吸血鬼日记第三季:第9集 策划杀死克劳斯(在线收听) |
Previously on "The Vampire Diaries"... 《吸血鬼日记》前情提要
The only thing stronger than your craving for blood
唯一比你的嗜血欲望更强烈的
is your love for this one girl.
竟然是你对这姑娘的爱
Your humanity is killing you.
你的人性会害死你
Turn it off.
封闭你的感情
What did you do?
你做了什么
I fixed him.
我把他治好了
Fight for it. Feel something,
只要你尽力斗争,用心去感觉
anything, Stefan.
感觉一切,斯特凡
'cause if you don't, you're going to lose me forever.
因为如果你不这么做的话,你将永远失去我
Klaus killed your mother.
克劳斯杀了你的母亲
He has a hold on you, on me, on everyone.
他欺骗了你,也骗了我,还有所有人
He has for 1,000 years. We have to make it stop!
他已经这样上千年了,我们必须结束这一切
They're looking for Mikael
他们在找迈克尔
the vampire who hunts vampires.
猎杀吸血鬼的吸血鬼
You don't want to wake him. He will kill all of you.
你可别去弄醒他,他会把你们统统杀掉
I thought you might know how to kill Klaus.
我以为你知道怎样杀死克劳斯
I can kill Klaus. And I will.
我可以杀了克劳斯,我也会杀了他的
As long as klaus is alive, I do what he says.
只要克劳斯还活着,我就服从他
Mikael. Get Klaus back to Mystic Falls.
迈克尔,把克劳斯带回瀑布镇
And I will gladly drive a stake through his heart.
接着我会满心欢喜地把木桩插进他的心脏
FailI'll drive it through yours.
带不回来,我就插进你们的心脏
Portland is fantastic
波特兰是个迷人的地方
once you can get over all the Whitney music
如果你不介意惠特尼音乐
and healthylooking people.
和这里健硕的人民的话
It's literally a breeding ground for werewolves.
还真是个繁殖狼人的好地方
Your father's dead.
你父亲死了
What did you say to me?
你说什么
Oh, my mistake.
说错了
Not your actual father, and not dead.
不是你的亲生父亲,也没真正死去
Mikael.
是迈克尔
Daggered.
被匕首封住了
What do you want me to do with the body?
你想要我怎么处理尸体
Well, first, I want you to explain to me
首先,我要你解释一下
exactly what happened.
到底发生了什么
All right, we'll say that Mikael followed Elena in here.
我们可以说迈克尔尾随埃琳娜到这儿
He tried to grab her so he could use her as bait.
他试图抓住她,以用她做诱饵
And you, what, vervained him?
那后你给他注射了马鞭草吗
No, we vervained him.
不,得说是我们给他注射了马鞭草
The guy's an original. Make it realistic.
他可是个吸血鬼祖先,谎话得编的像点
Ok. Fine. We vervained him
好吧,我们给他注射马鞭草
and in the process discovered that he had a dagger
这时我们发现他有一把匕首
which he planned to use on Rebekah.
他本想用这把匕首封住丽贝卡
But instead
结果...
We drove it through his heart.
我们却用它刺入他的心脏
And what happens when he asks to see Mikael's body?
要是他要见迈克尔的尸体怎么办
Good point.
说得好
You, my brother, have been compelled to do what Klaus says.
好弟弟,你受克劳斯控制,对他言听计从
So if the idea is to lure him back here and kill him,
如果我们目的是引诱他过来并杀了他
The last thing we need is you getting tripped up and tongue tied.
最要不得的就是你结结巴巴说不出谎话
Well don't look at me.
别看着我
I'm just in charge of getting him back here.
我只负责把他弄回来
Klaus is smart.
克劳斯很聪明
If we tell him that Mikael's dead, he'll want proof.
要是我们告诉他迈克尔死了,他会要证据的
Then I shall be dead.
那我就死给他看
What if he wants to see in person?
那如果他要亲自查看呢
Well, it means our plan is working.
这就说明我们的计划起作用了
Klaus will absolutely want to see my body.
克劳斯是一定会要看我的尸体的
You lure him here, and I will kill him.
你们把他引诱过来,然后我杀了他
With what? Those daggers won't work on him.
用什么,这些匕首杀不死他
Well, I'm in possession of a stake
我有一个木桩
fashioned from the wood of the ancient white oak tree.
是用一棵古老的白栎树做成的
The one that left these ashes when it burned.
这些灰烬正是它被烧毁时留下的
Where is it?
在哪儿
Not here.
不在这儿
Knowing its location is my insurance policy.
它的保存地点是我的保身之计
Against what?
你担心什么
You leaving this in my heart.
你们用匕首封住我就不拔出来了
You see, a vampire can't dagger an original without dying.
吸血鬼刺死吸血鬼祖先自己也要死掉
So...It falls to you.
所以,由你动手
You want me to actually dagger you?
你真的要我用匕首封住你吗
Klaus will leave nothing to chance,
克劳斯做事滴水不漏,从不冒险
especially when it comes to trust.
特别是在信任方面
I want to see him.
我想见见他
I want to see his rotting body for myself.
我想亲自看到他腐烂的尸体
Well, he's here.
好啊,他就在这儿
Come by whenever.
随时恭候
If you're lying to me, Stefan,
如果你对我撒谎,斯特凡
your compulsion will expose you.
我对你的控制会暴露你
So answer with your life,
用你的生命来回答我
is what you're saying the truth?
