吸血鬼日记第三季:第20集 吸血鬼舞会露杀机(在线收听) |
Previously on "The vampire diaries"... 《吸血鬼日记》前情提要
Does Elena enjoy having both of you worship at her altar?
你们俩如此钦慕埃琳娜,她一定乐在其中吧
I love you. Now look me in the eye and tell me
我爱你,着我的眼睛,告诉我
that you don't feel something for him.
你对他没有感觉
Drink it.
喝下去
I just turned about a hundred times in the Appalachian Mountains.
我在阿巴拉契亚山脉变身了数百次
Broke his sire bond.
解除你们之间的认祖归忠
It's easier said than done.
说起来容易做起来难
Klaus drew this for you?
这是克劳斯为你画的
Does Klaus have a thing for you or something?
克劳斯是喜欢你还是怎么的
I would know if I were killing people.
如果我杀人了起码自己会知道
You wear a ring that lets you cheat death, Ric.
里克,你戴着一个可以躲避死亡的戒指
How many times can you die before it changes you?
在它完全改变你之前,你能死去多少次
Are you telling me
你是说
that your vampire hating alter ego has a stake
你憎恨吸血鬼的那个人格拿了能杀整条
that could kill an entire line of vampires, possibly mine?
吸血鬼血脉, 甚至可能是我那条的木桩吗
There's only one stake out there.
现在只有一根木桩
Which means only one original has to die.
也就是说只有一个祖先要死
I want them all to die.
我想他们都死
You're not Rebekah.
你不是丽贝卡
My name is Esther.
我是埃丝特
And we have a great deal in common.
我们有很多共同之处
What took you so long?
怎么这么久
Alaric didn't want to hand over the stake.
阿拉里克不愿交出木桩
Luckily I'm quite the charmer.
幸好我魅不可挡
That's it?
这就拿到了
The last of the white oak stake that can kill us.
最后一根能杀死我们的白栎木桩
Do you want to do the honors or shall I?
你来还是我来
Well that's that then.
终于了结了
Pack your bags, we're leaving.
收拾行李,准备走人
Today?
今天就走
Why not? There's nothing keeping us here,
有何不可,这里没什么事要做了
we'll grab the doppelganger and be off by sunset.
我们带上二重身日落前离开
But tonight is decade dance. So?
但今晚是十年舞会,那又怎样
So, I'm head of the committee, we have to go.
我是委员会主席,我们必须到场
I'm not going to any dance.
我才不去什么舞会呢
Caroline will be there.
卡罗琳会去的
That means nothing to me.
这与我何干
Please I have big plans for tonight.
拜托嘛,我今晚有大计划呢
Just go for me.
为了我,去吧
Okay, fine.
那好吧
One last hurrah.
最后的疯狂
One last hurrah, Nik.
最后的疯狂,尼克
Where you've been, I've been calling you all day.
你死哪去了,我打了一整天的电话了
Yeah, sorry about that.
抱歉了
I... I just need to get my head together.
我就是需要点时间振作一下
So, I take it Rebekah got the stake.
这么说,木桩被丽贝卡拿走了
I don't know, I woke up alone,
不知道,我醒来时就独自一人了
and um... there's no sign of it.
木桩已经不见了
Lovely., what now?
好极了,那现在怎么办
Well, I think I need to get out of town.
我觉得我该离开镇子
You know, somewhere secluded.
找个没人的地方待着
I keep blacking out which means I'm still a threat to everyone.
我老这么失忆,所以对大家还是有威胁
But I don't know if right now is the best time
我觉得现在不是你去
for you to be going on a spirit quest, Ric.
探寻精神世界的最佳时机,里克
Just for a couple of days.
就几天而已
I'm stock up on Bonnie's herbs, so I should be fine.
我存了很多邦妮的草药,应该没事的
I gotta go.
我挂了
Quite the cunning liar.
还挺会撒谎
Damon's too arrogant to think his only friend would betray him.
达蒙很自大,不会料到他唯一的朋友会背叛他
Just as Niklaus would blindly accept
就像是尼克劳斯会毫无顾忌地
an invitation from his beloved sister.
接受心爱妹妹的邀请
Unaware that he's heading to his own death.
全然不觉他是踏上了死亡之路
Did you give him the stake?
你把木桩给他了
He burnt it without hesitation.
他毫不犹豫地烧掉了
So where's the real one.
那真木桩在哪
You'll get it when it can no longer be used against me in this body
等我回到这副躯壳就给你
So how do you... How do I return to my true form?
你要怎么,我怎么回到真身上吗
With a little magic,
需要一点魔法
and some help from a vampire hunter.
还需吸血鬼猎人相助
So Alaric is trying to pull himself together.
