吸血鬼日记第三季:第15集 消灭吸血鬼始祖的计划(在线收听

  Previously on "The Vampire Diaries"...
  《吸血鬼日记》前情提要
  3 sleeping originals, 4 coffins.
  三个沉睡的祖先,却有四口棺材
  Who was in the lockbox?
  那么上锁的这个里面是谁
  Coffin's open.
  棺材打开了
  Mother?
  妈妈
  It's an invitation.
  是封请柬
  "I think it's time we finally meet."
  "我想我们该见面了"
  Damon won't let me anywhere near her without protection.
  达蒙不会让我只身一人近她的身
  What do you need me to do?
  你需要我干什么
  Better hurry up.
  你最好抓紧时间
  I upset the balance of nature
  我打破自然界的平衡
  by turning my children into vampires.
  把我的孩子们变成了吸血鬼
  It's my duty to kill them.
  我不得不杀了他们
  So it's true. She's forgiven Klaus. It's true.
  那么是真的,她真的原谅克劳斯了,是真的
  If I hadn't asked Stefan to help,
  如果我没有找斯特凡帮忙的话
  then you would have tried to be the hero,
  你就又要逞英雄
  and you would have ruined everything.
  把所有事情都毁了
  Sorry for trying to keep you alive.
  我拼命救你难道有错吗
  Now you're mad at me for including Stefan?
  所以你是因为我找斯特凡帮忙而生气吗
  No, I'm mad at you because I love you.
  不是,我生气是因为我爱你
  Well, maybe that's the problem.
  可能这就是问题所在
  where's Damon?
  达蒙在哪里
  Being selfdestructive.
  自我毁灭
  I said something I didn't mean.
  我又无意间说了些伤人的话
  Did you really not feel anything?
  你真的什么都感觉不到吗
  If I let myself care, all I feel is pain.
  如果我在乎这些,感觉到的只会是痛苦
  Stefan, hey. Um...
  斯特凡
  It's me.
  是我
  I really have to talk to you.
  我真的需要跟你谈谈
  Please call me back.
  拜托给我回电话
  What?
  干嘛啊
  Hey. I called you 10 times last night.
  我昨晚给你打了十通电话了
  We need to talk.
  我们得谈谈
  Sorry.
  抱歉
  I've been busy.
  哥很忙呢
  If you're mad at me, Damon, you need to get over it.
  达蒙,如果你在生我气,你得消消气了
  Oh, I'm over it.
  消气了
  So let's not make a big deal out of this.
  我们别把这事当做什么大不了的吧
  My thoughts exactly.
  英雄所见略同
  Besides, I expect you'll come calling soon enough.
  再说,我想你很快就又会来找我了
  Let's not hold our breath.
  还是别抱太大希望了
  Did you stop taking your vervain?
  你没喝马鞭草吗
  You think Rebekah had to compel me?
  你以为丽贝卡强迫我了吗
  What's wrong with you?
  你什么毛病啊
  She tried to kill me less than 48 hours ago.
  她这两天还试图杀我呢
  Can't we just move past that, Elena?
  我们就不能忘了这事吗,埃琳娜
  So is that how it's gonna be now?
  以后我们就这样了吗
  I hurt your feelings, and this is how you lash out at me?
  我伤了你的心,你就这么回击我
  Well, maye, for once,
  或许,就这么一次
  something I did had nothing to do with you.
  我做的事跟你无关呢
  You should know...
  你该知道...
  that Esther's planning on killing her entire family.
  埃丝特要杀掉自己全家
  She's linked them all together with a spell.
  她用咒语把他们合为一体
  Whatever happens to one happens to all of them.
  牵一人而动全家
  That's great.
  太好了
  Klaus'll finally be dead.
  克劳斯终于要死了
  We win.
  我们胜利了
  Why do you look like someone just shot a panda bear?
  你干嘛一副有人打死了熊猫熊的表情
  Because to kill Klaus, she has to kill all of them,
  因为要杀克劳斯,她就得杀掉他们所有人
  including Elijah, and he doesn't deserve this.
  也包括以利亚,而他并不该死
  I'm supposed to care about Elijah?
  我该在乎以利亚吗
  Shouldn't you at least care about Rebekah?
  你总该在乎丽贝卡吧
  2 secons ago, you were pissed that she attaked you.
  两秒前,你还为她袭击你的事生气
  It's a winwin.
  这是双赢啊
  Don't do anything to screw this up, Elena.
  别把这事搅黄了,埃琳娜
  Why are you doing this?
  你为什么要这样
  He's right, you know.
  他说的是对的
  Klaus has to die they all do.
  克劳斯必须死,他们都得死
  See? It's democracy in action.
  瞧见没,这是民众的心愿啊
  Well, well, well...
  瞧瞧看啊...
  there's our girl.
  我们的小妹妹回来了
  Get out of my way, Kol.
  别挡路,科尔
  Out all night. What a scandal.
  夙夜不归,天大的丑闻啊
  I trust you did better than that commoner.
  我相信你没屈尊于那个普通人吧
  Matt, was it?
  是叫马特吗
  If you don't shut your mouth,
  你再不闭嘴
  the next thing to come out of it will be your teeth.
  我就打得你满地找牙
  Don't start, Nik.
  别说教,尼克
  I didn't say anything.
  我什么都没说
  I'm bored.
  我好无聊
  Our sister is a strumpet,
  我们的妹妹真浪荡
  but at least she's having fun.
  但至少她还玩得开心点
  I need entertainment.
  我得去消遣一下
  What are you waiting for? Go on. Have at it.
  那你等什么,去吧,去玩吧
  It's no fun to go alone. Join me, Nik.
  自己出去有什么意思,跟我一起来吧,尼克
  It's the least you could do after sticking a dagger in my heart.
  你往我心上扎过匕首,至少也能这样补偿我一下
  Ok. Why not?
  好啊,何不呢
  I didn't have nearly enough to drink last night,
  我昨晚没喝够呢
  what with you trying to murder Rebekah's date.