你说的是实话吗
It's true. I saw it with my own eyes.
是真的,我亲眼所见
I want to talk to Rebekah.
我要跟丽贝卡说话
That's not a problem. She's right here.
这没问题,她就在这儿
Hello, Nik.
你好,尼克
Rebekah, love.
丽贝卡,亲爱的
What's this I hear about Mikael's tragic runin with a dagger?
他们说迈克尔不幸被匕首刺中是真的吗
It's true.
是真的
He's finally out of our lives for good.
他终于永远从我们生命里消失了
I miss you. I'm miserable here.
我想你,我在这里很痛苦
I'll be home soon. Good.
我很快回来,很好
I'll see you then, brother.
再见,哥哥
He bought it. He's coming home.
他上当了,正赶过来
Now was that easy or what?
这真是手到擒来啊
Let's just get this over with.
我们快结束这一切吧
Finally.
终于醒了
Took you long enough.
你睡得真久
Rebekah...
丽贝卡
Whatever fatherly rubbish you're thinking, save it.
无论你想说什么教训女儿的鬼话,省省吧
Nothing you say matters to me.
你的话对我毫无意义
I see.
我明白了
Where's my dagger? Elena has it.
我的匕首呢,埃琳娜拿着
So you can forget your plans to use it on me.
你就别想把它用在我身上了
You were never the one I was after.
我从没有要追杀你
Nik was my family.
尼克是我的家人
If you were after him, you were after me.
你要是追杀他,就是在追杀我
He blinded you, Rebekah. He killed your mother.
他迷惑了你,丽贝卡,他杀了你母亲
I know what he did. And he'll pay for it with his life.
我知道他做了什么,他会血债血偿的
But Nik was not born a killer. None of us were.
但是尼克不是天生的杀手,我们都不是
You did this to us when you turned us into vampires.
你把我们变成吸血鬼的时候,我们才变成这样
You destroyed our family.
是你毁了我们的家庭
Not him.
不是他
Rebekah...
丽贝卡
I hate everything in my closet.
衣柜里没有一件衣服我喜欢
I have nothing to wear to homecoming.
我没有衣服穿去参加返校舞会
So don't go. Let's stay home, order takeout
那就别去,我们都呆在家里,叫外卖
and overanalyze ancient hieroglyphic thingies with Alaric.
和阿拉里克一起认真研究古象形文字
We have to go. Caroline will kill us.
我们得去,不然卡罗琳会杀了我们的
Oh, Caroline actually has a date.
但卡罗琳有男伴
You know that you can talk to me about Jeremy, right?
你是可以跟我谈谈杰里米的
I don't need to talk about it.
我不需要谈这些
He fell in love with his ghost girlfriend and lied about it.
他爱上了他的鬼魂女朋友,还撒了谎
What's done is done.
这已成事实
You have to talk about it. He hurt you, Bonnie.
你得说出来,他伤害了你,邦妮
I'm mad at him too.
我也生他的气
You're mad at your little brother.
你对你的弟弟生气
You'll yell at him a little, teach him a life lesson.
你会吼他一两句,给他上一课
You can't really be mad like I'm mad.
但你不会像我一样生气的
Bonnie
邦妮
And you shouldn't have to be. He's your brother.
你也不该那么生气,他是你的弟弟
So no, I can't really talk to you about it.
所以,我其实不能跟你谈论这件事
We can't trust Rebekah not to turn on us.
我们不能相信丽贝卡不会背叛我们
Oh, really?
是吗
Because those original vampires are usually so reliable.
毕竟这些吸血鬼祖先通常很可靠的
Bonnie was right.
邦妮说的对
Rebekah may be mad at Klaus now,
丽贝卡可能现在生克劳斯的气
but he is her brother.
但他是她哥哥
Her lying, mamakilling, daggerhappy brother.
那个对她撒谎,杀她母亲,又爱用匕首的哥哥
The wolfsbane's ready.
附子草好了
There are too many things that can go wrong with this plan.
这个计划会出错的地方太多了
Too many people who can make it go wrong.
有太多人会使之功亏一篑
Well, I am formulating a secret contingency plan.
我正在制定一个秘密应急计划
Really? What is it?
真的吗,是什么
Well, if I told you, then it won't be a secret.
如果我告诉你,那就不是秘密了
I need to borrow a tie.
我要借条领带
You have your own ties.
你自己不是有吗
I'm 162 years old and I'm going to a homecoming dance.
我已经162岁了,还要去参加返校舞会
I need better ties.
我需要条好点的领带
You could not go.
你可以不去啊
I'm compelled to protect you.
我被迫要保护你
And if I look at your track record at high school dances,
看看你历年高中舞会的记录
it's pretty tragic.
悲剧良多
My luck you'll go ahead
依我看,你去舞会
and get yourself murdered by the homecoming queen.
会被返校舞会皇后杀掉
I know how to do it. Alaric taught me.
我知道怎么做,阿拉里克教过我
just remember only one of us heals quickly.
记住,我们俩只有一个能迅速恢复
Ugh, please tell me that you have a better plan
请告诉我你们还有一个比附子草手榴弹
than wolfsbane grenades.
更好的计划
Never you mind, brother.
不劳你操心,弟弟
The less you know, the better.
你知道得越少越好
My freedom from Klaus
我能否脱离克劳斯的控制
rests entirely upon you two executing your plan perfectly.
