of a push and pull.
我挤进来,你拉我进来
I'm pushing from the other side trying to contact you,
我从那边挤进来,试图连通到你
and sometimes, like just now, if you pull...
而有时候,就像现在这样,如果你拉我...
The other side? Is that...
那边,这个...
Is that what it's called?
是这么叫的吗
That's what I call it.
我是这么叫的
I'm all by myself here.
我在这儿孤身一人
It's like I'm a part of your world,
就好比是我是你的世界的一部分
only no one can see me. I'm just...
只是谁也看不见我,我只是...
on the other side.
在那边
Wait, what about Vicki?
等等,那薇姬又是怎么回事
Whenever you say you see her,
每次你一说你见到她
I feel something.
我就会感觉到一些东西
A darkness.
黑暗
And when I try to tell you not to let her in,
当我试图警告你别让她进来时
something crazy happens.
发生了很奇怪的事
Like, she's trying to push me out.
就像是她想把我推出去似的
Like the windows breaking.
所以窗子碎了
Just be careful.
总之要小心
Try not to let her in.
试着别让她进来
'Cause she can't get through if you're not open to it.
因为如果你不敞开心扉,她就进不来
You don't understand how amazing it is
你不知道我终于可以和你说话
to finally be able to talk to you.
是多么的美妙
I'm all by myself here. I mean,
我在这儿孤身一人
I don't have anyone.
我无依无靠
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
I know you can't feel anything.
我知道你什么都感觉不到
Do it again.
再来一次
There you are.
你来了
Thought you were resting.
我还以为你在休息
Well, now we both have a secret.
那么我们就各有秘密了
What did you see?
你看到什么了
It's what I heard that's interesting.
我听到的才有趣
You know, the girls with the necklace,
拿着项链的那些女孩
they were talking about you.
她们在谈论你呢
Yet you didn't tell Klaus.
但你还没告诉克劳斯
Why?
为什么
'Cause I wouldn't help that hybrid halfbreed with anything.
因为我不会帮那个混血儿做任何事
The necklace is a talisman from the original witch herself.
那条项链是女巫的祖先的护身符
I want it.
我想得到它
Well, I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
I can't help you.
我帮不了你
Don't be difficult.
别逼我上罚酒
You know, I'd hate to have to tell Klaus
我不想告诉克劳斯
what a liar his sidekick is.
他的跟班是个大骗子
Guess I've got to get it out of you the hard way, huh?
看来我还是得严刑逼供了,是吗
What is this?
怎么回事
Why can't I move?
为什么我不能动了
Relax. It's just a little paralysis spell.
别紧张,只是让你全身麻痹的咒语
Nothing major.
没什么大不了的
Just got to get the information out of your pretty little head.
只是想从你的小脑袋瓜里得到些消息
You know, witches now days,
现在的女巫
they're into that new age stuff, but...
她们喜欢全新的东西,但是
I'm a little more old school voodoo.
我更偏向老式的巫术
This will stop that pesky healing.
这能抑制你讨厌的愈合本领
I won't tell you anything.
我什么都不会告诉你的
You don't have to.
你不用告诉我
You feel that?
感受到了吗
That's your essence.
那就是你的本质
Your spirit. It lets me make a connection.
你的灵魂,它让我建立联系
Herbs help, too.
药草也能派上用场
Diviner's sage, witch hazel.
鼠尾草,金缕梅
But my personal favorite...
但我最爱用的还是
Vervain.
马鞭草
There have no been no incidence of question since spring.
从春天开始就没发生过什么事
It's been quiet.
风平浪静
Anyone else have anything to add to the minutes?
现在还有谁要补充什么吗
Damon?
达蒙有吗
Ah, no, I think the sheriff covered it,
没有,我觉得该说的警长都说到了
mayor Lockwood.
洛克伍德镇长
Looks like we've made it through the worst.
看来我们撑过最坏的时期了
Well, I have nothing new to add,
我没有什么要补充的
so thank you all for coming.
感谢你们的到来
Good to see you.
很高兴见到你
Carol. Damon.
卡罗尔,达蒙
I have a question.
我想问个问题
Bill.
比尔
Do you three think that
你们三个说
everybody on the council is clueless...
委员会中的成员是都蒙在鼓里
or just stupid?
还是就是愚蠢呢
Ok, tell me if you see anything in these grimoires
如果你在魔法书中见到
that involves precious medals
与贵重的纪念章有关的
or a symbol that resembles a necklace.