  就因为你试图杀掉丽贝卡的男伴来着
  Yes, please go. This house has enough men rolling around in it.
  好啊,快走吧,这房子里打转的男人够多了
  Just like you, Bekah.
  你身边也是,贝卡
  Good ridance, both of you.
  你们俩都滚了才好
  Rebekah.
  丽贝卡
  Not you, too, Elijah.
  你别也来这套,以利亚
  I'm worried about mother.
  我担心妈妈
  Have you not noticed her strange behavior?
  你没注意到她奇怪的行为吗
  She's been ded for a thousand years what's strange for her?
  她死了一千年了,还有什么算奇怪
  Burned sage.
  烧焦的鼠尾草
  She was doing a privacy spell.
  她施了个隐秘咒
  You know she fancy such things.
  你也知道她喜欢这些东西
  Why don't you ask Finn? He's been doting on her.
  干嘛不去问芬恩,他一直腻在她身边
  I don't trust Finn.
  我不信任芬恩
  He hates what we are. He always has.
  他讨厌我们的身份,一直如此
  That's not true.
  不是这样的
  And as for mother, she returned for one reason,
  至于妈妈,她回来就只有一个目的
  to make her family whole.
  让我们家人团圆
  She loves us.
  她爱我们
  What trouble are you looking to find?
  你想挑什么毛病
  He was gloating, like actual gloat.
  他沾沾自喜,真的很得意
  Like he was proud of himself for sleeping with her.
  就好像跟她上床他还挺自豪的
  Is it working?
  好用了吗
  It's not working.
  不好用
  I can hear every word you're saying about Damon, the vampire gigolo.
  你说吸血鬼小白脸达蒙的话我听得一清二楚
  I don't know. It's a tricky spell.
  我不知道这是为什么,这咒语不好做
  When Esther did it, she kept the sage burning.
  埃丝特做的时候,她一直燃着鼠尾草
  There was a lot more smoke.
  烟比你这里多多了
  All right, try it again.
  好吧,再试一次
  Speaking of Esther,
  说到埃丝特
  you should know she came to see me and Abby this morning.
  你该知道她今早来见我和艾比了
  And all this time, you let me vent about Damon?
  那你还让我一直唠叨达蒙的事
  I don't want you to worry.
  我不想你担心
  Ok, well, what did she want?
  她想要干什么
  She wanted to introduce herself.
  她想做个自我介绍
  Abby and I helped bring her back.
  艾比和我帮她起死回生
  She's channeling our entire ancestral bloodline for power.
  她连通了我们全部祖先的血脉以获得法力
  I think she thought she was being polite.
  我认为她觉得她这是讲礼数
  Ok, well, is there a way to stop her from channeling you?
  能让她别跟你连通吗
  Even if there was, why would I want that?
  即使可以,我为何不愿意呢
  I just keep thinking...
  我只是在想...
  Before the sun and the moon ritual,
  日月仪式之前
  Elijah found a way to keep me alive.
  以利亚找到了保我不死的方法
  And now I'm in the exact same position,
  而现在我也面临了这样的情况
  and I'm just gonna let him die?
  而我就放任他死掉吗
  It just doesn't feel right.
  我就是觉得这样不好
  Ok, first of all, this privacy spell is totally not working.
  好了,首先,这个隐秘咒完全没用
  Second, Elena, you are not doing this.
  其次,埃琳娜,下手的不是你
  Esther is doing this.
  而是埃丝特
  There's no time to chane your mind, Elena.
  现在没时间让你改主意了,埃琳娜
  He'll be ded by the end of the night.
  他今晚就会死掉
  What?
  什么
  It's a full moon.
  今晚是满月
  Esther needs to harness the energy of a celestial event.
  埃丝特需要利用天文现象的能量
  She asked me and Abby to join her.
  她求我和艾比与她并肩作战
  Join me for a little victory drink?
  跟我一起为胜利喝一杯吗
  We should wait until Klaus is dead.
  该等到克劳斯死了再说
  Why are you so extra broody?
  你干嘛这么闷闷不乐
  Didn't you see the way we stood up to Elena?
  没看到我们刚刚反对埃琳娜的样子吗
  I like you on my team.
  我喜欢跟你一条战线
  Must have driven her nuts.
  一定把她气疯了
  You still think she' gonna screw this up, don't you?
  你还是觉得她会把事情搅黄,是吗
  Think somebody needs to talk to her.
  我认为该有人去跟她谈谈
  She's not gonna listen to anything I say.
  她绝不会听我劝了
  Is it because of your little sleepover?
  是因为你带人来过夜的事吗
  It's not my fault she decided to get jealous.
  她打翻醋坛子不是我的错啊
  Well, given who you chose to sleep with,
  鉴于你选择的床伴
  I would say it's 100% your fault.
  我觉得完全是你的不对
  Whatever.
  管他呢
  Did you a favor.
  我这是帮了你
  Now you can come in and sweep her off her feet.
  现在你可以来把她迷倒了
  Nah. She's better off without me.
  算了,她离了我更好
  Sure as hell better off without you.
  离了你也绝对更好
  Fine.
  好吧
  Neither one of us gets her.
  我们都别得到她
  Just make sure she doesn't screw up Esther's plan.
  确保她别搞糟了埃丝特的计划就好
  Elena.
  埃琳娜
  Elijah.
  以利亚
  I don't mean to intrude.
  我无意冒犯叨扰
  I was hoping you might accompany me.
  我希望你能随我一起来
  I want to show you someting.
  我想带你去看点东西
  Forgot how much I misse this land.
  我都忘了我多么想念这片土地
  Can't even imagine what it must have been like a thousand years ago.
  我都无法想象这里几千年前的样子
  You know, your school was built over an Indian village.
  知道吗,你的学校原是一个印第安村庄
  Where I saw my first werewolf.
  我就在那儿第一次见到狼人
  The town square was where the natives would gather to worship.