完全取决于你俩能否完美地执行计划
So, excuse me if I'm a bit cynical.
所以,原谅我的冷嘲热讽
You're the one that we should be worried about.
你才是那个我们应该担心的人
If Klaus asks you one wrong question,
如果克劳斯问了你不该问的问题
whole thing falls apart.
我们就会功亏一篑
You do have reason to worry.
你确实有理由担心
But if I look back at our history of epic plan failures,
但如果回顾一下我们史诗般的失败计划史
it's usually because one of us
通常是我们某个人
let our humanity get in the way.
感情用事坏了事
So if I'm taking odds on how this thing goes down,
所以如果要赌这次计划将为何失败
it's certainly not gonna be me who screws it up.
我猜搞砸的那个人肯定不是我
I'll see you at homecoming. I can't wait.
返校舞会见,我都迫不及待了
Hey, can you hand me the glitter gun?
能把闪光粉枪递给我吗
Thanks.
谢谢
Hey, can't we ditch the decorating and go grab a bite?
我们为什么不翘了装饰活动去喝点东西呢
Oh, I have a thermos in my bag.
我包里有水壶
I mean a real bite.
我是说,喝点血
Rebekah knows some people who like to be fed on.
丽贝卡认识一些喜欢被吸血的人
They're into it. We don't even have to compel them.
他们很享受,我们甚至不用强迫他们
Ok, first of all,
好吧,首先
I finally almost just got your mother to stop hating me.
好不容易你妈妈不那么讨厌我了
So I probably don't want to get caught in
所以,我不想跟她儿子
some weird vampire threesome with her son.
玩什么诡异的吸血鬼三人行
And secondly, quit hanging out with Eebekah,
第二,别再跟丽贝卡一起玩了
the evil blood slut.
她是个邪恶的吸血小贱人
Just keep the claws in tonight at the dance, ok?
今晚舞会上不要找她的麻烦,好吗
For me?
就算为了我
So who has the misfortune of being compelled to be her date?
所以,谁不幸地被强迫成为她的男伴了
Matt said he'd take her.
马特说要带她来
Wait, you set her up with Matt?
等等,你把她跟马特撮合到一起了
She wants to go to the dance,
她想去参加舞会
and he didn't have anyone to go with.
而且他正好也没有舞伴
He drinks vervain, she can't feed on him.
他一直喝马鞭草,她不能喝他的血
What's the big deal?
有什么大不了的
The big deal, Tyler,
泰勒,重要的是
is that Matt is an innocent, good person
马特是一个无辜的好人
who should not be going to dances with evil blood sluts.
他不应该跟这种邪恶的吸血小贱人共舞
Matt's a guy, Caroline.
马特是个男人,卡罗琳
And Rebekah's hot. Don't overthink this.
丽贝卡很辣,就此而已,不要想太多
This is a sire thing, isn't it?
这是认祖归忠在作怪,对吗
Please tell me this is some weird family extension
拜托你告诉我,你是因为认祖归忠
of your sire bond to Klaus.
才对他的家人也爱屋及乌了
I'm here hanging streamers and have glitter all over my hands.
我在这里悬挂横幅,还弄得满手闪光漆
If I'm sired to anybody, it's you.
如果要说谁是我的主人,非你莫属
Getting a head start, huh?
这么早就开始准备了
Embarrassing truth.
说起来很丢脸
This is my first high school dance.
这是我第一次参加高中舞会
Ever?
从没参加过吗
I never really had time for high school before.
我从前没有时间上高中
Nik and I were always moving around.
我和尼克一直流离辗转
Running.
亡命天涯
Anyway, I didn't want to leave anything to chance.
反正,我也不想冒那个险
Have you heard any more from him? No.
有他的新消息吗,没有
But I'm sure that when he does return,
但我确信,他回来的时候
he'll do it with flair.
肯定会大张旗鼓
And Damon and my father are all set with their plan?
达蒙和我父亲的计划也准备就绪了吗
Yes.
对
Don't tell me. I don't want to know.
别告诉我,我不想知道
I just want to go to the dance
我只是想去参加舞会
and leave the rest to Mikael.
把剩下的事情都交给迈克尔
I know it's really hard.
我知道这很难
So thank you for helping us get Klaus back into town.
所以谢谢你,帮我们把克劳斯骗回来
Just be careful.
千万小心
I've been running for 1,000 years for a reason.
我逃亡一千年是有原因的
Mikael is not a good person.
迈克尔不是什么好人
And he definitely can't be trusted.
绝对不能相信他
No one in my family can.
我们家族没有人能相信他
Are you ok?
你还好吗
I've spent my whole life
我花了一辈子的时间
loving and hating my brother with equal measure.
对我哥哥爱恨参半
I never thought that I would be the one
我从没想到,我会参与到
to help drive a stake through his heart.
用木桩刺死他的计划当中
No tears. I
不能哭,我
I don't want to ruin my makeup.
我可不想弄花我的妆
How do I look?
我看上去怎样
Amazing.
美若天仙
But you're missing one thing.
但你还少一样东西
My mother's necklace.
我母亲的项链
You should wear it tonight.
你今晚应该戴上它
May I?
我来给你戴,好吗
Thank you.
谢谢
I'm so sorry.
非常抱歉
I can't leave anything to chance either.
但我也不能冒险
In the back. Harsh.
背后捅刀,真狠啊
It had to be done.
必须这么做
Rebekah was never going to be completely on our side.
