吸血鬼日记第四季:第6集 埃琳娜的杀人噩梦(在线收听) |
Mystic Falls...I was born here. 神秘瀑布镇,我在这里出生 This is my home. 这里是我的家
And mine. And mine.. 也是我的,还有我
For centuries, supernatural creatures have lived among us. 几个世纪以来,超自然生物生活在我们之中
They were vampires, werewolves, doppelgangers... 有吸血鬼,狼人,二重身
witches. And even hybrids. 女巫,甚至还有混血儿
She needs human blood, Stefan. From the vein. 斯特凡,她需要人血,血管中的血
If she kills someone, she will crumble. 她要是杀了人,会崩溃的
Shouldn't you be in Mystic Falls killing vampires? 你不是应该在神秘瀑布镇杀吸血鬼吗
Anybody gets in my way They're dead. 不论谁挡了我路,都是死路一条
Do I have your attention? 现在能听我说话了吗
Then let's talk about vampires. 我们谈谈吸血鬼的事吧
Run as fast as you can. 能跑多快跑多快
Why are you protecting him? 你为什么要保护他
Klaus will kill anyone who knows! 克劳斯会杀了所有知情的人
Connor's tattoo is the key to a cure for Elena. 康纳的纹身是治愈埃琳娜的关键
Stay the hell away from my brother! 离我弟弟远点儿
You said you were going to protect Jeremy! 你说过要保护杰里米的
I killed someone. 我杀死了一个人
Can't sleep? 睡不着吗
You know... 知道吗
It makes sense. 这很正常
Guilty conscience. 杀人会有负罪感
You're not here. I'm... 你不在这里,我
I've got to be dreaming. 我一定是在做梦
Then how do you know that I'm not here? 你怎么知道不可能
Because you're... 因为你已经
Go on. Say it. 接着说,说啊
Because you're dead. 因为你死了
Yes. 没错
I am. 我是死了
Was that the first time that you've taken a human life? 那是你第一次杀人吧
You're a ghost. 你是鬼魂
It's got to be you're a ghost. 一定是这样,你是鬼魂
That'sthat's what's happening right now. 所以我才会看见你
JeJeremy. 杰里米
Jeremy! 杰里米
You're a ghost. 你是鬼魂
You're haunting me. You're a ghost. 冤魂不散,你是鬼魂
You're haunting me. Can a ghost do this? 只不过是冤魂纠缠,鬼魂会索命吗
Oh, my god! 我的天啊
Jer! Jer! 杰里米,杰里米
Jer! Jer! No, no, no! 杰里米,杰里米,不要死
No. No, Jer! 不要死,杰里米
Jeremy! 杰里米
I can't believe this happened. 真不敢相信会是这样
Whatwhat am I going to say to him? 我该对他说什么
Thanks for not ditching the family ring 就说幸亏他留着把里克弄疯的
after it drove Ric crazy? 永生戒
You should have called Stefan. 你该给斯特凡打电话
I don't want to talk to him. 我不想和他说话
He's been lying to me, and hiding things from me. 他一直欺骗我,隐瞒我
He compelled Jeremy to forget god knows what. 天知道他催眠杰里米逼他忘记什么
In all fairness, I mean, 说句公道话,我觉得
I think you killing him kind of trumps that. 杀人比催眠严重多了
I mean, you should have called Stefan. 你应该给斯特凡打电话
I don't trust him right now, Damon. 达蒙,我现在不相信他
P.S.I called Stefan. 多说一句,是我叫他来的
What happened? Why didn't you call me? 出了什么事,你怎么没给我打电话
I justI need to go upstairs and shower. 我要上楼去洗个澡
Clean all the blood off my hands. 把手上的血都洗掉
Welcome back. How you feeling? 欢迎复活,感觉如何
What happened? 发生了什么事
Long story. Buy the ebook. 说来话长,自己想吧
Elena? 埃琳娜
Listen, I know you're still upset about yesterday, 我知道你还在为昨天的事生气
and I get it. Believe me. 我理解的,相信我
But just...Let me help you. 但是,让我帮你吧
I don't want your help right now, Stefan. 斯特凡,我现在不想让你帮忙
But you'll accept Damon's? 怎么达蒙帮你就行
Don't make this about Damon! 别把达蒙扯进来
You've been working with Klaus doing 你在和克劳斯做不为人知的交易
God knows what, and don't insult me by trying to deny it. 你要否认就是侮辱我的智商
Listen, it's not what you think, ok? 事情不像你想的那样
I don't know what to think. 我不知道该怎么想
But I do know that I don't want to talk to you 但我知道我不想和你说话
and I don't really want to be around you right now. 现在也不想看见你
Look, please, just No. 你听我解释,不
This is my brother's blood on my hands, Stefan. 我手上有自己兄弟的血,斯特凡
I stabbed him in the neck last night, 我昨晚把刀插进他脖子
so forgive me if I'm not in the mood to listen you 所以,请原谅我没心情
try to talk your way out of this. 听你解释苦衷
You're still going? 你还是要去吗
I drank enough last night. 我昨晚喝多了
And then I slept, which is what you guys should have done. 然后倒头就睡,你们俩却还熬夜
We're just paying our respects to Dean. 我们这么做只是向迪恩致敬
That's great, Chris, but would you pay them at a bar instead? 好极了,克里斯,但你能去酒吧折腾吗
Don't be mad. 别生气
We're celebrating our fallen hybrid friend. 我们在为失去的混血儿朋友庆祝
Don't let me interrupt. 继续,别因为我扫了兴