或者跟项链相似的标志就告诉我
Well, can't you just ask
你怎么不直接问
all the dead witches you were channeling?
你以前连结的那些死去的女巫
I don't have access to them anymore.
我已经不能连结到她们了
They cut me off. Since when?
她们不理我了,从什么时的事
Since I brought you back to life.
从我让你起死回生开始
I messed with the balance of nature
我打破了自然界的平衡
and there were consequences.
这就是给我的惩罚
Hey. I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
I know I should have told you.
我本该告诉你的
I told Elena when it happened.
事后我立刻告诉埃琳娜了
I just didn't want you to feel weird about it, you know?
我只是不想让你心里怪怪的
Hey, no, no, look, you don't have to apologize for anything.
不,不,你不必为任何事情道歉
Ok? You didn't do anything wrong.
好吗,你没做错任何事
Elena said you've been having kind of a hard time since then.
埃琳娜说从那以后你一直不太好
No, I'm fine. You know, just been, ah,
不,我很好,只是
a little out of it lately.
最近有点神情恍惚而已
So should I concentrate on the older books?
我应该专注于更古老的书吧
Or, uh, I mean, how old is this necklace?
这条项链有多古老
Old. Yeah.
古老哈,说的对
Jeremy. The darkness. It's here.
杰里米,那邪恶的感觉在这
Jeremy!
杰里米
Are you OK?!
你没事吧
What the hell just happened?
刚刚发生什么事了
I have no idea.
我也不知道
I'm impressed.
我很惊讶啊
You've got discipline, Stefan.
你还是个很有原则的人,斯特凡
It's not going to do you much good, but...
有原则对你可没好处,可是呢...
just let go, honey.
还是放弃吧,亲爱的
There we go, there we go.
就这样,就这样
There's the girl with the necklace.
这个戴项链的姑娘
You love her.
你爱她
You'd do anything for her, and you have.
你愿意为她付出一切,而且你已经这样做了
A lot of darkness, a lot of guilt.
许多恶行,许多罪咎
All to keep her away from Klaus.
全是为了不让克劳斯发现她
Why would he be interested in one girl?
他怎么会对这姑娘感兴趣呢
Don't do this. Don't do this.
别这样,不要这样
She's the doppelganger.
她就是二重身
She's supposed to be dead, and that's why Klaus
她本该死掉的,正是因为她没死
can't make hybrids, isn't it?
克劳斯不能制造混血儿,对吧
Well, this is creepy.
真让人毛骨悚然啊
Maybe you do need my help, after all.
看来你还是需要我帮忙的呀
Did Stefan ever tell you where he got the necklace?
斯特凡有没有告诉你,项链哪里来的
No, and I never asked.
没有,我也没问过
Hopefully Bonnie will be able to figure it out.
希望邦妮能找到答案
Please tell me it's time to go.
拜托告诉我可以走人了
Beyond. Where's Damon?
可以了,达蒙哪儿去了
Probably off somewhere doing bad things to good people.
八成又去欺负好人了
Consider me the honesty please.
恕我心直口快
What is it? What's the matter?
怎么了,什么事
It's my dad.
我爸在那边
Why would he even show up here?
他怎么会出现
I don't know. But I can't
不知道,但我不能...
I get it.
我明白
I'll call you later. Ok.
回头给你打电话,好
Ok, what's that all about?
好吧,这是咋回事
Speaking of doing bad things to good people...
说到欺负好人...
Wait, wait, Houston, we have a problem.
等等,休斯顿控制中心,我们有麻烦了
Where have you been? Managing Bill Forbes.
你去哪了,处理比尔·福布斯的事
Apparently he's impervious to compulsion.
显然,他对精神控制免疫
How? I have no idea.
怎么做到的,我也不知道
But he threatened to out me.
但他威胁我,要让我离开
Don't get me started on the irony of that.
别让我开始就这讽刺他啊
What did you do to him?
你对他做什么了
How do you know the compulsion doesn't work?
你怎么知道你的控制没起效果
That's not the most important piece of information I mentioned, Elena.
那不是我想说的重点啊,埃琳娜
What does he want?
他要怎样
He wants to control the council.
他想控制整个委员会
Says it's been compromised. It has!
说委员会已经形同虚设,那倒没错
He wants to put vervain in the town's water supply.
他要给镇里的自来水里加马鞭草
Maybe it's not a bad idea.
可能这不是个坏主意
I mean, it'll help you keep yourself in control.
至少能让大家神智清醒自己做主
Now that Stefan's not here to To what?
