夏洛的网 第172期:上集市去(10)(在线收听

   Wilbur heard these words and his heart almost stopped. 威尔伯一听这话,心脏都几乎停止跳动了。

  "I think I'm going to faint," he whispered to the old sheep, who was watching. “我想我要昏倒了,”它悄悄地对站在旁边看着的老羊说。
  "Kneel down!" whispered the old sheep. “跪下来!”老羊悄悄地回答它说,
  "Let the blood rush to your head!" “让血冲到你的头上!”
  Wilbur sank to his knees, all radiance gone. His eyes closed. 威尔伯跪下来,所有的光彩全没了。它的眼睛闭上。
  "Look!" screamed Fern. "He's fading away!" “瞧!”弗恩尖叫,“它在昏过去!”
  "Hey, watch me!" yelled Avery, “嘿,看我!”艾弗里大叫一声,
  crawling on all fours into the crate. 趴下来爬进板条箱。
  "I'm a pig! I'm a pig!" “我是猪,我是猪!”
  Avery's foot touched Templeton under the straw. 艾弗里的脚碰到了麦草下面的坦普尔顿。
  "What a mess!" thought the rat. “真是乱七八糟,”老鼠心里说,
  "What fantastic creatures boys are! “男孩子都是神经病!
  Why did I let myself in for this?" 我干吗自投罗网进来受这份罪呢?”
  The geese saw Avery in the crate and cheered. 那些鹅看到艾弗里在板条箱里,尽情地欢呼起来。
  "Avery, you get out of that crate this instant!"commanded his mother. “艾弗里,你马上从板条箱里出来!”他妈妈命令他说,
  "What do you think you are?" “你以为你是什么?”
  "I'm a pig!" cried Avery, tossing handfuls of straw into the air. "Oink, oink, oink!" “我是猪!”艾弗里大叫,把大把大把的麦草撒向空中。“呼噜,呼噜,呼噜!”
  "The truck is rolling away, Papa," said Fern. “卡车滑走了,爸爸。”弗恩说。
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/syysdw/xldw/418761.html