I didn't know you were here. 我不知道你也在这里
Clearly. 显然
Thought I'd just pop 'round 我突然想过来庆祝一下
to celebrate Dean's successful retrieval 恭喜迪恩圆满完成刺杀
of the vampire hunter. 吸血鬼猎人的任务
Yet when I arrived, 但我到现场才知道
I learned that not only was Dean unsuccessful, 迪恩不仅行动失败
but that Elena killed the hunter. 还让埃琳娜把那猎人杀死了
Maybe if you had let Dean use force on Connor 如果你让迪恩动用武力去抓住康纳
instead of sending him in on a suicide mission... 而不是让他去完成自杀任务就不会如此
Maybe you should mind your business, wolf girl. 还是少管闲事为好,小狼妞
What do you care if Connor's dead, anyway? 康纳的死活与你何干
I have my reasons. 我自有道理
They have ceased to matter. 如今,一切皆休
Cheers. 干杯
Brought your stuff. Old laptop, your jersey, 拿回你的东西,旧手提,运动衫
the charm bracelet. 幸运手链
Car... 卡罗琳
This isn't a good time. 现在不是说这事的时候
Just take it. 拿着
Caroline. 卡罗琳
By the breakup drama unfolding before me, 在我面前上演的分手戏码
I assume you've met Haley. 让我猜到你已经见过海莉了
All right, come on, let's go. 好了,我们走吧
Let's leave them alone. 给他们点空间
Your talents are needed elsewhere. For what? 你的天赋得用到别处才行,哪方面
I think you've got more important things to deal with, mate. 老兄,你有更重要的事情要做
Do you think he bought it? 你觉得他会相信吗
Hell, I bought it. 反正我信了
Thanks for the head's up that he was here, Haley. 海莉,谢谢你刚告诉我他在这里
You girls are good liars. 你们女人是天生的谎言家
Where'd Jeremy go? 杰里米去哪了
School. Bonnie has him volunteering 去学校了,邦妮带他去参加
for some occult exhibit. 神秘学展的志愿活动
Or maybe he didn't want to linger in a house 或许他不想待在一间他姐姐
where his sister just jammed a knife in his neck. 拿刀插他脖子的房间里
It's Klaus. 是克劳斯的电话
Ooh, time to face the music, 是时候面对现实
pay the piper, dance with the devil. 承担后果,与魔鬼共舞
You know, I'm glad you find this amusing. 我很高兴你还能从中找到乐趣
If he finds out I told you about the cure, 要是他知道我把治愈的事告诉了你
he'll kill both of us. 他会把我们俩都杀了
Quit avoiding him. You're being shady. 那就直面他,你并非善类
Shady people get outed. 阴暗人物出面
I don't want to talk about it. 我不想谈论这事
Well, I can't imagine why, what with you ruining 我想不通你为什么会搞糟
all my plans for a hybridfilled future. 我所有繁殖吸血鬼的将来大计
Well, it wouldn't happened if you hadn't sworn me to secrecy. 如果你没让我发誓保密,这事就不会发生
Life's full of ifs, Stefan. 斯特凡,生活充满了"如果"
Let's extenuate the positives, shall we? 让我们找找值得肯定的地方
The hunter was one of five. We'll find another. 猎人是五兄弟之一,我们会找到另一个
It may take centuries, 也许会花上几个世界的时间
but we've got nothing but time, right? 但我们一无所有的就剩时间了,不是吗
You're using your calm voice today. Who's getting killed? 你今天说话平声静气,谁要遭殃了
Not you, if that's what you're worried about. 总之不是你,如果这是你所担心的话
But I am concerned about your beloved. 但我担心你的那位挚爱
Have the hallucinations started yet? 她开始出现幻觉了吗
What do you know about that? 你怎么知道这事
I'll tell you. Where you are? 我会让你知道的,你在哪里
I'm at her house. How convenient. 我在她家,真是方便
So am I. 我也到了
You know, this would all be a lot more civilized 我要是能被邀到屋里坐坐
if I was just invited inside. 那该是个更加礼貌的举措
Bad enough I'm out here talking to you. 我出来这里跟你谈话就够糟了
What do you know? 你知道些什么
I killed the original five hunters, remember? 我杀死了五猎人的祖先,记得吗
When one kills a hunter, 当有人杀死了猎人
there's a bit of a consequence. 就会出点后果
What kind of consequence? 什么样的后果
Hunters were spelled by witches to kill vampires. 猎人会被女巫施咒去杀吸血鬼
If you prevent one from fulfilling his destiny, 如果你阻止他完成他的这一使命
then he'll take you down with him. 他会解决掉你
What do you mean? Connor's dead. 这话什么意思,康纳已经死了
I mean, Connor's death won't prevent him 康纳的死不会阻止他
from making Elena his final vampire kill. 最终杀死埃琳娜
She'll need to come with me now. 她现在得跟着我
I'll lock her up; 我会锁着她
keep her away from any sharp, wooden objects. 让她远离尖利的,木质的东西
She's not going anywhere with you. 她不会跟你去任何地方
But if we leave her alone, 但我们要是让她一个人
she'll take her own life before the day is out. 在那天到来之前她会结束掉自己的生命
She's stronger than that. Is she? 她远比这些来得坚强,是吗
Believe me, it's for her own good. 相信我,这是为了她好