现在斯特凡又不在...他在能怎样
to keep me in check? Make me behave?
看住我,让我别捣乱
I should have killed him this morning.
我今早就应该杀了他
He's Caroline's dad, Damon. Yeah,
他是卡罗琳的爸爸,没错
and when I kill him, she'll have one more parent than we do.
就算我杀了他,她还比咱俩多一个至亲呢
Oh, come on, Damon!
别这样,达蒙
You're repeatedly killing my buzz today, Ric.
你今天烦我一整天了,里克
Step aside. Yeah, it's not going to happen.
让开,那不可能
Your temporary funeral.
那你先死一会儿吧
Damon, no!
达蒙,不
What is wrong with you?!
你怎么回事啊
I've been thinking about your diabolical plan.
我一直在想你那个毒辣的计划
Oh. Do tell.
说吧
Well, you must know that Klaus is too paranoid
你一定清楚,克劳斯生性多疑
to ever fully trust you.
不可能完全相信你
But the sister, she loves you like it was yesterday.
但他妹妹,还像过去一样爱你
She's the easier mark.
糊弄她比较容易
But you can't just pretend to care,
但你不能只假装关心她
because Klaus will know better.
因为克劳斯肯定会发现
So you do the opposite.
所以你反其道而行之
You bond with him; make her feel left out.
你和他搞好关系,让她有失落感
That will only make her want you more.
那会让她更想得到你
Oh! So you mean, I'm, uh,
你是说
I'm taking a page out of the Katherine Pierce playbook.
我要向凯瑟琳·皮尔斯学习一下玩人的技巧
The only question is why, Stefan?
可你是为了什么呢,斯特凡
I mean, I get it, you want to keep Klaus away from Mystic Falls,
我知道你不想让克劳斯靠近神秘瀑布镇
but...what else do you expect to get from it?
但是,你还想得到什么呢
You know what's funny?
你知道什么最有趣吗
You keep talking to me
你对着我喋喋不休
like I actually trust you enough to tell you anything.
就好像我会相信你,向你和盘托出一样
Oh, come on, Stefan, we're beyond that.
得了,斯特凡,你我还用说这些
I saved you from hilda the high voodoo priestess.
我可从这法力高强的女巫手下救了你
Ok.
好吧
I knew them, back in the twenties.
我1920年代就认识他们
They were running from someone.
他们当时在躲什么人
Someone who scared them.
一个令他们害怕的人
The hunter.
猎人
I heard stories about him centuries ago.
几百年前我听过他的故事
Don't you want to know why an original vampire
你难道不想知道
who can't be killed
杀不死的吸血祖先
is afraid of a vampire hunter?
为何会惧怕一个吸血鬼猎人
If you're planning on making a move against Klaus...
如果你计划对克劳斯采取行动
I want in.
算我一个
That's good.
好啊
It's good to want things, Katherine.
有追求是件好事,凯瑟琳
Stefan...
斯特凡
Katherine.
凯瑟琳
I'm in this alone.
我单干
If you're looking for a diabolical partner in crime,
如果你想找个恶棍做你的共犯
I suggest you look elsewhere.
劝你别处找去
How was football practice?
橄榄球练得怎么办
What are you doing here?
你怎么在这儿
Hiding out from my dad.
躲我爸爸
He's here.
他来了
Are you OK?
你还好吧
Do you want me to kick his ass?
要我帮你教训他吗
Yes.
行
No.
不行
I bought him the shirt he's wearing, it is really expensive.
他穿的衬衫是我给他买的,那件很贵
And through everything...
而且不管怎么说
he's still my dad.
他还是我爸爸
You know?
你知道吗
God, you reek! What?
天啊,你臭死了,什么
That is bad. No, this?
真的很臭,不会吧
This is sexy. No! It's really bad.
这是性感的味道,不,我可受不了
No.
受不了
Oh! Hang on, my phone.
等下,我手机响
Oh, come on!
搞什么
I'm only answering in case it's a friend emergency.
是朋友才接的,没急事就挂了
It's an emergency.
确实有急事
Whoa, whoa. Is that Scotch?
是苏格兰威士忌吗
I figured you for an abstainer.
我还以为你滴酒不沾
Everything in moderation.
懂得节制就好
Keeps the mind clear from...influence.
避免受到他人的影响
Like vampire compulsion.
比如吸血鬼的意念控制
Yeah, I tried to tell you
是啊,我本想告诉你
Yeah, yeah, powerful tool. Got it.
知道,你有两把刷子,懂的
I'm impressed.