丽贝卡永远不可能完全站在我们这一边
Hey, I'm not judging you.
我没有责备你的意思
It's very Katherine of you.
很有凯瑟琳的风格
Not the way to make me feel better about myself, Damon.
这样说可不会让我好受,达蒙
It was a compliment... Sort of.
这是赞美你呢,算是吧
Stefan is right.
斯特凡是对的
Someone's going to let their humanity get in the way
总会有人感情用事
and screw this whole thing up.
然后把整件事搞砸
And it's probably going to be me.
八成就是我了
Elena, you just daggered somebody.
埃琳娜,你刚刚用匕首放倒了一个人
You're going to be fine.
你不会有事的
Yeah. But I feel bad about it.
对,但这样做,我很不好受
I care too much.
我顾虑太多
That's the problem, Damon.
这才是问题的所在,达蒙
I'm the weak link.
我就是阿基琉斯之踵
If it makes you feel any better, she's not really dead.
如果这么说你好受点的话,她又没真死
Do you trust him? Mikael?
你相信他吗,我是说迈克尔
Nope.
不相信
What about Stefan?
斯特凡呢
No.
也不信
Not as long as he's under Klaus's control.
只要他还受克劳斯控制,我就不信
Then we need a better plan.
那么我们需要一个更好的计划
I know what to do.
我知道该怎么做
You're just not going to like it.
只是,你会不喜欢的
Why not?
为什么不喜欢
Because when this all goes down,
因为计划开始实施时
I don't want you having any part of it.
我不希望你参与其中
What does that mean?
这话是什么意思
Do you trust me?
你相信我吗
Yes.
相信
Then you have nothing to worry about.
那你就没什么好担心的了
What happened?
怎么回事
The gym's flooded.
体育馆被水淹了
The dance is cancelled.
舞会取消了
Excuse me?
你说什么
Well, what are we supposed to do now?!
那我们现在怎么办啊
So does that mean I don't have go?
所以,那是否意味着我不用去了
You wish.
想得美
No, Tyler's moving the party to his house.
不行,泰勒要把舞会转移到他家里
Kegs and beer pong for homecoming?
满是酒桶和啤酒弹珠的返校舞会
That's... Different.
那可真是,与众不同啊
Just say you're still coming.
就说你还会来就是了
I'll see you there.
到那里见
Elena.
埃琳娜
Matt, hey.
马特,你好啊
Um, slight problem with your homecoming date.
你的返校舞会舞伴出了点小麻烦
What happened?
发生什么事了
How would you feel about a backup date?
给你找个替补舞伴行吗
How did he plan a better party than me so fast?
他怎么这么快就安排了一个比我那个更好的派对
Is that a band outside?
外面是有一个乐队吗
Who are all these people?
这些人都是谁
This is weird. Where is Tyler?
太奇怪了,泰勒在哪儿
Hey, Stefan. What's up?
斯特凡,最近怎么样
Hey, Tyler. Nice party you got going on here.
泰勒,你办的这派对还真不错
Thanks, but I'm not the one throwing it.
多谢夸奖,但派对不是我办的
I'm just doing what Klaus wants.
我只是服从克劳斯的命令
What do you mean?
什么意思
It's not a party, man. It's a wake.
这不是舞会,是守灵
Good evening everyone!
大家晚上好
I want to thank you all for being here with me to celebrate.
我要感谢你们能来和我一起庆祝
It's been a long time coming.
我已经等太久了
So much for homecoming.
返校舞会是无心享受了
This is weird.
真诡异
Us being here together.
我们俩结伴到场
There's Caroline. She doesn't know anything.
卡罗琳在那,她什么都不知道
Act normal.
别露馅了
Hey, Klaus is here.
克劳斯在这
What?
什么
Yeah, apparently our sired hybrid friend Tyler
看来我们认祖归忠的混血儿朋友泰勒
thought it'd be ok to let his "master" throw a party.
认为可以让他的主人开个派对
Well, I expected more surprise.
我以为你们会吓到
I've learned not to be surprised by anything Klaus does.
我习惯了,克劳斯做什么都不奇怪了
I'm going to go find Bonnie.
我要去找邦妮了
What's going on?
怎么回事
And what are you two doing here together?
你们两个在一起做什么
I thought you were supposed to be with Rebekah.
我以为你的舞伴是丽贝卡
Plans changed. I need a drink.
计划有变,我要喝一杯去
Quite the homecoming.
好隆重的舞会
I've been planning my father's funeral for 1,000 years.
我已经为我父亲的葬礼筹划了一千年了
Granted, in no version of it
虽说从没想到
were any of these people invited.
要邀请这么一群人
But you get the idea.
不过意思也到位了
So now what? You just stop running?
那你现在干嘛,不用再逃命了
Now I reunite my family.
现在我可以跟家人团聚了
Your family.
你的家人
You mean, the people you cart around in caskets?
你说的是那些你装在棺材里搬来搬去的人吗
None of that matters anymore.
过往都不重要了
Mikael's gone. Bygones will be bygones.
迈克尔死了,过去的事都过去了
Really great party. I like the band.
派对不错,我喜欢那乐队
Seems the homecoming queen still walks among the living,
看来舞会皇后还在喘气呢
which leaves me to believe Rebekah isn't here.
那丽贝卡肯定不在这了
Where is she?
她人呢
I have no idea. I thought she was coming with Matt.
我不知道,我以为她跟马特一起来
Oh, be honest now, Stefan.