  镇广场原来是当地人齐聚拜神的地方
  Matter of fact, near that was a
  实际上,那边原来...
  there was a field where wild horses used to graze.
  原来有片草场,马儿在那里吃草
  That's incredible.
  真是难以置信
  Come.
  来吧
  Do you know this place, too?
  这里你也认识吗
  I do.
  是啊
  Below us is a cavern I used to play in as a boy,
  这下面是个洞,我小时常来玩
  connects to a system of tunnels that stretch across the entire area.
  能连通到延伸至整片区域的一个地道系统
  Perhaps it's nature's way of providing us with shelter
  或许这是大自然保护我们
  against the savagery of the full moon.
  不受满月野蛮侵害的方式
  My mother said there must be a balance.
  我妈妈曾说,世间定有平衡
  Elijah, I should probably go home.
  以利亚,我该回家了
  I admire you, Elena.
  我钦佩你,埃琳娜
  You remind me of qualities I valued long before my mother turned us.
  你让我想起了妈妈转变我们之前我曾看重的品质
  It's not in your nature to be deceitful,
  你天性不愿撒谎
  and yet when I asked you about your meeting
  然而那晚我问你关于
  with my mother the other night,
  你和我妈妈的会面时
  you lied to my face.
  你却当面撒谎
  That's not true.
  不是的
  I told you that all your mother wanted was a new start.
  我告诉你了,你妈妈只想重新开始
  I can hear your heartbeat.
  我能听到你的心跳
  It jumps when you're being dishonest with me.
  你骗我的时候会跳得厉害
  You lied to me at the ball and you're lying to me now.
  之前在舞会你就撒谎了,现在也是
  Tell me the truth.
  告诉我真相
  I never wanted this to happen.
  我并不想发生这种事
  What, Elena?
  什么事,埃琳娜
  We were told, that whatever was gonna be in that coffin
  我们得知,棺材里的东西,不管是什么
  was gonna kill Klaus.
  能杀死克劳斯
  When we found out that it was your mother...
  当我们发现居然是你们的妈妈
  We didn't know what to think.
  我们都不知道怎么办
  Since her return,
  她回来后
  she said she only wants this family whole again.
  她说她只希望我们家人团圆
  When she asked to see me, I
  她说要见我的时候
  I thought that maybe she could help,
  我想,或许她能帮我们
  that she would find a way to kill Klaus.
  她能找到杀死克劳斯的办法
  It's not just Klaus that she wants to kill.
  但她想杀的不止是克劳斯
  She wants to kill us all, doesn't she?
  她想杀了我们所有人,对吗
  She wants to undo the evil she created.
  她想收回她创造的恶魔
  I'm so sorry, Elijah.
  真抱歉,以利亚
  I wish there was something I could do to help.
  我希望我能帮助你
  You know, one thing I've learned in my time on this earth...
  知道吗,我在这世上学会了一件事...
  Be careful what you wish for.
  许愿要谨慎
  I haven't seen Elena since this morning.
  我从今早就没见埃琳娜人了
  Well, she's not answering her phone.
  她不接电话
  Well, I'm surprised you have time to call,
  没想到你还有工夫打电话啊
  what with all this original sex you've been having.
  你不是忙于享受古老的性爱吗
  She told you?
  她居然告诉了你
  Oh, she told me. Oh, really.
  她告诉我了,是嘛
  Did she also tell you that she's having
  那她告没告诉你
  an attack of conscience about this whole original murder thing?
  她对谋杀吸血鬼祖先突然于心不忍了呢
  Hey, listen, I'm not gonna judge her for having a conscience.
  听着,我不会为她心存善念而对她评头论足
  Well, you don't have to judge her.
  没让你评头论足
  Just tie her up. Lock her in her room till this is over.
  把她绑起来就好,锁在房里直到这事结束
  Well, I wouldn't if I could,
  就算能做到我也不想
  and I can't, because I'm busy.
  而我不能,我忙着呢
  Busy doing what?
  忙什么啊
  Don't worry about it.
  别操心了
  Are you with the sexy psycho doctor?
  你跟性感疯子医生在一起吗
  Goodbye, Damon.
  再见了,达蒙
  Sorry about that.
  抱歉
  Does he still think I'm a serial killer?
  他还认为我是个连环杀手吗
  He's a little judgmental.
  他有点狗眼看人低
  Speaking of...
  说到这事...
  your Xrays were inconclusive.
  从你的X光片得不到什么结论
  your knife wound was already semihealed.
  你的刀伤几乎都愈合了
  It's impossible to tell anything about whoever stabbed you.
  完全无法得到刺伤你的人的半点线索
  Short, tall, lefthanded, righthanded
  是高是矮,左撇子还是右撇子
  no clue.
  啥都看不出
  Well, what about my head?
  那我的头呢
  Why can't I remember anything about the attack?
  为什么遇袭的事我完全没印象了
  Your CT scans were clear.
  你的CT扫描没问题
  Maybe you were compelled to forget.
  或许你是被强迫遗忘了
  Wait. You think the killer's a...
  等等,你认为凶手是...
  vampire?
  吸血鬼吗
  There no other suspects.
  没有别的疑凶了
  It's the obvious conclusion.
  这是最显然的结论
  Ah, come on now.
  别这样啊
  Let's not go blaming the new family in town
  别因为镇上有个在逃的杀人犯
  just 'cause you lot have got yourselves a killer at large.
  就怪到新搬来的家庭头上
  Don't mind us.
  别管我们
  My brother and I are just here to let off some steam.
  我和我哥哥只是来放松一下的
  Right, Kol?
  对不对,科尔
  Right.
  对啊
  Who's the creepy, lurky guy?
  那个吓人的家伙是谁
  That's Esther's son, Finn, and he's a vampire, so...
  那是埃丝特的儿子,芬恩,他是个吸血鬼
  Wonder what your grams thinks
  不知道你外婆会怎么看
  about the part we're playing in all this
  我们在这事里扮演的角色
  balance of nature stuff?