真厉害
Can't say I've ever seen that before.
不能否认我还从没见过这种本事
Well, it takes a certain human focus.
这要求一个人有很强的意念
It's a skill that I've been honing for decades.
为此我磨练了几十年
Plus, your technique... is a little lazy.
而且,你的技术有点小退化
Duly noted.
明白了
I'm curious.
我很好奇
Why not just expose us to the council?
你为什么不把我们交给委员会呢
I know you think I'm the bad guy here, Damon,
我知道你把我当成坏人,达蒙
But I would never expose my own daughter to those morons.
但我绝不会向那帮蠢货告发我女儿
It's a pretty risky move, taking me on, don't you think?
来惹我很是冒险啊,你不觉得吗
I knew what I was risking when I didn't leave town,
我知道自己没离开镇上会冒怎样的风险
But I figured...
但我觉得
you're not self destructive enough
你的自我毁灭倾向还没严重到
to kill the sheriff's exhusband.
杀死警长的前夫
Makes you the third person to underestimate me today.
那你就是今天第三个低估我的人了
You know, with all this behavioral modification going on around here,
知道吗,近来被人盯着学好学乖
I almost forgot how good blood tastes
我几乎都忘了新鲜的人血
when it's... fresh.
有多美味
What are you going to do?
你想怎样
Kill everybody who discovers your secret?
杀掉所有知道你秘密的人吗
No, I'm not going to kill you, Bill.
不,我不打算杀你,比尔
I'm just going to find pleasure in perfect little moments like this.
我只想好好享受,现在这般美好的时光
Daddy! Are you OK? I'm fine.
爸爸,你没事吧,我没事
Here. It'll heal you.
来,喝了就会好的
I said I'm OK. Grow up.
我说了我没事,别幼稚了
Let me teach this asswheel a life lesson.
让我好好教训一下这个混蛋
Just get out of here. Or what?
滚出这里,不然呢
I'm stronger than you, little girl.
我比你强大,小女生
Well, I'm angrier!
但我的怒气比你更盛
Bummer.
真倒霉
I love a good girl fight.
和姑娘掐架的感觉不错
You can't do this anymore, Damon.
你不能再这样了,达蒙
Not in this town.
不能在这个镇上
Not around me. Why not?
不能在我面前,为什么不行
It's nothing I haven't done before.
又不是以前没做过
Why is it suddenly so important
为什么突然间大家都
for everyone to keep me in check?
开始对我指手划脚
Because I don't want you
因为我不希望你成为
to be what other people think that you are.
其他人认为你是的那种人
What? A monster?
哪种人,怪物
Sorry to disappoint you, Elena,
抱歉让你失望了,埃琳娜
But last time I checked, I was still a vampire!
据我所知,我还是个吸血鬼
I guess I wish that you didn't have to act like one!
我只希望你别像个吸血鬼那样行事
I am not Stefan.
我不是斯特凡
How about you stop trying to turn me into him?
倒不如你放弃把我变成他
Hey, Jeremy.
杰里米
There's ashes everywhere.
到处都是灰烬
I'll go grab the vacuum. No, I got it.
我去拿吸尘器,不,我来吧
Are you ok?
你没事吧
Don't. What?
别,怎么了
Bonnie's here, ok? You've got to stop.
邦妮在这,你必须得消失
I was just trying to warn you.
我只是想要警告你
I felt something bad. Dangerous.
我感受到了危险
Youyou just can't pop up
你不能总在我和她
every time she and I are together.
在一起的时候突然出现
It's a twoway street, Jeremy.
这是互相的,杰里米
I only pop up when you're thinking about me.
我只会在你想起我的时候出现
That's why you haven't told her.
这就是为什么你没有告诉她
Isn't it?
不是吗
You don't want her to know you still care.
你不想让她知道你还在乎我
I can't do this right now.
现在不是时候
I can't. This is just too much.
我不能,我承受不了
I'm sorry. I shouldn't have said that.
抱歉,我不应该说那些
Goodbye, Anna.
再见,安娜
Don't! Jeremy, please.
不要,杰里米
Don't shut me out.
不要拒绝我
What's wrong?
怎么了
You asked me before if something was wrong
你之前问我有什么不对劲的地方
and I said no.
我说没有
Yeah?
怎么了
That was a lie.
我说谎了
I was lying to you.
我骗了你
When you brought me back to life...
你救活我之后
Say you can hear me, Jeremy.
杰里米,告诉我你能听到我说话
Please!
求求你
Something happened.
发生了一些事
I am all alone!