阿拉里克想要重新振作起来
Why is that a bad thing?
这怎么成了坏事了呢
I just... I wish there were something I could do.
我就是希望我能帮上忙
Where do you want me to hang this thing?
你要我把这挂哪
You know what?
这样吧
If Rebekah wants to hang this monstrosity,
丽贝卡想挂这么丑的东西
she should've shown up and do it herself.
她就自己动手吧
Just.. no.
不要了
What are you doing?
你们在干嘛呢
You can't just hang them.
不能就那么挂着
They're suppose to trickle down.
应该有滴落感
Look at them all bromancy.
瞧他俩一副好基友的样儿
Yeah, I ask Matt to help Jeremy readjust.
我让马特帮着杰里米重新适应这里的生活
He got him his old job back at the Grill.
他帮他找回了酒吧的工作
That was nice of him.
他还真热心呢
Jeremy's got a lot on his mind.
杰里米现在心里很多事
The whole thing with Alaric has got him really stress out.
阿拉里克的事给了他很大压力
You're sure it has nothing to do with witnessing you and Damon
你确定他烦的不是看到你和达蒙
getting hot and heavy in a skeevy motel?
在三流小旅馆亲热的事
I didn't tell you that so you can torture me with that.
我告诉你那事不是为了让你用来折磨我的
What are friends for.
为八卦插朋友两刀嘛
So, who are you bringing to the dance.
你要带谁去舞会
What do you mean?
说啥呢
I thought you and Bonnie and I are going as...
你,邦妮和我,我们不是
girl date.
要姐妹淘吗
Bonnie has a date.
邦妮有男伴了
What? Jamie called and wanted to see her, so...
什么,詹米正好来电说想见她
she asked him.
她就请他去了
So here's a thought.
不如这样吧
Why don't you ask Stefan.
你请斯特凡去吧
I can't ask him on a date.
我不能邀他出去
I just made out with his brother.
我刚刚给他哥亲热过
All the more reason.
那就更应该了
Look you're suppose to figure out what you want.
你不是该理清自己的感情吗
That's what Stefan wanted you to do.
斯特凡不就是这个意思
Right? Yeah, but...
对吧,对,可是
But nothing.
没什么可是的
I've watched the bachelor, okay, fair is fair.
我看过《非诚勿扰》,公平竞争
It is Stefan's turn.
该斯特凡的了
Yeah, and you're not bias or anything.
是啊,你完全不偏心什么的
I'm sorry, but Stefan is your epic love.
抱歉,但斯特凡才是你的传奇恋人
And I'm not going down without a fight.
我可不会轻易放手
Do... do you have a second?
有空吗
Yeah, everything all right?
有,怎么了
Yeah, yeah, I just...
没事,就是...
I wanted to...
我想...
Caroline and I were talking about going to dance, and...
卡罗琳和我说起去舞会的事
Okay, look...
听我说
I know I know where we're at, you and I...
我知道我们现在不是一对了
and I know it would be stupid to even think that
如果我想让事情都回到从前
we can go back to how things were, but...
那就是犯傻
I'm going to the dance, and I'd like to go with you.
但我要去舞会,我希望能和你一起去
I'd love that.
好啊
Okay, great.
太好了
Bye.
再见
I'm thinking gardenia corsage.
给她个栀子花的胸花吧
Wrist obviously, you don't want to
当然了,得用腕式的
accidently stab her in the chest with the pin,
可别不小心用顶针扎伤了她的胸
that could get messy.
那就不可收拾了
Damon, I...
达蒙,我...
Meredith...
梅雷迪思
Don't do that it's not funny.
别那么做,不好笑
Oh, come on, it's a little funny.
少来了,挺有意思的
What do you want, Damon?
你想干嘛,达蒙
I need medical advice, for a friend,
需要点医学建议,是为一个朋友
Alaric, you remember him, right?
记得阿拉里克吗
About six foot two, Tried to hack you into pieces.
一米八六,大脑略凌乱
How is he?
他还好吗
Are those herbs that Bonnie made for him working?
邦妮给他的那些草药起效了吗
I don't know, can they work if he doesn't take them?
不知道啊,不吃也能起效吗
I found these in his loft, untouched.
他阁楼里找到的,根本没动
Why are we here?
我们来这儿干嘛
Long ago on this spot, my son tore my heart from my chest.
很久之前,我儿子在此掏出了我的心脏
The violence of my death mark this ground for all time.
我的惨死永远标记了这块地方
I'll need your ring.
我需要你的戒指
And why would I give you the one thing that protects me from death?
我干嘛要把唯一保护我不死的东西给你
I would give you all the protection you need.
我会给你保护的
However, the stake will burn up in the body of its first victim.