Would you like some? 你想来点吗
You seem to enjoy it when you drink from me. 当你吸我血的时候,看上去很享受啊
I wasn't myself. 我当时不能自己
I was angry. 我很愤怒
Were you yourself when you snapped my neck 当你徒手扭断我脖子的时候
with your bare hands? You staked me! 是你自己吗,你用木桩要杀我
'Cause you're a monster and you deserve to die. 因为你是个魔鬼,活该去死
Admit it. No! 承认吧,不是的
Damon... 达蒙
Decomposition starts in the first 24 hours. 前24小时之内尸体会开始腐烂分解
I'm rotting in an unmarked grave because of you. 因为你,我在荒墓中腐烂
No! What's wrong? 不是这样的,怎么了
Elena! 埃琳娜
Hey, do you see anything on my hand? 你能看到我手背上有什么吗
What if I told you I saw the beginning of a mark like Connor's? 我在自己手上看到了和康纳类似的印记
Are you serious? 你确定吗
It showed up after he died. 纹身是在他死后后才显现的
He told me that I was a potential; 他告诉我,我是个潜在的猎人
that that's why I could see his mark. 所以才能看到他的纹身
So what does that make you, like the next chosen one 那个纹身就是你成为猎人
or something? Hey, guys. 或者什么的标志吗,大家好
Hey, April. 你好,艾普莉
Way to let her do the heavy lifting. 让她举着重物的借口
I found her wandering the hallways with this. 我看到她在走廊里抱着这个乱转
Just teasing. I'm the guy 开玩笑,我就是那个喜欢
who wrangles all the freaky stuff, 扯一些琢磨不清的东西的人
Atticus Shane. Please, call me Shane, I beg you. 阿提库斯·肖恩,请叫我肖恩
Thank you guys for helping, I really appreciate it. 谢谢你们的帮忙,我真的十分感谢
Y'all get free admission to my free exhibit. 你们可以免费参观我的免费展览
Why does he look so familiar? 为什么他看起来很眼熟
No idea. 不知道
Hey, um, have you guys seen Rebekah? 你们有谁看到丽贝卡了吗
She said she was going to 她说她会帮我看看
help me look into what caused the explosion 是什么原因导致我爸爸农场的
at my dad's farm, and then she just... 爆炸,然后她就...
Disappeared, yeah, I know. 消失了,没错,我知道
You lost her?! Well, "Lost" 你失去她了,"失去"
is a very strong word. 是个很严肃的词
We just technically don't know where she is. 严格的讲,我们只是找不到她了
I'm more worried about 我更担心的是
what Klaus said about this hunter's curse. 克劳斯说的那个猎人的诅咒
How does Klaus even know about this? 克劳斯是怎么知道的
How does Klaus know anything? 为什么克劳斯无所不晓
The guy's like a billion year's old. 他就像活了十亿年那么久
He said it was a witch's curse. 他说那是一个女巫的诅咒
You know if I could do anything to help, I would, but I 你知道如果可以帮忙,我一定尽力,但是
But nothing. Wave your magic wand, hocus pocus, 没有但是,挥起你的魔杖,耍耍花招
be gone, hunter, ghostess, whatever. 猎人和鬼魂什么的全部消失
The spirits won't let me do the magic 圣灵们不让我启动魔法
I need to break the curse. 我必须要打破诅咒
But I can ask Shane for help. 但我可以叫肖恩来帮忙
He knows everything about everything. 他几乎无所不知
Great. You two do your thing. 很好,你们各司其职
Where you going? To get her back. 你去哪,把她找回来
Let go of me! 放开我
Certainly. 当然了
I apologize for the lack of windows. 抱歉没有窗户
It's to preserve the art. 为了保护这些艺术品
And, of course, 当然
to prevent you from taking off your daylight ring 也以防万一你取下日光戒指
and burning yourself to death in the sun. 在太阳下自杀
I'm not going to kill myself. I would never do that. 我才不会自杀,我永远都不会那么做
Oh, but you'll want to. 但你会有那样的想法
I did. 我曾经就是
Problem is, I'm immortal. 问题是,我是不朽的
You went through this? Yes, I did. 你也有过一样的经历吗,是的
For 52 years, four months and nine days. 五十二年四个月零九天
I was tormented... 我无时无刻不受着折磨
in my dreams. 在梦里
My every waking moment. 睁开眼的一瞬间
Relentless, neverending torture. 残酷的,永无止境的折磨
It was the only period of my life when I actually felt time. 那是我生命中唯一一段数着日子活着的时期
So you knew that this would happen if Connor died. 所以你知道如果康纳死了,这些都会发生
That's why you got involved. 这也是你牵扯进来的原因
Did Stefan know, too? 斯特凡也知道吗
All he knew was that the hunter had to be kept alive. 他只知道猎人必须要活着
You should have listened 亲爱的,当他说
to him when he said he had it covered, love. 他来搞定的时候,你就应该乖乖听话
What else does Stefan know? 斯特凡还知道什么
Well, that's one of life's little mysteries, isn't it? 有些事要保持神秘,不是吗
How did you make it stop? 怎么才能解脱
I didn't. 我没有
Eventually it just stopped. 最后它自己就停止了
The hallucinations tend to appear 幻想更会以各种
in strange forms. 奇怪形式出现