我好寂寞
You're back.
你回来了
Finally.
终于
Nik went to check on the witch.
尼克去看那个女巫了
Dreary, isn't it?
这很枯燥吧
The family cargo. Hmm.
我们的祖坟
Why don't you undagger them?
为什么你不把匕首拔出来
Because he would hunt me down and kill me.
因为他会对我穷追不舍然后杀了我
He's a vindictive little bastard, my brother.
我哥是个复仇心极强的小混蛋
But you still care about him. Why?
那你还那么在乎他,为什么
Well, I hated him for a long time.
我恨了他很长一段时间
It was exhausting.
那太累了
You know, when I met you two,
当我遇到你们俩的时候
you were both on the run.
你们都在逃亡
Also exhausting.
那也很累
Who were you running from?
你们在躲避谁
What do you mean? Last night I saw you,
什么意思,昨晚我看到你时
there was a man looking for you.
有个男的在找你
You both seemed afraid.
你们俩看起来都很害怕
I justI wouldn't think Klaus would be afraid of anybody.
我只是,我不能想象克劳斯也会怕谁
No one in this world is truly fearless, Stefan.
斯特凡,这个世界上没有人什么都不怕
Not even Niklaus.
即使是尼克劳斯
Who was that man?
那个人是谁
I can't. Please.
我不能说
If Nik knew we were talking about this, he would
如果尼克知道我们在聊这事,他会
No, no, no, I'm sorry.
不不,抱歉
Just forget I asked.
忘了我的问题吧
Ok?
好吗
He told me about the girl you loved.
他告诉我你曾经爱过的那个女孩
The one that died.
那个已经死掉的
He also told me that you're only with him
他还说你跟着他
because he saved your brother.
是因为他救了你哥哥
It's true.
是的
I think he secretly admires that about you.
我觉得他暗自欣赏你这点
He'd sacrifice anything for family.
他会为家族牺牲一切
Don't tell him I told you that.
不要告诉他我跟你说了这些
Your secret...
我会
is safe with me.
为你保密的
Do you think you'll ever love anyone
你觉得你还会像爱那个女孩
like you loved that girl?
一样爱上别人吗
One day, maybe.
也许,会有这么一天
I can always tell when you're lying, Stefan.
斯特凡,你一说谎我就能知道
What? I'm not
什么,我没有
Don't bother. Your kiss already gave you away.
别狡辩,你的吻已经出卖了你
Gloria's gone.
格洛莉娅不见了
She's cleared out.
她消失了
We need to find a new witch immediately.
我们得马上找一个新的女巫
What's going on?
怎么了
Something's wrong. He was asking about Michael.
他有些不对劲,他问我关于迈克尔的事
He's not with us, Nik. I can sense it.
他不是和我们一伙的,尼克,我能感觉到
She's wrong.
她错了
Klaus...
克劳斯
Wake up.
起床了
It took a bit longer than usual, huh?
这次比平时更久一点嘛
Might want to get that ring checked.
也许要检查一下那个戒指了
Hope it's not going bad.
希望它没坏
You killed me.
你杀了我
You pissed me off.
你让我生气了
You killed me!
你杀了我
Ric, no hard feelings, all right? I was on a bit of a tear.
里克,别发火,我只是有些失控
Everyone was trying to tell me how to behave.
每个人都想教训我
Well, maybe they finally realized you're just a dick.
也许他们终于明白你是个混蛋
I'm not going to say I told you so.
我不会说我告诉你了
Thank you. But I did tell you.
谢谢,但是我确实告诉你了
Ok, you and Damon were both right.
好吧,你和达蒙都是对的
I was trying to change him.
我确实在试图改变他
But if he wants to be in my life
但是如果他要融入我的生活
Wait. I
等等,我
it's been a long week,
这一周大家都过得不容易
so I'm just going to be blunt.
所以我就直白地说吧
It doesn't matter what he does,
他做什么并不重要
Damon's gotten under your skin.
重要的是达蒙已经在你心里了
That's not true.
不是这样的
God, just admit it, Elena, ok?
天,你就承认吧,埃琳娜,行吗
You are attracted to him!
你被他吸引了
In all of his bad brother glory.
被他那骄傲的坏哥哥形象所吸引
No.
我没有
Wait, no, you're not attracted to him,
好吧,没有,是没有被他吸引
or no, you just won't admit it?
还是你不愿承认呢
I can't, Caroline!
我不能承认,卡罗琳
If I admit it,
如果我承认
if I even thought it for just a second...