但是木桩杀死第一个人时就会在其体内焚毁
If you are to kill all of my children,
要杀死我所有的孩子
I would need to bind the protective magic in your ring to the stake.
我得把你戒指上的保护咒语跟木桩相连
Thus rendering the white oak indestructible.
以让白栎木桩不可摧毁
The ultimate weapon
终极武器
for the ultimate hunter.
给终极猎人
You look very dapper.
你看起来很有范儿
You look, uh...
你看起来
very beautiful.
非常漂亮
Here. I, uh...
来,我...
I got something for fou.
我带了东西给你
Thank you.
谢谢
So given our dangerous dance karma...
考虑到我们危险的舞会命运
You sure you're up for this?
你确定你准备好了吗
Getting out of bed is dangerous these days,
这些天一起床就是危险的
but we have to live our lives.
但我们还得继续我们的生活
Who gave you that horrible advice?
这恐怖的建议是谁给你的
Some guy I used to date said it once or twice.
以前某个跟我约会的人说过一两次
Right.
是的
Shall we?
可以吗
Please.
有请
Have I told you how amazingly awesome you are?
我有没有说过你了不起的惊人
Yeah, I am one of the good ones. I know.
是的,我是好人一个,这我知道
Why the compliments? What else do you want?
哪来的恭维,你还想要我做什么
I know that you and Elena
我知道你和埃琳娜
have been getting closer lately.
近来比较亲近
And your point is?
你的意思是
One way or the other,
不管怎么样
she's pretty much spoken for.
她都心有所属了
Elena's my friend, Caroline.
埃琳娜是我的朋友,卡罗琳
I'm just looking out for her.
我只是在照顾她
And I'm just looking out for you,
而我在照顾你
because sometimes the people who love her
因为有时候那些爱她的人
get caught in the crossfire.
会陷入困境
What's he doing here?
他来这儿干什么
Are you crazy?
你疯了吗
If Klaus sees you
要是克劳斯看到你
What's he gonna do?
他会做什么
Draw you another picture?
再给你画张画
Tyler, this isn't a joke.
泰勒,这不是开玩笑的
I could pretend I'm sired if I have to.
如果有必要我可以假装我认祖归忠了
But I'm not gonna hide while he's macking all over you.
但是他粘着你,我绝对不会躲起来
Tyler...
泰勒
You do not need to be jealous of Klaus.
你没有必要因为克劳斯而吃醋
I am jealous,
我就是吃醋了
but I'm also competitive, so hang on.
而且我还要跟他竞争,所以抓紧了
I'm about to sweep you off your feet.
我要让你神魂颠倒
Teach me some moves.
教我些舞步
Oh, no, no, no, no. I, uh
哦,不,不,不行,我
I blacked out for most of this decade, remember?
我快十年不跳了,记得吗
Nice try.
得了吧
Bonnie seems happy.
邦妮看起来很开心
She's working on it.
她在努力
I've been meaning to talk to her,
我打算跟她谈谈
apologize.
道歉
Yeah, you should.
是的,你应该这么做
Although I wouldn't expect her to forgive you
尽管我不期望她能原谅你
or Damon.
或者达蒙
Listen, Stefan,
听着,斯特凡
about Damon,
关于达蒙
we should probably talk about the trip to Denver.
我们得谈谈去丹佛的旅行
I don't need to know, Elena.
我不需要知道,埃琳娜
When all this is over,
等一切都结束了
if you and I find our way back to each other,
如果你和我还能找回彼此
you can tell me if you want to.
你可以告诉我你是否愿意
Otherwise, I don't need to know.
否则,我不需要知道
I don't want to know.
我也不想知道
How can you be so fair about this?
你怎么对此这么坦然
Because after everything I've put you through...
因为在让你经历这么多事之后
I'm just honored to be your date tonight.
我很荣幸今晚能做你的舞伴
We three need to talk.
我们三个得谈谈
Sorry. Uh
对不起
Hey. Bonnie.
邦妮
Wwhy are you still wearing your ring?
你怎么还戴着戒指
Didn't Elena tell you?
埃琳娜没有跟你说吗
Yeah, yeah, I know all about Alaric.
说了,我知道阿拉里克的事了
My sister stops hanging out with vampires,
等我姐姐不再跟那俩吸血鬼纠缠不清时
I'll take it off.
我再脱下来
A, uh, exboyfriend?
前男友吗
Yep.
是的
That's not awkward at all.
还真一点不尴尬啊
If Alaric's sick, then we need to find a cure, something.
阿拉里克病了,我们就得想办法治愈他
We tried medicine. We tried magic.
我们试过草药,也试过咒语
Why don't we get him off vervain, compel him?