Don't say I didn't warn you. 不要说我没有警告你
He's got Elena. I need Tyler to get the other hybrids away 他抓了埃琳娜,我需要泰勒把混血儿支开
so I can get her out. 这样我就能救她出来了
I know I'm probably asking the impossible, but... 我知道我的请求不太可能实现,但是
Actually... 其实
you're not. 你的要求不过分
Haley is the one that helped me break the sire bond. 海莉曾帮我打破认祖归忠
She showed me what to do. How to help. 她教我要做什么,怎么帮忙
When she showed up here, I thought it was just coincidence. 当她在这出现,我还以为是巧合
But it turns out she's been helping one of them. 但结果是她在帮助其中一个混血儿
Her friend chris. 她的朋友克里斯
And she came to help us 然后她来帮我们
get the rest of them out from under Klaus. 让其他的混血儿摆脱克劳斯的控制
So... 那么
Are you telling me that Chris isn't sired anymore? 你是在说克里斯不再忠心了吗
That's exactly what he's telling you. 他就是这个意思
Clothes, toothbrush. 衣服,牙刷
Klaus said you're going to be here 克劳斯说你要一直在这
until he figures out where to put you. 直到他为你想到另一个地方
Just please go away. 请离开
I can't. 我不能
I'm going to be with you forever. 我会永远缠着你
A constant reminder of what you've become. 不断提醒,你已经变成什么样了
So tell me. 那么告诉我
How did it feel to drain the life out of me? 吸干我的血是什么感觉
It was horrible. 很恐怖
It was the worst thing that I've ever done. 是我所做过的最糟糕的事情
You're lying. No, I'm not. 你撒谎,不,我没有
Yes, you are. Tell the truth. 你有的,告诉我真相
I am telling the truth. You're lying. 我说的就是事实,你在撒谎
Fine! I liked it. I loved the taste of your blood. 好吧,我很享受,你的血尝起来好极了
Are you happy? 你满意了
I'm not happy, Elena. 我不满意,埃琳娜
I'm dead. 我死了
Did you know I had a family? 你知道我有家庭吗
A brother? 兄弟
Parents. 父母
I'm sorry. 我很抱歉
I'm really sorry. 我真的很抱歉
Are you sorry about your parents? 为你的父母感到遗憾吗
It's your fault they died. Don't. 他们的死都归咎于你,不
They ran off Wickery Bridge with you in the car, 他们开车载你,在维克利大桥上坠河了
but they weren't supposed to be there, were they? 他们本来不会经过那里的,不是吗
They died because of you. 不是你的话,他们不会死
You know I'm not going to stop 我会一直出现
until you've taken your last miserable breath. 直到你这悲剧的人生的终结
I'm not going to let you do this to me. 我不会让你得逞的
Then get rid of me. 有本事摆脱我啊
Kill yourself. 自杀吧
You never wanted to be a vampire in the first place. 你不是从来就不想成为吸血鬼的吗
Now look at what you've become. 看看你自己现在都成了什么样子
You're a monster. 你是个怪物
And you deserve to die. 你不该苟活于世
You don't want to listen to me? 你不想听我说
Fine. 那好
Then how about you and I have a little chat. 那我们俩来谈谈心如何
Katherine? 凯瑟琳
Did you miss me? 想我了吗
You're looking at what people believe to be 你们现在看到的这块
the world's first tombstone. 是世界上第一块墓石
This item was donated to Whitmore College last month. 它上个月被捐赠给惠特莫尔大学
Oh, I just remembered how I know him. 我想起来了,我怎么会认识他的
Through my dad. 是我爸爸
That guy knew your dad? 他认识你爸爸
Yeah. He taught a theology seminar at Whitmore last year. 没错,他去年在惠特莫尔大学教神学
...Belonged to a very powerful witch. 它属于一个非常强大的巫师
A witch so powerful, in fact, 他的力量强大到
that Silasthat was his name 赛拉斯,这是他的名字
created a spell that would grant him...immortality. 创造了一个能让人...永生的咒语
Now legend says that Silas did the spell 传说,赛拉斯是在一个女巫的帮助下
with the help of a lady witch 完成这个咒语的
who loved him, a woman named Qetsiyah. 这个叫凯茨雅的女巫倾心于赛拉斯
Sadly for Qetsiyah, Silas wanted 可惜的是,赛拉斯想把永生
to give immortality to another woman. 赠予另一个女人,而不是凯茨雅
So Qetsiyah killed her and buried Silas alive, 凯茨雅杀了那个女人,活埋了赛拉斯
leaving him powerless, immortal, and alone. 让他无力而孤独地,永生下去
This might actually be the origin story 也许这就是地狱烈焰不及被拒女人之怒火
of hell hath no fury like a woman scorned. 这一谚语的故事原型吧
You got this? 你搞得定吗
Yeah. I'll bring him to you. 我会把他带到你那去的
Now it's said that 又有传言说
Silas wants to rise again. 赛拉斯想要东山再起
Regain his power. 重拾巫力
Wreak havoc on the world. 肆虐全球
Maybe we should be afraid. 也许我们要当心点了
Or maybe it's all a bunch of crap 也有可能这些都是谣言
and that's just an old rock. 这不过是一块古老的石头罢了
All right, listen, enjoy exploring the exhibit. 好了,各位,好好参观
I'll be around to answer any questions. 我就在这里,有问题可以来找我