斯特凡,别骗我
Where's my sister?
我妹妹在哪
I said I have no idea.
我说了我不知道
Now, would you like me to take you to your father?
好了,要我带你去见见你父亲吗
Well, it wouldn't be a party without the guest of honor, would it?
好吧,贵宾怎能缺席派对
Bring him to me.
把他带过来
All right.
好吧
Perhaps there's something in it for me?
也许你应该给我点好处
My freedom from your compulsion.
我要你解除对我的控制
Oh, you want your freedom?
你要你的自由
Well, once he's dead
只要他死了
and his weapon destroyed,
他的武器也销毁了
you'll have your freedom.
你就会得到自由
It'll be my pleasure to give it back to you.
我很荣幸能把它还给你
Did my daughter go to the dance?
我女儿去舞会了吗
Yep. You missed the photo op.
是的,你错过了跟她拍照的机会
Did you get the stake?
你把木桩拿来了吗
I did.
拿了
I'm not going take your word for it.
口说无凭
No offense to your honor and all.
我无意冒犯
None taken.
没事
Fancy.
真花哨
May I?
能让我看看吗
It's the only weapon on this earth that can kill an original.
这是地球上唯一能杀掉吸血鬼祖先的武器
So I think I'll hold on to it. No offense.
所以我还是自己拿着吧,无意冒犯
I'd offer you a drink,
我本来想给你倒杯喝的
but Katherine tells me
但是凯瑟琳说你
you're more of a vampire on the rocks kinda guy.
喜欢吸血鬼的血加冰
Well, technically, you could still offer.
其实你也可以让我喝你的血
Why feed on vampires?
为什么喝吸血鬼的血
Don't tell me it's for the smooth aftertaste.
别告诉我说回味更柔和
I had a hand in creating vampires.
创造吸血鬼我也有份
But the blood lust was never my intention.
但是我从来没想要他们嗜血成性
Over the centuries, I learned to feed from the predator,
几千年里,我学会了吸掠夺者的血
not the innocent.
而不是吸无辜的人类
Change in plans.
计划有变
Klaus is back. He's at the lockwoods.
克劳斯回来了,他在洛克伍德家里
And he wants your body delivered to his doorstep.
他要我把你的尸体带到他脚下
I'm afraid he's in for a colossal disappointment.
恐怕他将会非常失望
Well, he's certainly not going to come here.
他肯定不会来这里
I hope your plan didn't depend on that.
希望你的计划不全仰仗他来这儿
Didn't depend on that.
当然不是
But you do have a plan. Right?
但你有计划吧
Oh, yeah. We got a plan, right?
是啊,我们有个计划,对吧
It just doesn't involve you.
只是计划里没有你而已
You couldn't just break his neck?
你不能只扭断他脖子吗
It certainly occurred to me.
我当然有想过
My Mom would seriously freak
我妈要是看到这么多人
if she saw all these people here.
她肯定会吓坏的
Your mother won't be a problem.
你妈妈不会阻碍我们
I compelled her to go to church and pray for your friends.
我强迫她去教堂,为你朋友祈祷
What are you talking about?
你这话什么意思
I want you to look around.
我要你看看四周
There's Bonnie.
邦妮在那儿
There's Elena and Matt.
埃琳娜和马特在那儿
There's your pretty little girlfriend Caroline.
还有你漂亮的女朋友卡罗琳
Their big dance was wrecked tonight
本来今晚的舞会遭到了破坏
and who came through with a party?
是谁又办了这个派对
You did. What a pal.
是你,真是个好朋友
But who are all these other people here?
但是其他的这些人是谁
I have no idea.
我不知道
I've never seen half these people in my life.
这里一半的人我从没见过
Well, that's because I invited a few dozen friends of my own.
那是因为我邀请了一些我的朋友
That's my friend Mindy.
那是我朋友明蒂
I picked her up along the way in Kansas.
我在堪萨斯把她收入麾下
Did you know that there's an
你知道吗
entire bloodline of werewolves in the heartland?
中部有整整一族群的狼人
There's Tony, from North Dakota,
那是北达科他州的托尼
and let's not forget the Seattle contingent.
还有来自西雅图的分队
Hold on. Are those people all hybrids?
等等,那些人都是混血儿吗
Well, they also love a good party.
他们也爱来派对凑热闹
And they, like you, are sired by me.
他们,像你一样,对我认祖归忠
They wish to serve their master.
愿为主人效力
So if anyone should so much as make a move against me,
所以如果有任何人要于我不利
they may feel obligated to retaliate.
他们会觉得有义务予以回击
Feel free to warn your friends.
尽管去警告你的朋友吧
What are you up to with Klaus?
你们对克劳斯有什么阴谋
Nothing.
没什么
He's on to you, Caroline.
他盯上你了,卡罗琳
Whatever you all think you're about to pull off,
不管你们在策划什么
he's two steps ahead of you.
他总是魔高一丈
Ok, I don't know what you're talking about.
我不知道你在说什么
You're lying to me.
你撒谎
You know actually I am not.
其实我没有
I don't know anything. And even if I did,
我什么都不知道,即使我知道什么
I wouldn't tell you about,
我也不会告诉你
because you're sired to team Klaus now.
因为你认祖归忠,站在克劳斯那边了
And you can't be trusted.
我不能信任你
So can we please just go back to the party?
所以我们能不能回去了
Where's your date?
你的舞伴呢
Getting me a drink.