为什么不断了他的马鞭草,然后精神控制他
To do what, pretend to be Alaric?
控制他做什么,假装他是阿拉里克吗
The guy that we know is gone.
我们认识的阿拉里克已经不见了
We're talking about someone who not only hates vampires,
我们现在说的那个,既讨厌吸血鬼
but vampire sympathizers,
但也是同情吸血鬼的人
which makes one of his most obvious targets
所以他现在最明确的目标
I don't knowyou.
知道是谁吗,你
What? You think he'd go after Elena?
什么,你认为他要对付埃琳娜吗
So wait. What are you suggesting we do?
等等,你想要我们做什么
I'm suggesting that we put him out of his misery.
我是说我们结束他的痛苦吧
What? No way in hell.
什么, 绝对不行
Oh, come on. It's what he would want. It's a mercy killing.
拜托,他也想如此,这也是仁慈
You are out of your mind.
你真是疯了
Jeremy
杰里米
Jer, stop.
杰,等等
This is Alaric we're talking about.
这可是阿拉里克
You know, he looked out for us,
他总是照顾我们
and we need to do the same for him.
我们应该回报他
No one's gonna hurt him.
不会有人伤害他
Hey. Look at me.
看着我
I promise.
我保证
Elena.
埃琳娜
If you wish to help your friend Alaric,
如果你想帮助你的朋友阿拉里克的话
I suggest you come with me.
最好跟我来
Jeremy, go inside and get Stefan and Damon now.
杰里米,快进去找斯特凡和达蒙,立刻
I mean you no harm,
我不会伤害你
but willingly or not,
只看你愿意与否
You will come.
你会跟我走的吧
Salt.
盐
It's the binding agent for a spell.
这是咒语的接合剂
We're trapped here.
我们被困住了
You had all kinds of moves out there.
你和他们打成一片了
Yeah? I mean, I was just, you know,
是吗,我只是
trying to make a good impression.
想给他们留下好印象
Well, consider me impressed.
印象深刻啊
Your friends seem pretty cool.
你的朋友都很酷
They're the most important thing
他们是我生命里
in the world to me.
最重要的部分
Though you gotta admit,
不过你还是得承认
this whole circle of people, it's kind of crazy.
你们这个小圈子里的人,都有点疯狂
I mean, there's vampires, werewolves,
我是说,他们有的是吸血鬼,有的是狼人
exboyfriends with magic rings.
还有一个戴着魔法戒指的前男友
I mean...
我是说
I'm just a normal guy.
我只是个普通人
A normal guy wouldn't have said yes to a date with me.
一个普通人是不会跟我约会的
Yeah, that's true.
说对了
Sorry to spoil your 7 minutes in heaven.
抱歉打扰了你们的快乐时光
We have a problem.
我们有麻烦了
You'll forgive me for taking you from the dance this evening.
原谅我今晚把你从舞会上带走
That's the burden of being the doppelganger, I'm afraid.
我想这就是二重身的烦恼了
Your blood is a potent binding agent for a witch's spell.
你的血是巫师咒语的有效接合剂
Just please don't hurt Alaric.
求你别伤害阿拉里克
She's not hurting me.
她没有伤害我
Ric.
里克
What's going on?
怎么回事
What are you doing with him?
你和他在一起做什么
I'm going to remake him.
我要重塑他
Remake him?
重塑他
Make him strong, fast,
让他强大,迅猛
like my children,
像我的孩子一样
indestructible.
不可毁灭
For one final time,
这是我最后一次
I'm going to tap into the dark magic i used a thousand years ago.
重拾千年之前用过的黑魔法
Like my husband Mikael before him,
就像重塑我的丈夫迈克尔一样
I will make Alaric into a true hunter,
我要将阿拉里克塑造成真正的猎人
the vampire to end all vampires.
终结所有吸血鬼的吸血鬼
You can't create another original.
你不能再造出一个吸血鬼祖先
What if he turns out to
要是他变成一个
be an even bigger monster than your children?
比你的孩子更邪恶的怪物怎么办
He won't,
他不会的
now that he's embraced his darkest aspect.
既然他已经接受了自己最黑暗的一面
His hatred for them will become more pure and uncompromising.
他对他们的憎恨会更加纯粹而坚定
In death, that hatred will be magnified.
只有变成吸血鬼,那种憎恨才会被放大
You don't know that.
你根本不了解
You don't know anything about him.
那并非是他的全部
That is where you're wrong.
所以你错了
Each time he died with that ring,
每当他戴着那枚戒指死去
during his brief journey into death,
在他通向死亡的短暂旅途中
I was there on the other side.