  就是这些恢复自然平衡什么的
  She's probably on the other side,
  她大概在那边
  screaming about getting involved with vampire business.
  为我们搅进吸血鬼的事而大吼大叫吧
  Bennett witches,
  贝内特女巫们
  thank you for coming.
  谢谢你们能来
  I could think of no better allies
  我想不出比你们更合适的盟友了
  than the woman who sent Mikael into his long sleep
  让迈克尔长眠的女人
  and the girl who fought Niklaus so bravely.
  和勇敢反抗尼克劳斯的女孩
  Why exactly did you invite us here?
  你找我们来是为什么
  You are the descendants of the witch Ayana.
  你们是伟大的女巫艾安娜的后人
  She was a great mentor of mine,
  她是我的导师
  and I think it's only fitting that I draw from her bloodline.
  我想我从她的血脉中汲取力量是最合适的
  So are you channeling our ancestors?
  那么你是要连通我们的祖先吗
  I draw from the entirety of the Bennett bloodline, living and dead.
  我要汲取整条贝内特血脉的能量,先人和今人
  The connection affords me great power,
  这份连通能给我极大的力量
  although it is somewhat difficult to maintain,
  然而因为种种原因很难维系
  which is why I require you,
  这就是我需要你们的原因
  mother and daughter,
  妈妈和女儿
  the bloodline made manifest.
  血脉让能量显露
  Tonight, my sisters,
  今夜,我的姐妹们
  we shall bring peace to the spirits of nature that we serve,
  我们将给我们所为之尽心的圣灵带来安宁
  and for that, I thank you.
  为此,我感谢你们
  Going somewhere?
  要去哪吗
  What are you doing here?
  你在这儿干什么
  Not much, unless you try to run...
  没什么事,除非你想逃跑...
  in which case, I get to kill you.
  那样我就能杀了你
  Can't find her anywhere.
  哪都找不到她
  Hello, Stefan.
  你好啊,斯特凡
  He has Elena.
  他抓住了埃琳娜
  Actually she's with Rebekah.
  其实是丽贝卡干的
  As you can imagine,
  正如你们所想的
  my sister's just dying to tear her throat out.
  我妹妹极度渴望着撕破她的喉咙
  So if you want to save Elena's life,
  如果你们想救她的命
  I need you to help me stop my mother.
  就得帮我制止我妈妈
  I'm a little embarrassed to admit,
  说起来有点惭愧
  but when it comes to killing
  如果要杀死
  thousandyearold resurrected witches,
  复活的千岁女巫
  I'm a little rusty.
  我还不够格吧
  Yes, unfortunately even when killed,
  没错,郁闷的是
  my mother doesn't seem to want to stay dead.
  我妈妈可不想一直死着
  Not with the spirits of nature at her side.
  她可不想顺其自然
  So what are we supposed to do?
  要我们做什么
  The witches that released my mother,
  我妈妈正在从救活她的女巫的
  she's drawing her power from their bloodline.
  血脉中汲取能量
  That line needs to be broken.
  你们得打破这支血脉
  Broken?
  打破
  Yeah, he means...
  没错,他的意思是
  You want us to kill them.
  你想让我们干掉她俩
  You know I'd do it myself,
  我可以自己动手
  but I've absolutely no idea where they are.
  但我完全不知道她们在哪儿
  Besides, seeing me, they'd immediately know my intent.
  再说,她们一看见我就知道我的意图
  They won't expect to be harmed by the likes of you.
  她们不会想到你们会伤害她们
  In any case, you have until 6 minutes after 9:00 to find them.
  总之,九点零六分必须找到她们
  Oh, how superspecific of you.
  你交代的也太仔细了吧
  By 9:07, the moon'll be full.
  九点零七分时,会出现满月
  My mother will have the power she needs to kill me and my family.
  那时我母亲就会得到所需的能量杀掉全家
  If you do not stop her before then,
  如果你们阻止不了她
  Rebekah will kill Elena.
  丽贝卡就会杀了埃琳娜
  So we all have our timeline.
  我们都有各自的时间表
  I suggest you get started.
  赶快动手吧
  All right, love. Now look into the camera.
  亲爱的,看着摄像机
  What are you doing?
  你在干嘛
  Shooting your picture to inspire your boyfriends.
  拍下你的相片,给你的男友们打气
  Why don't you tell them how delightful it is
  你怎么不告诉他们
  being stuck in a hole with your biggest fan?
  跟最爱你的粉一起呆在这洞里有多爽
  I guess you think I had this coming, huh...
  我想你一定认为之前我对你的所作所为
  after what I did to you.
  造成了我现在的处境
  You know, I don't know what I want more...
  我现在不知道更想要哪个
  To find out we're saved,
  是想看看我们是否能活下来
  or to find out it's all right to kill you.
  还是想看看能不能杀死你
  This isn't my fault.
  这不是我的错
  I wanted to get rid of Klaus.
  我只想摆脱克劳斯
  At one point, so did you.
  你一度也如此
  I didn't know that your mom was planning on killing all of you.
  先前我不知道你母亲想要杀了你们全家
  Do you think I want to spend what could be
  你以为我想要在
  the last few hours of my life
  生命的最后时候
  having idle chitchat with a girl
  与那个在背后捅我一刀的小女生
  who literally stabbed me in the back?
  瞎扯吗
  Of course not.
  鬼才想
  But for some reason, everybody seems to want
  但不知道为啥,每个人都想要
  to bend over backwards to save your life,
  拼尽全力保护你
  which is incredibly annoying,
  真是烦死了
  but makes you the perfect hostage.
  但正因如此,你就是最完美的人质
  So why don't you sit down and shut up
  麻烦在我拧下你的头,毁掉这一切之前
  before I ruin everything by ripping your head off.
  给我闭嘴,乖乖坐下
  Clock's ticking.
  时间在一分一秒的过去
  You gonna bring some plans,
  你得想想办法了
  or you are too busy fixing a snack?