去帮我拿饮料了
Well...
好吧
seems I have you to thank for Mikael's demise.
看来我要谢谢你杀死了迈克尔
He came at me. I didn't have a choice.
他袭击了我,我没有选择的余地
Still I'm impressed.
我还是觉得很了不起
It's not easy for a human to dagger an original.
人类要刺死吸血鬼祖先可并非易事
It wasn't the first time.
可不是我第一次了
Right. Elijah.
对了,以利亚
You seem nervous.
你看起来很紧张
I'm not nervous. I just don't like you.
我没有,我只是不喜欢你
Well, straight to the point then, shall I, love?
挺直接啊,那我也直说了,好吗
People have been after me for 1,000 years.
我被人追杀也有一千年了
And I am always one step ahead.
我总能魔高一丈
So whatever it is you're thinking of trying,
所以不管你现在想干什么
go for it, give it your best shot.
尽管做,卯足了劲
You won't succeed.
你不会成功的
Inviteonly, vampire.
非邀勿进,吸血鬼
Here's my RSVP.
这是我的回复
Hybrid.
混血儿
What did you do to her?
你对她干了什么
It's just vervain.
就用了点马鞭草
She'll be fine.
她会没事的
But I need you to get her out of here as fast as possible.
不过我需要你尽快带她离开
What's going on?
发生什么事了
Something's going down against Klaus,
有人对克劳斯图谋不轨
and this house is full of hybrids like me
这间屋子里面全是像我一样的混血儿
that can't let anything happen to him.
不容许他有不测
What do you mean, "Can't"?
你说"不容许"是什么意思
I can't explain it.
我不能解释
I can't fight against it.
我无法反抗
I just know that I need to protect him
我只知道我无论如何都要保护他
no matter who gets in my way.
不管是谁挡道
By attacking Caroline?
不惜攻击卡罗琳吗
I'm protecting her, Matt!
我是在保护她,马特
This is the only way to keep her safe.
这是唯一保障她安全的办法
Please. Just get her out of here safely.
拜托了,带她安全离开
Get everyone out.
把所有人都带走
As the host, you should know
作为主人,你应该知道
those hybrids don't make the best first impression.
那些混血儿给人的第一印象不佳
Whatever move you're making, Klaus is going to be ready for you.
不管你要使什么招,克劳斯都严阵以待了
He'll kill anyone at this party if he has to.
如果有必要,他会杀这里的任何人
Tell someone who cares.
我好担心啊
Bonnie.
邦妮
Ugh! What the hell is wrong with you?
你他妈搞什么鬼
You're not supposed to witchy migraine me.
你怎么可以对我施法
You weren't supposed to kill Tyler.
你怎么可以杀泰勒
He tried to bite me.
他想咬我
What is that?
那是什么
Nothing.
没什么
Oh my god. Is that the
天呐,那是...
Why do you have it?
它怎么会在你这里
Because I'm the only one who could get inside the house.
因为只有我才能进入这间屋子
You have a visitor.
有人找您
Well, tell my visitor I'm on the brink of victory here.
告诉他我胜利在望,没空
He said his name is Mikael.
他说他叫迈克尔
Then we mustn't keep him waiting.
那我们可不能让他久等了
Move everyone out back.
把所有人叫出去
I'm going to have a little chat with my dad.
我要跟我爸聊会儿天
Tony, you know what to do.
托尼,你知道该怎么做
Hello, Niklaus.
你好啊, 尼克劳斯
Hello, Mikael. Won't you come in?
你好啊,迈克尔,你怎么不进来
Oh, that's right. I forgot. You can't.
哦,对了,我忘了,你进不来
Or you can come outside if you want.
你也可以出来啊
Or I can watch my hybrids tear you limb from limb.
我也可以看着我的混血儿把你大卸八块啊
They can't kill me.
他们杀不了我
True, but it'll make a hell of a party game.
没错,但至少有场有趣的派对游戏可看
All I have to do is rub these two fingers together,
我只要弹个指响
and they'll pounce.
他们就会猛扑过来
The big bad wolf.
真是个大坏狼
You haven't changed.
你一点都没变
Still hiding behind your playthings like a coward.
就会藏在你的玩具后面当懦夫
You only forget.
你忘了件事
They may be sired by you,
他们对你认祖归忠
but they're still part vampire.
可他们还有一半是吸血鬼
And they can be compelled by me.
他们还是会被我催眠
Come out and face me, Niklaus,
出来面对我,尼克劳斯
or she dies.
不然她就死定了
Go ahead. Kill her.
动手吧,杀了她
No, Klaus. He'll do it.
不要,克劳斯,他会这么做的
If she dies,
如果她死了
This lot will be the last of your abominations.
他们会是你最后一批走狗
I don't need them.
我不需要他们
I just need to be rid of you.
我只需要摆脱你
To what end, Niklaus?
为什么呢,尼克劳斯
So you can live forever with no one at your side?
这样你就可以终身孤独苟活于世了
Nobody cares about you anymore, boy!
没有谁会再关心你了,孩子
Who do you have other than those
除了这些被你强迫的走狗
whose loyalty you've forced?
谁还会在你身边呢
No one.
没有
No one.
一个也没有
I'm calling your bluff, father.
你是在虚张声势,父亲
Kill her.
杀了她
Come outside and face me,
出来面对我
you little coward.
你这个胆小鬼
And I won't have to.