我就在另一边
I spoke to him. I nurtured him,
我跟他交流,我培养了他
knowing that every death brought him closer to his true self.
确信每次死亡都会让他更接近真实的自我
Vampires took everything from him.
吸血鬼夺走了他的一切
Now he's getting his vengeance.
现在他将踏上复仇之路
What is it?
怎么了
Where have you been, mate?
这段时间你去哪儿了,哥们
I just got back in town.
我刚回镇上
That's funny.
真有意思
I don't recall giving you permission to leave in the first place.
当初我就没允许你离开
You don't mind if I cut in, do you?
你不介意我横刀夺爱吧
Yes, actually, we do.
当然介意
No.
不
It's fine.
没关系
Why do you always have to prove you're the alpha male?
你为什么总得证明自己是老大
I don't have to prove anything, love.
我不需要证明任何事,亲爱的
I am the alpha male.
我就是这里的老大
Come on.
来吧
One dance.
就一支舞
I won't bite.
我不会咬你的
You would have loved the 1920s, Caroline.
你会喜欢20世纪20年代的,卡罗琳
Girls were reckless,
女孩们放纵洒脱
sexy,
性感火辣
fun.
可爱有趣
They literally used to dance until they dropped.
她们在投怀送抱前一般都会跳舞
I don't suppose that ever happened to their dance partners.
她们的舞伴应该捞不着这机会
You should be nicer to me.
你该对我友好一点
I'm leaving town tomorrow.
我明天就要离开镇子了
I'd invite you to come with me, but we both know
我想邀你和我一同离开,但我们心知肚明
you're not ready to accept my offer.
你还没做好接受邀请的准备
Perhaps one day,
也许有一天
in a year or even a century,
一年后或一个世纪后
you'll show up at my door
你会出现在我家门口
and let me show you what the world has to offer.
让我带你去看看世界的缤纷多彩
You mark my words.
你记住我的话
Smalltown boy, smalltown life,
小镇男孩,小镇生活
It won't be enough for you.
你不会满足于此
Rebekah, call me back immediately.
丽贝卡,立马给我回电话
I only came to this ridiculous dance because you begged me to,
因为你求我,我才参加这个可笑的舞会
and now you're nowhere to be found.
但现在我却找不到你了
What is this?
这是什么情况
Your mother's back.
你母亲回来了
She does this all the time, right?
这事她长做吧
What's taking so long?
怎么这么久
All boundary spells have a loophole.
划界咒都有漏洞
People are walking right out of the dance, past the barrier.
其他人都能离开舞会,直接穿过屏障
Well, if Matt and I can leave,
如果我和马特可以离开
we could stop Esther ourselves.
我们就能够阻止艾斯特
We just gotta find out where she is.
我们只需知道她的位置
Suicide, Jeremy.
这是自杀,杰里米
Suicide would be disappointing me.
自杀会令我失望的
Now work your magic, witch,
现在快点施咒,女巫
or I'll start killing people you fancy.
不然我就杀了你喜欢的人
Let him go.
放了他
Not until you get us out of here.
除非你让我们出去
Ah, don't be stupid, Klaus. Bonnie doesn't give a damn about us.
克劳斯别傻了,邦妮根本不在乎我们
The only reason she's helping
她现在帮助我们
right now is to save Caroline and Tyler.
只是要救卡洛琳和泰勒
If you start killing the people she cares about,
如果你杀了她在乎的人
she'll tell us all to go to hell.
她就不会帮我们了
Ric, this isn't what you want.
里克,这不是你想要的
It's not who you are.
你不是这样的
You don't know who I am, Elena.
你根本不了解我,埃琳娜
You only know the weakest parts of me,
你只认识最软弱的我
a man who lost his way,
一个迷失自我的男人
be friending vampires instead of killing them.
不猎杀吸血鬼反与他们交朋友
You don't mean that.
这不是你的真心话
They're all monsters.
他们都是怪物
The blood of their victims is on my hands,
他们杀害的人的鲜血也浸染了我的双手
Jenna's blood is on my hands.
其中就包括珍娜
When you are ready.
准备好了么
No, Ric, please don't.
不,里克,别这样
Don't do this.
别这样做
I won't help you.
我不会帮你的
I'm not gonna give you my blood. You're gonna have to kill me.
我不会把我的血给你的,除非你杀了我
That won't be necessary.
没这个必要
Drink and let it be done.
喝下它,咒语就完成了
No, Ric, please don't.
不,里克,别这样
No.
不
Is it finished?
完成了吗
Not just yet.
这就好了
Here. Jeremy made a little Gilbert blood donation
给,杰里米献出了些吉尔伯特血
for your locater spell.
给你做定位咒
I have to do this with you two lurking over me?