  你怎么还在忙着偷嘴呢
  We need to call Bonnie.
  我们得给邦妮打电话
  There's gotta be a way for her to stop Esther
  她肯定有办法制止埃丝特
  from channeling all that power.
  来汇聚能量
  A, what if she's with Esther?
  首先,如果她正跟埃丝特一起怎么办
  B, what if she can't cut her off?
  其次,如果她阻止不了怎么办
  C, I don't know how any of this stuff works,
  再次,我不知道怎么搞定
  and, D, neither do you.
  最后,你也不知道
  You got a better plan?
  难道你有更好的主意
  Worstcase scenario, simple mechanics.
  貌似最难的事情其实最简单
  Can't draw power from a dead battery.
  死人肯定是一点用都没有的
  Kill 'em.
  杀了她们
  If it comes to that.
  如果事情走到这一步的话
  There's gotta be another way.
  一定会有其他办法的
  Well, what if I told you I had a less diabolical plan?
  要是我有个不那么邪恶的办法呢
  You wanna dagger Elijah.
  你想要用匕首封住以利亚
  Well, they're all linked.
  他们已经合为一体了
  One goes down, they all go down.
  只要搞定一个,他们全部都完蛋
  The witches live.
  女巫们可以安然无恙
  Elena's safe. Problem solved.
  埃琳娜安全归来,问题迎刃而解
  We don't know how that'll affect Klaus.
  我们不知道那会对克劳斯造成什么影响
  Ironically, Klaus isn't our current problem.
  讽刺的是,现在克劳斯不是我们的问题
  Dagger's lethal to any vampire who uses one.
  用匕首的吸血鬼会死
  Well, I just so happen to know someone
  我碰巧知道有人足够疯狂
  crazy enough to give it a shot.
  会试上一试
  Yeah. No, they're still here.
  没错,他们还在这里
  Yeah. They've drank their way
  是啊,他们已经喝光
  through half the Grill's liquor supply.
  酒吧里一半的酒了
  Good. It'll be easier if they'er wasted.
  很好,他们醉了就好办多了
  So what's the plan?
  那计划是什么
  Divide and conquer.
  先分散再出击
  Frst we'll need
  首先我们需要
  a little blonde distraction.
  一个金发美女去分散他们的注意力
  I remember her from last night.
  我记得她昨晚去舞会了
  She looks like a tasty little thing.
  她看上去十分可口啊
  Say another word, and I'll tear out your liver.
  再说一个字我就把你的肝脏撕碎
  Caroline. Oh, it's you.
  卡罗琳,哦,是你啊
  Join us for a drink?
  跟我们喝一杯吧
  Mm, I'd rather die of thirst, but thanks.
  我宁愿渴死,不过还是谢了
  Isn't she stunning?
  她是不是很迷人
  She certainly looks good walking away from you.
  她离你而去,这点很迷人
  I'll take that as a challenge.
  我把这当成一种挑战
  Caroline!
  卡罗琳
  Are you serious?
  开什么玩笑
  Take a hint.
  你不懂人话吗
  Don't be angry, love.
  别生气,亲爱的
  We had a little spat.
  我们是吵了一小架
  I'm over it already.
  我已经不生气了
  Ah, well, I'm not.
  但我还生气呢
  Well, how can I acquit myself?
  我怎样才能补偿呢
  You and your expensive jewelry
  让你和你的贵重首饰
  and your romantic drawings can leave me alone.
  还有你那浪漫的素描别来烦我
  Oh, come on.
  拜托
  Take a chance, Caroline.
  给我次机会吧,卡罗琳
  Talk to me.
  跟我谈谈
  Come on. Get to know me.
  来吧,了解了解我
  I dare you.
  你敢不敢
  Fine.
  好吧
  So what do you want to talk about?
  那你想谈些什么
  I want to talk about you.
  我想谈谈你
  Your hopes. Youryour dreams.
  你的愿望,你的梦想
  Everything you want in life.
  生命中一切你想要的东西
  Just to be clear,
  事先声明
  I'm too smart to be seduced by you.
  我太聪明了,不会被你勾引的
  Well, that's why I like you.
  所以我才喜欢你
  The pentagram represents our connection to magic.
  五芒星象征着我们与魔法的联系
  The salt is a symbol of the earth.
  而盐象征地球
  And the torches?
  那火炬呢
  5 torches, one for each of my children.
  五个火炬,每个都代表我的孩子
  What's the spell you're doing?
  那你施的是什么咒语
  As the witch who cast the spell that made them vampires,
  我曾施咒让他们变成吸血鬼
  I can also reverse it.
  我也可以逆转咒语
  When they become human again,
  当他们变回人类时
  they can be killed.
  就能杀死他们了
  As they are linked as one,
  由于他们合为一体了
  my brave Finn will be the sacrifice.
  勇敢的芬恩会牺牲自己
  With his death will come theirs.
  他们将和他一同死去
  And you're just willing to die?
  而你是心甘情愿去死吗
  My mother's releasing me from an eternity of shame.
  妈妈这是让我从万劫不复的羞耻中解脱
  It's not a sacrfice. It's a gift.
  这不是牺牲,是天赐的礼物
  A woman of your caliber
  像你这种女人
  ought to choose more suitable company.
  该找个更合适的人陪
  What's your name, love?
  你叫什么,亲爱的
  None of your business.
  与你何干
  Let's try that again.
  我们重头来过
  I'll start. I'm Kol.
  我先自我介绍,我叫科尔
  Why don't you get lost, Kol?
  你为什么不滚呢,科尔
  And why would I do that?
  我干嘛要滚
  I like pretty little things with sharp tongues.
  我最喜欢嘴硬的小甜妞了
  Pretty sure she told you to get lost.
  她好像叫你滚开吧
  Pretty sure I don't care.
  我好像不在乎
  Next time, take a hint.
  下次记得有点眼力
  Something's wrong.
  出事了
  What is it?
  你怎么了
  What did you do?