我就不用杀了她
My whole life you've underestimated me.
我这辈子都被你瞧不起
If you kill her, you lose your leverage.
如果你杀了她,你就没有筹码了
So go ahead. Go on. Kill her.
尽管动手吧,杀了她
Come on, old man. Kill her.
快点啊,老头子,杀了她
Kill her!
杀了她
Your impulse, Niklaus.
你的冲动,尼克劳斯
It has and will forever be
不管在过去,还是将来
the one thing
都是
that keeps you from truly being great.
阻碍你无法真正强大的原因所在
Katherine...
凯瑟琳
Kaboom.
砰
What are you doing?!
你在干什么
What the hell did you do?
你他妈做了什么
He's earned his freedom.
他获得了自由
Thank you, my friend.
谢谢,我的朋友
You no longer have to do as I say.
你不用再听命于我
You're free.
你自由了
Are you ok?
你还好吗
What do you think?
你觉得呢
I'm sorry I stabbed you.
对不起我刺伤了你
It was the only thing I could think of to get you out of there.
这是我想到的唯一能带走你的办法
Oh yeah?! Not: "Oh, hey, Caroline,
是吗,就不能说"嘿,卡罗琳"
"I'm worried about what might happen this evening.
"我很担心今晚会发生的事"
"So maybe you should just
"所以或许你应该"
"go home and watch 'dancing with the stars?'"
"回家去看"与星共舞"
If you knew all your friends were going to get together
如果你知道你所有的朋友都联合在一起
and try to take down Klaus,
设法干掉克劳斯
would you have left?
你会离开吗
No.
不会
So there you go. I saved you from your own stubbornness.
你就是这样,我没让你的倔脾气坏事
This isn't funny, Tyler!
这不是闹着玩的,泰勒
How am I supposed to be with you
我怎么可以在你听命于他的时候
when you're sired to him?
还跟你在一起
I need you to understand, Caroline.
我需要你理解,卡罗琳
Understand what?
理解什么
That you're one of the bad guys now?
你变成那些坏人中的一员了
Understand that this is who I am.
理解这就是我的命运
There's nothing that I can do about it.
我对此无能为力
Klaus can't be killed.
克劳斯死不了
I can't be fixed.
我无法被治好
Understand that I'm ok with it.
理解我能够适应这些
But how are you ok with it?
可是你怎么能够适应
Because it's better.
因为这样最好
I don't have to turn, Caroline.
我不用变身了,卡罗琳
Not unless I want to.
除非我想
I never have to go through that pain again.
我永远不用再遭受那样的痛苦了
If being sired to Klaus is the price that I have to pay,
如果要以听命于克劳斯为代价
so be it.
那就这样吧
But you don't have any true control over yourself.
可是你再也不能控制自己了
I never did before.
我从没有过啊
The full moon controlled me.
之前是满月控制我
After everything that we've been through
在我们经历了那么多事情之后
you've been there for me through all of it.
你一直陪伴我渡过难关
Don't turn your back on me now.
别在这个时候离开我
Tyler...
泰勒
Right.
好吧
I just...
我只是
Got it.
我知道了
How did this happen?
怎么会这样呢
We thought of everything, Elena!
我们把一切都考虑到了,埃琳娜
Klaus having hybrids.
想到克劳斯会带着他的混血儿
Mikael turning on us.
想到迈克尔会背叛我们
We brought in Katherine so you weren't in danger.
我们让凯瑟琳参与进来以保证你的安全
Anything that could have gone wrong,
对所有可能出现的一切意外
we were prepared.
我们都做好了万全的准备
I don't understand.
我真的搞不懂
Stefan wanted Klaus dead more than anything.
斯特凡最想要的就是克劳斯死
That's what we were counting on.
我们就指着这一点啊
We blew it.
我们搞砸了
Where's Katherine?
凯瑟琳去哪儿了
She ran for the hills, like usual.
和从前一样,逃之夭夭了
The minute things got bad. Who blames her?
在苗头不对的时候,谁能怪她呢
Klaus would have crushed her.
不走克劳斯说不定当场灭了她
I had him, Elena.
就差一点,埃琳娜
I had Klaus.
就差一点点
This could've all be over!
所有这一切就可以终结
Damon, hey
达蒙,别这样
Hey, listen to me, we'll survive this.
听我说,我们会熬过去的
We always survive.
我们不是一直这样过来的吗
Trust me.
相信我
We're never getting Stefan back.
斯特凡再也不会回头了
You know that, don't you?
你知道的,对吗
Then we'll let him go. Ok?
那我们就放弃他,好吗
We'll have to let him go.
我们必须让他离开
Not interested in the play by play
没兴趣一遍一遍重温
of our failure right now, Katherine.
我们的失败,凯瑟琳
I'm just calling to say goodbye.
我只是打来和你告别
I don't know what to tell you.
我不知道怎么安慰你
You had a good plan, Damon.
你计划得很好,达蒙
And that's high praise coming from me.
我对此表示高度赞扬
It's not very comforting at the moment.
目前你的赞扬没什么安慰作用
You going back into hiding?
你又要去躲躲藏藏了吗
At least my life's not boring.
至少我的生活不会了无生趣啊
Goodbye, Damon.
再见,达蒙
Take care of yourself, Katherine.
照顾好自己,凯瑟琳
He doesn't know where it all wrong.
他不知道到底是哪里出了错
He doesn't need to know.
他不需要知道
Are you good from here?