Thank you for coming. 谢谢大家
Hey. You made it. 你来了
Nice cautionary tale. 引人入胜的故事
Qetsiyah sounds like a bad ass. 听起来凯茨雅是个反面角色
Nothing compared to Silas. 她可比不上赛拉斯
Don't you ever stop crying? 你能别没完没了地哭吗
Poor Elena, always the victim. 可怜的埃琳娜,永远的受害者
Except now you're a killer. 可惜你现在是个杀人凶手了
What does Stefan think of the new you? 斯特凡对现在的你怎么看
Shut up. 别说了
The girl he fell in love with is gone, you know. 他爱的那个姑娘已经不复存在了
You're like me now. Maybe worse. 你现在和我一样,甚至比我更糟
I made a mistake. I can do better. 这是个错误,我会做好的
No. You can't. 你做不到的
You're a vampire. You'll kill again. 你是个吸血鬼,你还会再杀人的
It'll change you, and it'll keep changing you 你会不断被改变
until you're just like me. 直到和我毫无区别
I am nothing like you. 我和你不一样
I was you before you even existed. 在你出生之前,我也曾和你现在一样
And when Stefan knew the real me... 当斯特凡看清我的真面目时
He hated me. 他厌恶我
Now he's going to hate you, too. 他也会开始厌恶你的
Well, at least you still have Damon. 不过好歹你还有达蒙呢
Shut up! 闭嘴
You're missing all the adventure, pal. 你可错过了不少好戏啊,伙计
Shane, this is my friend Damon. 肖恩,这是我朋友,达蒙
He's kind of an expert on this stuff, too. 他也对这些很有研究
I audited your class. It's very enlightening. 我刚刚旁听了你的课,获益匪浅啊
That's right, I remember you. 我看到你了
What's your specialty? 你研究哪一方面
The origin of the species. 物种起源
Oh, I think Darwin would arm wrestle you for that distinction. 关于这估计达尔文要和你较量一番了
Not that species. 不是他研究的物种
You're into the monster stuff. 你研究的是那些怪物
All right, awesome. 听起来不错啊
I was kind of hoping that you might have 不知道你能不能
stumbled upon this at some point...maybe. 帮我解释下这个
This is the hunter's mark. Where did you get this? 这是吸血鬼猎人的印记,你从哪弄来的
Came to me in a dream. 我梦到的
You know anything about the hunter's curse? 你知道吸血鬼猎人的诅咒吗
Why, you got a dead hunter in the trunk 怎么了,你车后备箱里
of your car or something? 是有死的猎人还是怎么的
Metaphorically speaking. 打个比方而已
Legend says that if a hunter 据传说,如果猎人
is killed by that which it hunts, 被自己追捕的生物杀掉
then that person 那么那个人
will be cursed to walk the earth and torment them till... 会被诅咒行走于世间,折磨他们直到...
Until... 直到...
until a new hunter's awakened 直到新的猎人被唤醒
and their legacy's passed on. 把他们的传统传递下去
They're called "Potentials". 他们被叫做"潜在势力"
Listen, I have a bunch of research on it, 听着,我做了大量的调查
why don't I go grab it for you. 不如让我去帮你取来吧
That would be great. Hey, thanks. 那太好了,谢了
How are we supposed to find a potential hunter? 我们怎么才能找到潜在的猎人呢
Yeah, about that... 是啊,关于这个...
Little Gilbert. 小吉尔伯特
Your services are needed. 需要你出场了
Thanks for meeting us. 谢谢你能见我们
Yeah, well, make it fast. Klaus will be back soon. 没事,长话短说,克劳斯马上就回来了
No, he won't. 他不会这么快回来的
Place looks pretty good 考虑到你的混血在这儿炸死了
considering your hybrid got blown up in it. 这地方还是不错的
Caroline. 卡罗琳
To what do I owe the pleasure? 什么风把你吹来了
I want you to give Elena back. 我想让你把埃琳娜还给我们
They sent you to sweet talk me. 他们派你来跟我说好话
Well, good form, but I'm afraid I can't do it. 想法不错,不过我不能那么做
Why not? 为什么
She needs my help. 她需要我的帮助
Look, I'm not going to burden you with the gory details. 我不会用血淋淋的细节来给你负担
I know you have enough on your plate already. 我知道你压力已经够大了
That's none of your business, actually. 那跟你没有关系
Yes, well, just know that if Tyler was still sired to me, 是啊,不过只要泰勒还对我认祖归忠
he never would have hurt you. 他就绝不会伤害你的
I wouldn't have let him. 我不会让他这么做的
Can I at least offer you a drink? 至少让我请你喝杯酒吧
Yeah. 好的
Thanks. 谢谢
All you need to do is give me access to Elena 你只需让我们接近埃琳娜
and I'll take it from there. Please, man. 我会把她带走,拜托了,哥们儿
Help us, and then you can disappear. You'll be free. 帮帮我们,你就可以消失了,你就自由了
Yeah, until Klaus sends one of his other hybrids after me. 是啊,直到克劳斯派其他的混血来抓我
Haley and I got your back. 海莉和我会帮你的
We'll make sure nothing happens. 我们会确保什么都不发生
You were such a good girl when you were a human. 你还是人类的时候真是个好女孩啊