  你干了什么
  Nothing.
  什么都没干
  What did you do?
  你到底干了什么
  I didn't do anything. Stop it.
  我真的什么都没干,别这样
  Kol.
  科尔
  Here. Grab him.
  来,他交给你们了
  Tell the sexy doctor good work.
  跟美女医生说声干得好
  I should have killed you months ago.
  我几个月前就该杀了你
  Do it.
  那就杀吧
  That's not gonna stop Esther from killing you.
  杀了我也不能阻止埃丝特杀你
  What did you say about my mother?
  你说我母亲什么
  You didn't know I was friends with your mummy?
  你不知道我是你妈咪的好朋友吗
  Yeah, we have a lot in common.
  是啊,我们共同点可多了
  She hates you as much as I do.
  她跟我一样讨厌你
  Leave him!
  别动他
  We still need him, Niklaus.
  他对我们还有用,尼克劳斯
  What did mother do?
  母亲做了什么
  What did she do, Elijah?
  她做了什么,以利亚
  You tell me where the witches are,
  告诉我女巫们在哪
  or I'll have my sister kill Elena right now.
  不然我现在就让丽贝卡杀了埃琳娜
  You told me we had until after 9:00.
  你给的时限是9点
  I'm sure Rebekah'd be more than happy to start her work early.
  我相信丽贝卡会很高兴能早点动手
  You can't hide, Elena!
  你躲不了的,埃琳娜
  Not sure why I'm feeling under the weather.
  不知道为什么我有点不舒服
  Must be your boys trying to find loophole.
  一定是你的护花使者们想钻空子
  Won't Matter.
  不过没事
  I could chase you down on my worst day.
  就算再不舒服我也能抓住你
  Boo.
  我说吧
  You little bitch.
  你个小贱人
  What is this?
  这是怎么回事
  Sorry.
  抱歉
  No vampires allowed.
  吸血鬼不得入内
  No, no, no, no.
  别别别
  Listen, Elena's still out there.
  听着,埃琳娜还在他们手上
  I need to go find her.
  我必须去找她
  Shut up. Stay seated.
  闭上嘴巴,乖乖坐着
  You might have a concussion.
  可能引发了脑震荡
  So this is your place, huh?
  那么这就是你家吗
  Kind of a slob.
  有点乱啊
  Housekeeping is not high on my priority list.
  整理房间不是我的首要任务
  I see that.
  看出来了
  Look at me.
  让我看看
  Pupillary response is normal.
  瞳孔反应正常
  You might have a broken rib.
  可能断了根肋骨
  Well, that kind of sucks, getting my ass kicked on a date.
  太丢人了,约会的时候被揍得屁滚尿流
  That's what you get picking fights with guys 30 times your age.
  这就是与比你老30倍的人干架的下场
  Yeah.
  没错
  Rest.
  休息吧
  Damon and Stefan are gonna take care of Elena.
  达蒙和斯特凡会照顾好埃琳娜
  I am going to take care of you.
  而我则要照顾好你
  So how do we know they're gonna be at the old witch house?
  我们怎么知道他们会在女巫老宅
  We don't, but if they're not,
  我们不知道,但如果他们不在
  then we have about 10 minutes
  那么我们只剩10分钟
  till Rebekah tears Elena apart.
  丽贝卡就会撕碎埃琳娜了
  And if we sit this out, Esther completes her spell,
  如果我们静观其变,让埃丝特完成咒语
  Klaus dies, you get your revenge.
  杀死克劳斯,你完成复仇
  It's what you wanted the whole time.
  这正是你一直想要的
  The only collateral damage is...
  唯一的连带伤害就是...
  Elena.
  埃琳娜
  You know what she'd choose.
  你知道她会怎么选
  She'd let herself be killed to save a friend.
  她为了救朋友,宁愿牺牲自己
  Yep.
  没错
  If we do this, it'll wreck her.
  如果我们阻挠女巫施咒,会惹恼她
  Oh, she'll hate us.
  她会恨我们
  Thing is she only needs to hate one of us.
  可她只需恨我们中的一个
  Only one of us has to do the actual deed.
  只需要我们一人去动手
  So who's it gonna be, brother?
  那么,谁去呢,哥哥
  Heads, I do it.
  正面的话,我去
  Tails, you do it.
  反面的话,你去
  Awful lot of effort for someone who pretends
  某个假装再也不在乎她的人
  not to care about her anymore.
  真是不辞辛苦
  Pot, kettle, brother.
  咱俩半斤八两,老弟
  Elena.
  埃琳娜
  Let's pick it up where we left off.
  我们继续吧
  What are you doing?
  你在做什么
  Thought I'd shake things up a bit.
  我们得加快进度了
  Are you insane?
  你疯了吗
  I prefer spontaneous.
  我喜欢管这叫随性
  That's probably why Damon likes me so much.
  这大概正是达蒙这么喜欢我的原因
  Here's what's gonna happen.
  接下来是这样的
  You're gonna come outside...
  你要么出来
  or you're gonna stay in there and burn.
  要么葬身火海
  The next match is landing on you.
  下根火柴会落在你身上
  So, Elena, how does it feel to know
  埃琳娜,知道自己命不久矣
  that these may be your last moments?
  感觉如何
  I don't know. You tell me.
  不知道,该由你告诉我吧
  You're the one whose mother is trying to kill you.
  你妈妈正试图杀死你
  You should be very careful what you say to me.
  你对我说话小心点
  You're still wearing her necklace.
  你还戴着她的项链
  Do you want it?
  你想要吗
  Is that your last request? Here.
  这是你的遗愿吗,给你
  It's all yours.
  都是你的了
  She's not doing this because she hates you, Rebekah.
  她这么做不是因为她恨你,丽贝卡
  She told me that she
  她告诉过我...
  she just doesn't have another choice.
  她只是别无选择
  Spare me your pity, Elena.
  不用你可怜我,埃琳娜
  We're not girlfriends.