送你到这里可以吗
I need to put about a million miles
我必须尽快
between myself and Klaus as soon as possible.
而且尽可能远的甩开克劳斯
Stefan...
斯特凡
Stefan.
斯特凡
Elena.
埃琳娜
Not exactly.
我不是
Pep up. I only got a minute
振作起来,我不能呆久
before they realize that I'm not at the party.
否则他们会发现我不在舞会上
You seem nervous.
你看起来很紧张
I'm not nervous. I just don't like you.
我没有,我只是不喜欢你
People have been after me for 1,000 years.
人们已经追了我一千年了
And I am always one step ahead.
我总可以魔高一尺
So whatever it is you're thinking of trying,
所以无论你们想要做什么
go for it, give it your best shot.
都尽管去做,尽全力去做
You won't succeed.
你们没可能成功的
It won't be for lack of trying.
如果不尝试,当然没可能成功
Now you'd be smart to tell Damon
现在你最好去通知达蒙
to mind his manners tonight.
让他注意一下他今晚的言行
'Cause if I die, I've already insured
因为,如果我死了,我保证
that he'll die along with me.
他会给我陪葬
Even in death, my hybrids have their orders.
因为就算我死了,我的混血儿也会执行指令
So you kill me, you're killing him too.
所以如果你们想杀了我,也就等于杀了他
How did you know that I would stop Damon?
你怎么确定我会阻止达蒙呢
I didn't.
我不确定
I was just hoping that you would want to.
我只是希望,你会想要那么做
If Klaus gets killed, he's taking Damon down with him.
如果我们杀了克劳斯,他会让达蒙给他陪葬
So pull the plug on the plan.
那就停止这个计划
And face the wrath of Mikael? We'll all be dead.
然后激怒迈克尔吗,那样我们都得死
Ok, look. I know that you've turned off your humanity
听着,我知道你已经封闭了你的人性
and that you don't care.
你什么都不在乎
So there's only one solution.
所以目前只有唯一一个解决方法
And what's that?
是什么
Care, Stefan.
去在乎,斯特凡
Care enough to save Damon's life.
你足够在乎,才能救达蒙的命
Because I'm going back to that party
因为现在我要回到舞会上去
and I'm seeing this plan through.
见证这整个计划的执行
Klaus will be killed and we'll have our freedom.
克劳斯会被杀死,我们都会重获自由
But then Damon will be dead.
可是,那时候达蒙就得死
Your brother will be dead, Stefan.
你哥哥会死去,斯特凡
Unless you care enough to do something about it.
除非你足够在乎,尽全力做些什么
You've wanted Klaus dead for 500 years.
五百年来你都在想要克劳斯死
Why would you risk all that just to save Damon's life?
为什么你会为了救达蒙放弃这一切呢
I wasn't just trying to save Damon's life, Stefan.
我并不只是在拯救达蒙的生命,斯特凡
I was trying to save yours.
我也在拯救你
Your humanity.
拯救你的人性
Let's just say I like the old you better.
我更喜欢过去的你
Come on, Katherine, you don't care about anyone but yourself.
算了吧,凯瑟琳,你从来都只在乎你自己
You never have.
从来不在乎别人的
You and I both know that that is not true.
你我都知道事实并非如此
I loved you.
我爱过你
I loved Damon too.
也爱过达蒙
Humanity is a vampire's greatest weakness.
人性就是吸血鬼最大的弱点
No matter how easy it is to turn it off,
不管封闭人性有多容易
it just keeps trying to fight its way back in.
它都总会奋力要回来
Sometimes I let it.
我偶尔也让它回来
I can't let it all back in.
我不能让我的人性完全回归
I don't want to.
我不想
Not after everything I've done.
在做了这些事之后,我更不想
Of course you don't want to.
你当然不想
But if you don't let yourself feel,
但如果你封闭了自己的感觉
you won't be able to do what I need you to do next.
你就做不了我接下来想要你做的事了
What's that?
什么事
Get mad.
愤怒
Rebekah, where are you?
丽贝卡,你在哪里
Pick up the phone, darling. Daddy's dead.
接电话呀,亲爱的,老爸已经死了
It's time for a family reunion.
是时候与家人重聚了
Stefan. Miss me already?
斯特凡,已经开始想我了吗
I'm just calling to thank you for my freedom.
我打来只是为了谢谢你给了我自由
I like to believe I'm a man of my word. More or less.
我喜欢做个信守承诺的人,或多或少
The thing is, it came at too high of a price.
但关键是,这个代价太高了
You took everything from me, Klaus.
你夺走了我的一切,克劳斯
Let bygones be bygones.
让过去的事过去吧
Trust me, resentment gets old.
相信我,时间会淡化愤恨的
You know what never gets old?
你知道时间不会淡化的是什么吗
Revenge.
复仇
No!
不
What's the matter, Klaus?
怎么了,克劳斯
Missing something?
丢了什么东西吗
What are you doing?
你在做什么
I'm just enjoying my freedom.
享受我的自由啊
I will kill you and every one you've ever met.
我会杀了你,还有所有和你有关系的人
You do that and you'll never see your family again.
如果你这么做,你就永远见不到你的家人了
I wonder, Klaus.
我很好奇,克劳斯
As someone who's been one step ahead for 1,000 years.
作为一千年来一直魔高一尺的人
Were you prepared for this?
这次,你做好准备了吗 |
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/mjxxgrj/xxgrj03/411245.html |