打工姐妹花第一季 第256期:进入晚会现场(在线收听) |
Max, I'm really impressed with how well you're maneuvering around in that long skirt. 麦克斯,你穿着长裙还能活动自如,真让我意外 Yeah, I was a serving wench at a medieval times restaurant. 我在中世纪餐馆工作时穿过女仆装
It's a breeze when I'm not carrying a tray loaded with Turkey legs and ale. 不用端着装满火鸡腿和啤酒的盘子,更让我身轻如燕
There's the "will call" Table. 预定零售台在那里
Walk in front and I'll hide behind you, as I'm the most hated woman in New York. 你走前面,我躲在你后面,因为我是全纽约最遭人恨的女人
So basically, I'm a human shield? 所以我是来当人肉盾牌的吗
Well, you have more up here to stop anything. 你上面比较"有料",能抵挡一切
Max! What? Did someone pull a gun? I knew that was gonna happen. 麦克斯!怎么了?有人掏枪吗?我就知道会有状况发生
No, I screamed because I saw the couple whose sworn statement put my father in prison. 不是,我尖叫是因为我看见那对让我爸锒铛入狱的夫妇
Max! Acid in your pretty face? 麦克斯!有人用硫酸泼你的小脸吗
Sorry, I stayed up all night reading what people want to do to you in your hate mail. What was it? 抱歉,我熬夜翻你的仇恨信,看看人们想怎么把你千刀万剐。又怎么了
I went down so fast, I may have smeared my cupcake. 我蹲下太快,可能弄脏了我的小蛋糕。
That's the filthiest sounding clean thing I ever heard. 这是我听过最黄最"纯洁"的事了
It's fine. Good. Now let's go get those cheap plastic security bracelets that ruin our expensive gowns. 还好没事。现在去拿两个会破坏我们华服整体美感的廉价塑料安检手环
Can I get your name? Caroline... Channing. 能告诉我你的名字吗?卡洛琳...钱宁
I'm sorry, what? Caroline... Channing. 抱歉,没听见。卡洛琳...钱宁
What's with you? Just say your name. Channing. 你搞什么,快说名字。钱宁
Did you say channing? Caroline channing? Wait, are you that Caroline channing? 你刚是说钱宁吗,卡洛琳·钱宁?慢着,你是那个卡洛琳·钱宁吗
Shh, yes, and I personally called the R.S.V.P. Number. It has to be there. 对,我亲自打过电话问过主办方。肯定有我的名字。
Channing, channing, channing... No, I don't see "Caroline channing." 钱宁,钱宁,钱宁...没,我没看见有"卡洛琳·钱宁"
Maybe it's under my name. Max black. I'm with her. 或许在我的名字下。麦克斯·布莱克,我们是一起的
Black... no, no, no, I don't see any blacks here. 布莱克,没没没,我没看见任何叫布莱克的
You mean besides the ones working security? 你是说除了在场的黑人保安吗? |
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/dgjmh/dgjmh1/414500.html |