Always willing to sacrifice yourself for your friends. 总会为你的朋友两肋插刀
Except, weren't they usually the ones that ended up getting hurt? 但是,通常最终不都是他们受伤吗
I never wanted that. 我根本不想那样
Bonnie lost her Grams because of you. 邦妮因为你失去了她的外婆
Her mom almost turned into a vampire because of you. 她的妈妈因为你差点转变成吸血鬼
You know, she probably secretly hates you. 她或许暗地里挺恨你的
Did you ever think of that? 你有想过吗
I bet she'd be relieved if you were gone. 我打赌你死了她一定很欣慰
I'm not going to kill myself. 我是不会自杀的
Why not? Your very existence 为什么不,你的存在
brings people nothing but pain. 只会给别人带来痛苦
I mean, maybe it was worth it when you were worth it. 当你有价值的时候或许还值得
But you're nothing now. 但你现在什么也不是
You're a monster, Elena. You deserve to die. 你是个怪物,埃琳娜,你应该去死
Klaus said you two have to go to Tyler. 克劳斯说让你俩去找泰勒
Why? Something about his girl Caroline. 为什么,一些关于他女朋友卡罗琳的事
I'll take over here. 我来接管这里
Elena. 埃琳娜
No! 别过来
No, no, no. 别过来
Hey, it's me. 是我啊
No, stay...stay away from me. 别过来,离我远点
Let me help you. 让我帮你
No, Elena, stop! 不,埃琳娜,快停下
How did I not know any of this stuff about Jeremy? 杰里米这些事我怎么一点都不知道
The witch who loses her powers 失去能力的女巫
get left out of the important conversations. 就不让参加重要谈话了
Is everything ok?! Is it Elena? 一切都还好吧,是埃琳娜的事吗
We figured out how to help her. 我们知道怎么帮助她了
You need to kill a vampire. 你需要去杀一个吸血鬼
Oh, great. Give me a stake. I'll kill Damon right now. 很好,给我个木桩,我马上杀死达蒙
Easy, Van Helsing. We'll get you one. 放松点,范海辛,我们会给你的
Don't worry. Before you do this, 别担心,在你动手之前
you need to know what you're getting yourself into. 你要知道自己在做什么
You can rest easy, brother. 你可以休息了,弟弟
We figured out how to solve our little Elena problem. 我们知道怎么解决我们小埃琳娜的难题了
Yeah, well, 是吗,很好
now we have a bigger one. I lost her. 现在我们有个更大的难题了,我把她弄丢了
What? Again? 什么,又丢了
She's in bad shape. 她思维很混乱
I tried to help her, but she attacked me. 我试着帮她,但她袭击了我
Listen, you go find her, all right? 听着,你去找她,好吧
Talk her down. She'll listen to you. 让她情绪稳定下来,她会听你的
Just tell me what I need to do to end this. 告诉我怎么才能终结这件事
So here's the thing. 有件事得跟你说
I didn't just come here 我来这不仅仅是为了
to try to get you to release Elena. 让你放了埃琳娜
You don't say. 还用你说
I came here to distract you 我来让你分心
so that Stefan could go to your house and break her out, 这样斯特凡就可以去你家救她了
which he did. And don't get mad, 他救出了她,但不要生气
but then he lost her. 因为他又把她弄丢了
Klaus! Caroline. 克劳斯,卡罗琳
You're beautiful, 你是个美人儿
but if you don't stop talking, I will kill you. 但你要继续说下去,我会杀了你
They figured out how to stop the hallucinations. 他们找到了停止幻想的办法
Ok. 好吧
You have 10 seconds to tell me. 给你十秒钟告诉我
I was ready to die! 我都准备好去死了
You're a monster. 你是个怪物
You'll kill again. 你还会杀人的
I can't be a vampire! 我不能当吸血鬼
Are you ready to die yet? 准备好去死了吗
You know it's your only way out of this. 你知道这是解脱的唯一方法
You can't take back what you did. 做过的事情就已经覆水难收
It can never be undone. 不可能当做没发生一样
You're a monster and you deserve to die. 你是个怪物,你应该去死
It's ok, sweetie. 没事儿的,甜心
Mom? 妈妈
I know what you're going through. 我知道你经历了什么
And it's ok. 没关系的
This bridge is... 这座桥应该是...
where your life should have ended. 你的生命终结点
Not just once, but twice. 不是一次,而是两次
You were ready to die, remember? 你准备好接受死亡了,记得吗
I don't know what to do. 我不知道该怎么办
Yes, you do, honey. 宝贝,你知道的
You know exactly what to do. 你很清楚应该怎么做
That's right. 这样做是对的
The sun will come up and this will all be over. 太阳照常升起,一切都会结束
It's the right thing to do, Elena. 这是正确的选择,埃琳娜
You know it is. 你知道的
Admit it. 承认吧
Because I'm a monster. 因为我是一个怪物
And I deserve to die. 我必须去死
I can't do this. 我不能这么做
I can't leave Jeremy. 我不能离开杰里米
Jeremy is better off without you. 没有你,杰里米会更好
Don't you see that? 你还没有发现吗
But mom, he won't have anyone! 但是妈妈,那样他就没有任何亲人了
He'll have you. 他拥有你
You'll be a ghost who helps him, 你会变成鬼魂帮助他
not a monster who hurts him. 而不是一个伤害他的怪物
You'reyou're right. 你说的对
I... 我...