  我们可不是闺蜜
  You want me to prove it?
  要我证明给你看吗
  Say the word.
  说一声就成
  You're not gonna do it.
  你不会这么做的
  And why is that?
  为什么不会
  Because there's still a chance that you might be alive tomorrow,
  因为你还有可能会活到明天
  and if that's the case,
  那样的话
  and you kill me now,
  你现在杀了我
  you'll have used up all of your revenge.
  你就用光了对我的报复
  Wasted it.
  都浪费了
  And isn't that what you want, revenge.
  复仇难道不是你想要的吗
  Because I... I pretended to like you
  因为我假装喜欢你
  and then I stuck a dagger in your back?
  然后用匕首从背后偷袭了你
  I mean, that's why you slept with Damon, isn't it?
  你为这个才和达蒙上床,不是吗
  That's why you're tormenting me,
  你因为这个折磨我
  because I hurt your feelings.
  因为我伤害了你的感情
  The tough act doesn't suit you.
  你根本不合适扮坚强
  I never said I was tough.
  我从没说过我坚强
  We both know that I'm right.
  你我都清楚,我说得对
  They're coming, mother.
  他们来了,母亲
  No. It's too soon.
  不行,还太早
  The moon is not high enough. Go quickly.
  月亮升得还不够高,你们快走
  My sons, come forward.
  我的儿子们,走近点儿
  Stay beside me.
  待在我身边
  It's ok.
  没关系的
  They can't enter.
  他们进不来
  That's lovely.
  真不错
  We are stuck out here
  咱们被困在外面的时候
  while the favorite son plays sacrificial lamb.
  最受宠的儿子却在里面当牺牲品
  How pathetic you are, Finn.
  你真可悲,芬恩
  Be quiet, Kol.
  安静点,科尔
  Your brother knows virtue you cannot even imagine.
  你哥哥有你难以企及的美德
  Whatever you think of us,
  不管你怎么想我们
  killing your own children would be an atrocity.
  杀死你自己的孩子们也太残暴了
  My only regret
  我唯一后悔的
  is that I did no let you die a thousand years ago.
  就是我没能在一千年前结束你们的生命
  Enough. All this talk is boring me.
  够了,这谈话太无聊了
  End this now, mother,
  停手吧,母亲
  or I'll send you back to hell.
  否则我会把你送回地狱
  For a thousand years,
  一千年来
  I've been forced to watch you,
  我一直被迫看着你
  felt the pain of every victim,
  感受着每一个受害者的痛苦
  suffered while you shed blood.
  在你屠杀的时候忍受煎熬
  Even you, Elijah, with your claim to nobility
  以利亚,甚至是自称高贵的你
  you're no better.
  也好不到哪里去
  All of you...
  你们每个人
  you're a curse on this earth
  都是这世上的诅咒
  stretched out over generations.
  延续了几个世纪
  If you've come to plead for your life...
  如果你们来是恳求我留你们一命
  I'm sorry.
  很抱歉
  You've wasted your time.
  你们在白费时间
  This place has some serious vibe in it.
  这地方气氛很凝重
  The witch spirits will protect us from the originals,
  女巫灵魂会保护我们不受吸血鬼祖先伤害
  but we should get into the basement.
  不过我们应该到地下室去
  Abby.
  艾比
  Stefan, what's going on?
  斯特凡,怎么了
  They took Elena.
  他们抓走了埃琳娜
  They're gonna kill her unless we stop Esther.
  如果我们不制止埃丝特,他们会杀了她
  God, Stefan, I... I can't stop her.
  天啊斯特凡,我没法制止她
  She's channeling us.
  她连通了我们
  Bonnie, if you can't stop her...
  邦妮,如果你不能制止她
  I have to find another way.
  我就得用别的办法了
  Stefan, no.
  斯特凡,不要
  What are you gonna do?
  你要干什么
  Even if you kill us, Esther's channeling
  就算你杀了我们,埃丝特还是会
  every witch in our ancestry, living and dead.
  连通我们这条血脉每个活着和死去的女巫
  Esther's drawing from the witches,
  埃丝特从女巫身上汲取能量
  and the only way to cut her off
  唯一切断她能量来源的方法
  is if one of you is no longer a witch.
  就是你们两个女巫变一个
  This'll only hurt a second.
  疼一下就过去了
  No.
  不要
  Sisters, do not abandon me!
  姐妹们,不要丢下我
  Mother!
  妈妈
  You can come out now.
  现在你可以出来了
  Seems your boys took care of the problem.
  看来你的男朋友们解决了问题
  How did they do that?
  怎么做到的
  Damon turned your witch friend's mother into a vampire.
  达蒙把你女巫朋友的妈妈变成了吸血鬼
  What?
  什么
  Quite clever, actually.
  实际上这招很聪明
  They needed to sever the witch line,
  他们得切断女巫的血脉
  and, well, you can't be a witch and a vampire.
  而一个人不能同时是女巫和吸血鬼
  In any case,
  无论如何
  you're free to go.
  你可以走了
  Oh, and, uh,
  等等
  by the way, you were right.
  顺便告诉你,你说对了
  I do prefer taking my time watching you suffer.
  我确实更喜欢慢慢看着你受折磨
  Much more satisfying.
  更令我心满意足
  She doesn't want to see you.
  她不想见你
  Please just let me talk to her.
  求你让我跟她谈谈吧
  Abby's in transition.
  艾比正在转化
  It's gonna be really hard over the next few days,
  接下来的几天会非常难熬
  and if Bonnie needs some time to deal,
  如果邦妮需要些时间来面对
  then I think you should give it to her.
  那我觉得你该给她时间
  She's always been there for me, Caroline.
  她从来都守护在我身边,卡罗琳
  Please let me just be there for her, too.
  求你让我也陪在她身旁吧
  I'm sorry, Elena.
  非常抱歉,埃琳娜
  I know that you want to help,
  我知道你想去帮忙
  but put yourself in her shoes.