甚至我只要一有这个念头
What does that say about me?
那我成什么了
It says you're human, Elena.
那代表你是正常人类,埃琳娜
Do you need me to... No, I got it.
需要我去...不,我自己解决吧
Don't worry,
别担心
I'm going to go back home before somebody kills me.
我会在有些人杀了我前回家的
How's your...
你的伤怎么样
Oh, healed. See?
愈合了,看
Thank you.
谢谢你
For coming to my rescue.
谢谢你救了我
You're welcome.
不用谢
Bye, Caroline.
再见了,卡罗琳
Daddy.
爸爸
I'm going to be ok.
我会好起来的
You're a vampire, sweetheart.
你是个吸血鬼,亲爱的
I don't think you'll ever be ok again.
我不觉得你会再好起来了
I understand where you're coming from, but
我理解你的来意,但是
the Gilbert family is a founding family,
吉尔伯特家是创始人家族
and they deserve to have a voice on the council.
他们理所应当在委员会里拥有发言权
I've taken care of them,
我现在在照顾他们
I should be that voice.
我理应代表他们
That's not the way it works, Mr. Saltzman.
不能这样,萨尔茨曼先生
Oh, really? Well, then tell me how it does.
是吗,那告诉我应该是怎样的
The council's job is to protect the people of this town.
委员会的责任是保护这个镇子的人们
Now your daughter's a vampire and your son's a werewolf.
现在你女儿是吸血鬼,你儿子是狼人
So who's looking after the actual people?
那谁来保护那些普通的人类呢
Some of them may be family or friends,
有些吸血鬼和狼人或许是我们的家人朋友
but they are still supernatural.
但是他们依然是超自然生物
They don't follow our rules or our laws,
他们不能遵循我们这个世界的规则和法令
they look after themselves,
他们会照顾自己
and that's what we need to do.
我们也正需如此
I'll see you at the next meeting.
下次开会时再见
Hey there. I just saw Jeremy.
嗨,我刚刚看见杰里米
He said that you still have my necklace?
他说我的项链还在你这儿
Yeah, I haven't figured out what's going on with it yet.
是的,我还没弄明白它到底怎么了
I know.
我知道
But I just I feel weird without it.
我只是觉得,不带着它有点奇怪
The whole Stefan of it all.
毕竟是斯特凡留下的东西
Did Jeremy also tell you
杰里米有没有告诉你
that he's been seeing ghosts of his dead girlfriends all summer?
这个暑假他常看到他死去的女友们的鬼魂吗
What?
什么
Vicki and Anna. He's been talking to them.
薇姬和安娜,他和她们说话了
You're kidding. I wish.
你开玩笑的吧,我也希望是玩笑
It's because I brought him back to life.
因为我让他死而复生
The witches said there would be consequences.
女巫们告诉过我会有不良后果的
Guess they were right.
我想她们是对的
You know, what am I supposed to
我本来应该
I'll accept written apologies only.
我只接受书面致歉
Are you two lovebirds fighting already?
你们小两口吵架了吗
Katherine.
凯瑟琳
Wonderful. What do you want?
很好,你想要什么
I'm just a girl looking for a partner in crime.
我只想找个共犯
Feel like hitting the road?
要一起吗
Getting the hell out of dodge?
甩开这该死的一切
Impeccable timing.
正是时候
I was told I need to take a beat.
刚好有人告诉我我得冷静一下
Is that a yes?
那你是同意了
I'll drive.
我来开车
Why not?
为什么不同意呢
Walls are starting to close in on me around here.
反正我在这儿也没有立足之地了
Where are we going?
我们去哪儿
Away from here. That's all I'm going to give you for right now.
离开这儿,目前我只能给你这个答案
But believe me
但是相信我
it's good.
这是好事
Just give me a chance to explain myself, ok?
给我个机会解释,行吗
No need. I'm not mad, I'm just curious.
没必要,我并没生气,只是很好奇
Rebekah seems to think you're hold onto something.
丽贝卡好像认为你隐瞒了一些事情
A piece of your old life.
一段你过去的生活
The thing is, she's got flawless instincts;
关键是,她的直觉从未出错
borderline supernatural.
那是她的某种超能力
So I thought
所以我认为
I would check it out.
我得弄清楚
See for myself what it is you've been hiding.
亲自来看看,你隐瞒了什么
Welcome back to Mystic Falls, Stefan.
斯特凡,欢迎回到神秘瀑布镇 |
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/mjxxgrj/xxgrj03/411240.html |