我做这个的时候你们必须监视着我么
You're still mad at me for what happened to Abby.
你还在为艾比的事跟我生气
Let me apologize.
我给你道歉
I'm sorry Elijah forced us
我很抱歉以利亚强迫我们
to turn your mother into a vampire
把你母亲转变成吸血鬼
to save Elena's life.
来就埃琳娜的性命
Didn't exactly have a choice.
我没有其他的选择
There's always a choice.
总是有选择的
Whenever you make one, someone else suffers.
而你的选择总让别人遭罪
Let's cut the dramatics and begin, shall we?
别说了,赶紧开始吧
Esther's fighting me.
埃丝特在抵抗我的力量
Esther couldn't possibly have this much power.
埃丝特不可能有这么强大的力量
No, she's channeling something.
她在与什么连通
A hotspot.
灵魂积聚地
Get the humans ready.
让那两个人类准备好
I know where she is.
我知道她在哪了
They're at the old cemetery.
他们在古墓里
Jeremy and Matt are headed there right now.
杰里米和马特现在正往那里去
You let them go?
你让他们去了
They're gonna get themselves killed.
他们会害死自己的
We didn't have a choice, Caroline.
没别的办法,卡罗琳
We're useless right now stuck in here.
我们现在被困在这里帮不上忙
Hey, she'll be fine.
她会没事的
Elena always manages to find her way through this stuff.
埃琳娜总能幸免于难
Yeah, well, I'm just as worried about what Esther's up to.
没错,我只是担心埃丝特的阴谋
She led Klaus here for a reason.
她把克劳斯引过来自有目的
If she succeeds in whatever she's doing
如果她成功了
Klaus could get killed...
克劳斯会死
And I die along with him.
而我也要陪葬
No one's gonna die, ok?
没人会死,好吗
Bonnie's still looking for a way around the boundary spell.
邦妮还在想办法破解划界咒
It's not too late.
还不算太晚
So bestcase scenario,
最好的情况就是
Bonnie gets us out of here,
邦妮把我们弄出去
Klaus hauls ass to Timbuktu,
克劳斯滚走他乡
and you and I, we're home free.
而我们俩,就可以回家了
Or we let Esther come and kill him.
或者我们就让埃丝特来杀了他
That's not a bestcase scenario.
这可不是最好的情况
That's not even a remotely acceptable scenario.
这甚至都算不上是个可接受的情况
It would be an option if we knew
如果能确认他不是你血脉的起点
he wasn't the one who turned your bloodline.
那这就可以接受了
You'd be safe.
你就安全了
At least he'd be gone.
至少他死了
How could you say that?
你怎么能这么说
Because I'm angry.
因为我很生气
Because I hate him.
因为我讨厌他
I should have never let him dance with you.
我就不该让他和你跳舞的
What were you supposed to do?
那你该怎么办
He can't know that you're not sired anymore.
不能让他知道你已不对他认祖归忠了
Tyler, it doesn't matter how many times I dance with him.
泰勒,我和他跳了几次舞根本就不重要
I love you.
我爱的是你
He'll wake soon.
他很快就会醒
When he does, he may for a time be his old self.
等他醒来,可能会暂时变回原来的自己
If so, you can say your goodbyes
这样在他完全转变之前
before his transition is complete.
你还能和他道别
You said you wanted to undo the evil that you created,
你说你想解决你制造的罪恶
but this this is just as evil.
但这,这也是罪恶
Alaric will never be what my children became.
阿拉里克不会变成我的孩子们那样的
I have granted him enough power to complete his task.
我给了他足够的力量来完成任务
Then when the time is right,
然后时间一到
he will die.
他就会死
How, if he's immortal?
他是永生的,怎么会死
All you need to know is that when this is over,
你只要知道,等我们完事
we will have rid the earth of vampires once and for all.
世上就再无吸血鬼之扰
Yeah, but you'll be killing the good along with the bad.
你们这是一竿子打翻一船人
You're no better than Klaus.
你比克劳斯好不了多少
Am I not?
是吗
I desire a world where you and your loved ones
我希望能给你和你所爱的人
will not suffer at the hands of vampires,
一个不受吸血鬼折磨的世界
like your aunt Jenna did.
不再发生你珍娜阿姨那样的惨剧
Don't you dare use Jenna as an excuse for what you've done.
不许你用珍娜做借口
You may draw comfort knowing
你应该觉得很庆幸
that your aunt is not in the place that I was.
你阿姨的灵魂没有去我去的地方
She doesn't know the torment of the other side.
她没有受到那边的折磨
Though made a vampire,
尽管她已变为吸血鬼
she remained pure,
却仍心地纯洁
and she knows peace...
她能得以安息
which is all any of us can hope for.