I'm sorry. 对不起
Mommy, I didn't mean to disappoint you. 妈妈,我不想让你失望
You didn't. 你没有
You were everything I ever wanted you to be. 你是我的骄傲
But you died. 但是你已经死了
And you were supposed to stay dead. 而且你不应该活过来
Elena. 埃琳娜
Damon? 达蒙
Howhow did you find me? 你怎么找到我的
Didn't take a genius to figure it out. 找你又不是什么难事儿
The third time's a charm? 一次两次不行,三次总能找见吧
You were right, Damon. 你说的对,达蒙
Vampires kill people. 吸血鬼杀人
And Stefan was right, too. 斯特凡说的也对
I can't live with myself. 我不能自私地活着
Look at you. 看看你
Being all glass is half empty. 得到了还抱怨
Let's just go talk about this before you do something stupid. 做傻事之前我们还是谈谈吧
Ok? 好吗
The sun will be up soon. 太阳很快就要升起来了
It's almost over. 快要结束了
Where's your ring? 你的戒指呢
Where's your ring, Elena? 埃琳娜,你的戒指呢
You're doing a good thing, Chris. 你这么做是对的,克里斯
Yeah, well, let's see how 是啊,看看做好事儿
fast a good thing could get me out of town. 能不能把我弄出镇
Call me when you're safe, ok? 安全以后给我打电话,好吗
Yeah. 好的
Going somewhere? 要出门啊
When I said don't let her out of your sight, 我告诉你不要让她离开你的视线
what did you think I meant? 你没懂我的意思吗
It's not his fault! 不是他的错
It's mine. I was distracting him. 是我的错,是我让他分心的
It's my fault she got away! 她逃走也是我的错
And maybe you should be the one to die for it. 那看来你应该因此而去死了
No one has to die! 没人需要去死
Did I not say mind your business?! 关心自己的死活去吧
Tyler's covering for me. 泰勒是在掩护我
I'm the one that let her go. Haley... 是我让她走的,海莉...
No. You want someone dead, 别管我,你不是想杀人吗
go ahead. Kill me. 来啊,杀了我
I'd rather die anyway then end up as one 我宁可死也不愿
of your sired little bitches. 终身当你的小跟班
Don't tempt me, little wolf. 小母狼,别激我
Your existence is to serve me. 你的存在就是为了服侍我
To please me. 取悦我
Do you understand? 明白吗
I'm sorry. I won't fail you again. 对不起,我不会再让你失望了
No. You won't. 是啊,你不会了
Get out of here. 给我滚
No! 不
Jeremy?! 杰里米
We need to get you inside. 我要带你回去
It's almost time. 快到时候了
What you're going through is a curse. 你现在所经历的是一个诅咒
We know how to break it, we just have to get you inside! 我们知道怎么打破它,所以需要你回到屋里
Don't let him stop you. 别让他阻止你
I know you want to. 我知道你想让他阻止你
But you can't. 但是你不能这么做
Don't. 别这么做
Damn it, Elena! 该死,埃琳娜
What the hell, man?! 你这是干什么
I'm sorry. 很抱歉
He's gone. 他消失了
It's OK. 没事了
Damon? 达蒙
Fished it out of the river for you. 帮你从河里捞出来的
Little tip 顺便说一下
Vampires hate to swim. 吸血鬼讨厌游泳
How you feeling? 感觉怎么样
My head's clear. 现在头脑清醒了
I can remember everything, 我记得每件事
but not like I lived it. 但不像是我亲身经历的
Like it was a really bad dream. 而是像个噩梦
You saved me. 是你救了我
Thank you. 谢谢你
Well, you know what they say about teenage suicide. 你知道大家对青少年自杀是什么态度吗
Don't do it. 千万不要
I just can't believe that I almost 真是不敢相信我竟然差点...
You weren't yourself. 当时的你不是真正的你
Yeah, but if it wasn't for you... 但如果不是有你在...
I'm about to take a very... 我要走一条
high and annoying road 非常狗血的路线了
and tell you something. 告诉你件事
Because I know that you think Stefan's been lying to you. 我知道你一直以为斯特凡在骗你
Which, yeah. He has. 当然,确实是
But this...rough patch 但是这段...
that you two have been going through, 你们两个经历的困难时期
it's not what you think. 并不是你想的那样
Everything that he's been doing, he's been doing for you. 他做的一切都是为了你
To help you. 为了帮你
And after he kills me for telling you this, 如果因为我告诉你真相,他把我杀了
I want you to throw my ashes 你要把我的骨灰从维克利大桥
off of Wickery Bridge, OK? 撒到河里去,好吗
There may be a way out of this for you, Elena. 埃琳娜,让你摆脱这一切的方法可能存在
There may be a cure. 可能会有治愈方法
Tyler. 泰勒
It's just us. 就只有我们
Paying our respects to Chris. 悼念一下克里斯
Tyler...We didn't have a choice. 泰勒,我们别无选择
I told him we had his back. 我告诉他我们会支持保护他
I told him if he helped us, 我告诉他如果他帮我们
he'd be free. 就会获得自由
We needed to help our friend. 我们需要帮我们的朋友
Yeah, we helped our friend by handing over another friend. 我们牺牲了另一个朋友来帮我们的朋友
Chris wasn't... Chris was a friend, 克里斯不是...克里斯是朋友
Caroline. He's like me. 卡罗琳,他跟我一样
He's part of my pack. 他是我所在群体的一员
All he wanted to do was be unsired by that disgusting 他所求的就只是打破那个...
piece of... 恶心的...