  但是你为她想想
  Everything that happened tonight was to save you.
  今晚发生的一切都是为了救你
  And that's ok,
  不过没关系
  because she loves you so much.
  因为她是那么爱你
  But somehow she's always the one who gets hurt.
  但不知为什么,最后受伤的总是她
  Yeah. You're right.
  你说的对
  I just
  我只是
  Just tell her that I love her, ok?
  就告诉她我爱她,好吗
  Of course I will.
  当然会
  Is she safe?
  她安全吗
  Elijah ket his word.
  以利亚遵守了诺言
  Rebekah let her go.
  丽贝卡放她走了
  Good.
  很好
  All's right in the world again.
  天下又太平了
  I lost that coin toss, Damon.
  抛硬币的时候我输了,达蒙
  Should have been me who turned Abby.
  应该是我去转化艾比
  Why'd you do it?
  你为什么替我做了
  Cause I'm not blind.
  我又不瞎
  I see what's been going on around here.
  我能看得出现在的情况
  Hanging by threats, Stefan,
  我们面临危机,斯特凡
  barely over your last ripper binge,
  上次大开杀戒才刚刚过去
  and all you want is to be the old Stefan again.
  而你却只想再变回以前的那个斯特凡
  That part of me is gone for good.
  以前的我已经彻底死了
  Oh, yeah?
  是吗
  How long has it been since you had a drop of human blood?
  从你上次喝人血到现在过了多久
  How'd you know?
  你怎么知道
  Spend 146 years with someone,
  跟某人相处了146年
  you kind of start to pick up on their tells.
  就能看穿他们的秘密了
  Into the question.
  别回避问题
  How long has it been since your last drink?
  从你上次饮血到现在过多久了
  Since the night I threatened to drive Elena
  那晚我威胁要开车带埃琳娜冲下维克利大桥后
  off the wickery bridge.
  就没喝过
  See?
  看到没
  You have enough to feel guilty about.
  你已经背负了很多歉疚
  Why add to the list?
  何必再加一件
  By the way, you're welcome.
  对了,不用谢
  You know, you're not fooling anyone either.
  其实你谁也骗不了
  You still love her, Damon.
  达蒙,你依然爱着她
  I do.
  是的
  I thought I could win her from you fair and square.
  我以为我能光明正大的跟你争
  She didn't want me.
  可她不爱我
  It's for the best.
  这样对大家都好
  I'm better at being the bad guy anyway.
  反正我还是适合当反面角色
  Elena, today I did things I abhor
  埃琳娜,今天我做了我所不齿的事
  to protect the one thing I value most, my family.
  来保护我唯一珍视的,我的家人
  If anyone can understand it, it's you.
  如果还有人能理解我的苦衷,那就是你
  Your compassion is a gift, Elena.
  埃琳娜,你的同情心是上天的恩赐
  Carry it with you,
  不要丢弃这一点
  as I will carry my regret.
  而我也将永远心存悔过
  Always and forever, Elijah.
  永远不变,以利亚
  Where the bloody hell is everyone?
  人都去哪了
  It's over, Rebekah.
  丽贝卡,一切都结束了
  Where's mother?
  母亲在哪里
  We have no mother,
  我们没有母亲
  Only Esther,
  只有埃丝特
  and Esther was right.
  而且埃丝特说得对
  What'd you mean?
  你什么意思
  Although I talk of virtue,
  我嘴上仁义道德
  when it suits my needs, I kill, maim, and torment.
  可如果对我有利,我也会无恶不作
  Even today, I terrorized an innocent.
  就在今天,我恐吓了一个无辜的人
  Elena is hardly innocent.
  埃琳娜可算不上无辜
  And I used your hatred of her to get what I wanted...
  并利用你对她的恨达成我的目的
  wielded you like I would a sword...
  像舞刀弄剑一般
  my sister.
  摆布我自己的妹妹
  You did it to protect us, Elijah,
  你所做的一切是为了保护我们,以利亚
  and rightly so.
  而且做的很对
  We deserve to live. We are better than they are.
  我们比他们强,理应活下去
  Are we?
  是吗
  Mother made us vampires.
  虽然母亲使我们成为吸血鬼
  She didn't make us monsters.
  但她没把我们变成恶魔
  We did that to ourselves.
  是我们自己走上了这条路
  I thought you'd have gone by now.
  我以为你已经走了
  Elijah's leaving.
  以利亚走了
  Kol's fled.
  科尔也跑了
  Esther and Finn are gone, too.
  埃丝特和芬恩也消失了
  I hated you when I learned you killed our mother...
  当我知道你杀了我们的母亲时,我恨你
  But I realize now that after a thousand years together as a family,
  但我现在意识到,我们做了一千年的家人
  you're the only one who never left me.
  却只有你从未抛弃我
  Well, aren't we a pair?
  我们真是天生一对
  There's something I think you need to see.
  有件东西你应该看看
  Come to brag about your skills as a torturer?
  你是来炫耀你折磨人的本事的吗
  Look at the images on the wall behind Elena.
  看看埃琳娜身后墙上的图像
  The natives told the story of our family history.
  原住民讲述了我们家族的历史
  Look at the images on the far wall.
  看看远处墙上的图
  What is it?
  那是什么
  A native worshiping at the white oak tree.
  原住民在拜祭一颗白栎树
  We burnt that tree to the ground.
  我们把那棵树烧了
  Look at the markings that precede it.
  看看它前面的标记
  That's the native calendar.
  那是原住民的日历
  This can't be right.
  这不可能
  A white oak tree
  一棵白栎树
  300 years after we fled back to the old world.
  出现在我们逃回旧世界三百年之后
  There must have been a sapling,
  当时肯定还有一棵树苗
  a new tree to replace the old.
  长大取代了老树
  That tree could kill us.
  那棵树能要了我们的命
  It's not over, Nik.
  事情还远没有结束,尼克
  You weren't supposed to see that.
  你本不该看那个的
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/mjxxgrj/xxgrj03/411251.html