对我们来说这渴望不可及
Don't move.
别动
Where's Elena?
埃琳娜在哪
Jeremy?
杰里米
Let her go.
放开她
How foolish of you to risk your lives
你们真是愚蠢,经冒生命危险
in defense of those who will kill you.
保护要杀你们的人
But if that is your choice...
不过你们既已决意如此
Matt. Matt, drop your gun.
马特,把枪放下
I can't. I'm not controlling it.
我做不到,我身子不听使唤了
Esther, stop it.
埃斯特,住手
Oh, god.
天哪
Whwhere's my ring?
我的戒指呢
Tell me what happened.
告诉我出了什么事
You know, this is your fault.
这都是你的错
You set us on this path when you released my mother.
是你放了我妈妈才害我们落得如此境地
I wonder if revenge will prove worth the cost.
不知你的复仇是否值得这样的代价
Oh, I'm done with revenge.
我已经不再想复仇了
As far as Esther,
至于埃斯特
we've stopped her before.
我们过去能阻止她
We'll stop her again.
现在也能
We are strange bedfellows, you and I.
我们真是既敌又友
You know, all of this reminds me
这一切都让我想起
of our time together in the twenties.
我们二十年代共度的时光
You say that like I'm supposed to have happy memories about it.
说得好像我该对那段日子有美好回忆似的
Well, there were moments,
还是有美好的时候的
real friendship,
真正的友谊
brotherhood.
兄弟之情
Oh, he already has a brother.
他已经有哥哥了
Not to be, you know, territorial or anything.
倒没有"我家男人你少碰的意思"
Oh, no, of course.
当然了
The Salvatores and their unshakeable bond.
塞尔瓦托兄弟间不可动摇的感情
I wonder what'll happen when Elena finally makes her choice.
不知埃琳娜作出选择后会发生什么呢
Will we see you shake
你们会不会
just a little bit?
也有一点点动摇呢
It's done.
好了
Esther's not fighting me anymore.
埃斯特已经不再抵抗我了
The boundary spell is broken.
划界咒已被打破
Thank you, Bonnie.
谢谢你,邦妮
For everything.
谢谢你所做的一切
I didn't do it for you.
我不是为了你才这么做的
Damon's here,
达蒙来了
and Klaus took Esther's body.
克劳斯带走了埃斯特的尸体
Does he know about the stake?
他知道木桩的事吗
No, only that she tried
不,他只知道埃斯特想把你
to turn you into a weapon and failed.
变成武器但是失败了
What's going on?
怎么了
Listen, Jeremy...
杰里米
I'm not gonna complete the transition.
我不会完成转变
My dark side was dangerous enough as a human.
我作为人的黑暗面已经很危险了
I can't be a vampire.
我不能变成吸血鬼
So, what, we're just gonna lock you in here and let you die?
那要怎么办,把你关在这等死吗
No. No, we can't.
不,不,这不行
Listen, Jeremy, it's the right thing to do, ok?
听着,杰里米,事情就该这样
After everything that's happened,
发生了这么多事情
afterafter all that I've done...
我犯下那么多罪孽
Maybe I had it coming.
或许这就是报应
Hey, wait, Jer.
等等,杰里
Alaric, this isn't your fault.
阿拉里克,这不是你的错
Please, you guys, let's not make this any harder than it already is.
拜托了,别让分别疼得难以承受
You two should go.
你们两走吧
Damon's here.
达蒙来了
He'll make sure it'll all go down the right way.
他会保证这一切很顺利的进行
Don't.
别
Just don't give me some crap speech
别说什么"你要承担起家里的责任"
about how I need to be the man of the house.
那样的无聊话
Ok.
好吧
I won't.
我不说
This is all my fault.
都怪我
You moved out. Youyou gave me your ring back.
你都搬了出去,还了戒指
You didn't want any part of this.
你不想掺和这事
And II forced you to stay and take care of us.
是我,是我强行留下你照顾我们
Don't do that.
别说了
Ok?
好吗
Taking care of you and Jeremy has been...
照顾你和杰里米是我这辈子
It's been the closest I've ever come to the life I always wanted.
是最接近我梦寐以求的那种生活
You should go.
你该走了
Your trap failed, mother.
你的陷阱落空了,妈妈
I live, and I will go on living.
我还活着,也会一直活下去
Let your beloved spirits try to preserve you again.
让你心爱的灵魂继续试着维护你吧
I dare you to come after me.
看你还敢不敢来找我
I will build an army so big,
我会组建一支大军
no one will ever touch me.
再也没人动得了我
My survival will haunt you through eternity.
我的存在会让你永远痛苦
You will never destroy me!
你永远都毁灭不了我
Thanks for the ride home.