How did you even get Klaus 你是怎么让克劳斯同意
to agree to give up one of his hybrids? 牺牲他的一个混血儿的
I agreed to go on a date with him. 我同意跟他继续约会
I just thought that it might 我觉得这样可能会
help keep up the ruse between you and Haley. 帮我们实施你和海莉的计划
What the hell is going on? 搞什么啊
Nothing. 没事
Nothing at all. 什么事都没有
Just celebrating the life of a fallen hybrid friend. 只是庆祝一个混血儿朋友的死
Bourbon. 波本威士忌
Make that two. 两杯
Still saving a spot for Mr. Saltzman, huh? 还想着萨尔茨曼老师会来是吧
I'd say I'm in the market for a new drinking buddy. 我只是想再找个喝酒的酒友
You're not qualified. 可你不够格
I know that you don't like me. 我知道你不喜欢我
But I dug up some stuff about the explosion 但是我挖到了一些杨农场爆炸案的事
at the Young farm that I kind of need to tell someone about. 我觉得我需要找人说一说
So April mentioned 艾普莉说
that her dad knew that professor Shane guy. 她爸爸认识谢恩教授
Which wouldn't be creepy, 这倒不足为奇
except he had all that info about the hunter's curse. 但是他还知道猎人诅咒的原委
And we live in a town where, you know, anybody 而在我们这个小镇上,凡是知道点什么的人
who knows stuff is creepy until proven otherwise. 在经证实前,通常都会是很可怕的人
You're on the verge of impressing me. Drive it home. 你已经快引起我的注意了,继续
I got the sheriff to dig up the pastor's phone records. 我让警长查了牧师的电话记录
Turns out, he made like a call a day 发现他活着的最后一个月里
to the same number the last month he was alive. 每天都会给同一个号码打电话
And on the day the council got blown up at the farm, 而委员会的人都在农场炸死的那天
he called it ten times. 他打了十次那个号码
The office of professor Atticus Shane. 阿提库斯·谢恩教授办公室的号码
Did your, uh, did your friend Damon... 你的朋友达蒙,他...
Did he get everything he was looking for in my files? 他在我这边找到需要的文件了吗
Yeah. Thanks. 找到了,谢谢你
I, um... 我...
I have to ask, how do you know all this stuff? 我想问问,你是怎么知道这么多事的
Bonnie... 邦妮
I have been around the world ten times over. 我已经环游世界十几次了
I've studied every supernatural creature known to man. 我研究过人类所知的所有超自然生物
And for the record, 顺便说一句
witches are hands down the most powerful, 女巫们世代相传着最强大的力量
so I'm in your corner all the way, 所以我会一直在你身边支持你
I'm your biggest ally. 我是你最强大的伙伴
But let me just say one thing. 但请允许我说一件事
When your new hunter, and I know you have one... 等你的新猎人,我知道你有
When he completes his mark, 等他完成他的印记
you're going to want to come to me. 你会想要来找我的
'Cause I'm going to be the only one who can help. 因为我将是唯一一个能帮你的人
Trust me on that, ok? 相信我,好吗
The only one. 我是唯一的那个
I'm sorry that I stabbed you. 抱歉我刺了你
No, it's all right. 没事的
I probably deserved it. 大概是我自找的吧
So, um... 那么
Damon told me that he clued you in. 达蒙告诉我,他把一切都告诉你了
You didn't kill him, did you? 你没杀了他吧
Nah, screw the lies and the secrets. 谎言和秘密什么的都见鬼去吧
We all want the same thing. 我们的目标是一致的
We just have to work together for it. 我们只需要一起去努力
Stefan... 斯特凡
Why did you send Damon 你为什么让达蒙
to come look for me instead of you? 来找我,而不是自己来
I sent him because lately... 我让他去,是因为最近...
It seems like he's able to get through to you 似乎他能够用我不能的办法
in ways that I can't. 和你沟通
You listen to him. 你听他的
You trust him. 你相信他
Even when you can't trust me. 即使是在你无法相信我的时候
I didn't mean to not... Come on, Elena. 我并不是...拜托,埃琳娜
I mean, after everything that we've been through... 在我们经历了这么多之后
You can admit it. 你可以承认的
You have been so strong for me. 为了我,你一直那么坚强
Helping me. 帮助我
Fighting for that girl that chose you. 为了那个选择了你的女孩而奋斗
The girl that I was when I died on the bridge. 为了在桥上死去的那个我
And I love you so much for wanting to find this cure, 我爱那个想要找到治愈方法的你
because I'd like nothing more than to get her back. 因为我也非常想要找回那个她
Because the... the girl that she's become... 因为...她所变成的那个女孩...
That... 那个
That I've become, 那个现在的我
is different. 是不一样的
Somehow. 不知为何
Darker. I... 更黑暗,我
Who I am, what I want... 我是谁,我想要什么
What you want? 你想要什么
Or...who you want? 或者说...你想要谁
Something's changed... 在我和达蒙之间
between Damon and me. 有些东西改变了
Much more than it ever used to be. 比以前改变得更多
It's like... 就好像
It's like everything that I felt for him 就好像我在变成吸血鬼之前
before I was a vampire... 对他的所有感觉
It's been magnified. 都被放大了
Your feelings for him have been magnified. 你对他的感觉被放大了
I'm sorry. 对不起
I don't want to lie to you. 我不想骗你
You know, before, when I was the, uh 你知道,以前,我还是...
the ripper... 开膛手的时候
I understood why you cared for him. 我理解你为什么在乎他
I mean, I practically drove you to it. 事实上是我把你推向他的
But now... 但是现在
I can't do this, Elena. 我做不到,埃琳娜
Not anymore. 我做不到了
I know. 我明白 |
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/mjxxgrj/xxgrj04/411352.html |