谢谢你送我回家
No problem.
不用谢
You know there's nothing you could have done, right?
要知道你也无能为力的,对吧
I know.
我知道
That doesn't make it any easier.
但我还是很难过
I should have said this before, but...
这话我早该说了
Thank you for protecting me.
谢谢你保护了我
Apparently it's what I do.
看来这是我的专职了
You really are pretty amazing.
你真的很了不起
Sometimes I think I'd settle for just ordinary.
有时我就想过平静普通的日子
You said your dad's out of town, right?
你说你爸爸出镇了,对吧
You gonna be ok by yourself?
你一个人呆着没关系吧
No.
有关系
I don't think I am.
我不想一个人
Mr. Saltzman.
敬萨尔茨曼老师
Alaric.
敬阿拉里克
We can handle this later, you know.
我们可以待会儿再处理这事儿
No, I'd rather get it over with now,
不要,我得现在把这儿清理好
before some janitor comes to clean out Alaric's stuff
不想让清洁工来清理阿拉里克东西时
and realizes the history teacher was a vampire slayer.
发现这位历史老师原来是个吸血鬼猎人
Elena...
埃琳娜
Hey, Elena, please.
埃琳娜,别这样
I can't, Stefan, ok?
我做不到,斯特凡
II can't think about the fact
一想到再也没有亲人
that Jeremy and I don't have anyone
来照顾杰里米和我
to take care of us anymore.
我就受不了
Oror that we've lost another friend.
我们又失去了一个朋友
I just can't I can't think about any of it.
我真的,真的受不了了
I want you to come with me.
跟我来
I'm not done.
我还没弄完
Please.
求你了
We were in this gym the night Klaus
克劳斯强迫我封闭我的感情的那晚
compelled me to turn my feelings off.
我们就在这个体育馆里
I thought I hit rock bottom in the twenties, but...
我以为我又会陷入二十年代那样的低谷,但
after I bit you, I never wanted to feel anything again.
咬了你之后,我也不再想要什么感觉了
But someone...
但是有人
kept telling me that it was ok to feel...
不停告诉我,我可以有感觉
no matter how much it hurt...
不管那些感觉会多伤人
that our emotions would make us human,
她告诉我就是那些感觉才让我们像人一样活着
good or bad,
不管好坏
and to never lose hope.
她告诉我绝不要放弃希望
Who gave you that horrible advice?
谁给了你这么糟的建议
Some girl I used to date.
我以前交往的一个女孩
I don't have anyone anymore.
我失去了所有人
You have me.
你还有我
I gave him a sedative.
我给了他镇定剂
He'll fall asleep first.
他会先睡着
He'll go comfortably.
然后平静地死去
I offered to snap his neck,
我建议扭断他的脖子
put him out of his misery, but...
结束他的痛苦
he didn't take me up on it.
但是他不让我这么做
You seem surprised.
你很意外吗
Well, you just think a guy so used to dying
就是觉得这么习惯于死亡的一个人
wouldn't want to drag it out.
怎么不愿意从中挣脱出来
Oh listen, it was nice of you to give him the option.
谢谢你能给他这个选择权
Apparently my choices
很显然我最近做的选择
have been a little controversial lately.
都颇受争议
You shouldn't leave him alone in there.
你不该把他一个人丢在里面
That's the way he wants it.
那是他想要的
Is that really what you think he wants?
你真的觉得那是他想要的吗
Ric.
里克
Is this the part where you give me a dream?
是时候你给我创造个梦境了吗
Rainbows and rolling green hills?
彩虹,还有起伏绵延的青山对吗
I was drunk when I told you that.
那是我说的醉话
Yeah, and I told you I'd use it against you.
对啊,我还告诉你我会用它来对抗你
Damn you.
该死的
Sorry I killed you.
很抱歉我杀了你
Twice.
还杀了两次
So I have to actually die to get a real apology out of you.
所以要听到你真心道歉,我得真的死去才行
Drink?
喝酒吗
Actually I've been thinking about cutting back.
实际上我一直想戒了
Yeah.
对
This stuff'll kill you.
这玩意儿会要了你的命
Here you go.
给你
Your sisters need you to finish what I started, Bonnie.
你的姐妹们需要你来完成我的事业,邦妮
Bonnie.
邦妮
Hey. Hey.
醒醒
I think you're having a bad dream.
你做噩梦了吧
What are you doing here?
你来做什么
Hey, bonnie,
邦妮
what, are you sleepwalking or something?
怎么,你在梦游吗,还是怎样
Bonnie?
邦妮
No, Bonnie.
别,邦妮
No.
不要 |
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/mjxxgrj/xxgrj03/411256.html |