打工姐妹花第二季 第47期:为拍节目做准备(2)(在线收听) |
Okay, that's Oleg. You did tell him he's filming us for an audition and not making a porno, right? 奥列格来了。你有告诉他是来拍试镜带,而不是来拍黄片的吧? Yeah, I made it very clear. 有的,我说得非常清楚。
Why are your tops still on? 你们怎么还穿着上衣啊?
And why isn't the plastic down? You're gonna get oil everywhere. 塑料布怎么还不铺好啊?油会溅的到处都是呢。
Oleg, Max told you we're not gonna make that kind of movie. 奥列格,麦克斯说过了我们不是要拍“那种”电影。
I know, but so did every girl that I worked with on "Backdoor Brides". 但每个跟我合作过“后庭新娘”电影的女孩也都这么说啊。
And then again on "Backdoor Brides II." 然后拍续集时又说了一遍。
But five minutes later, it was "here comes the bride." 但开拍五分钟过后,就成了新娘“来”了。
Oh, good. You still have your tops on. 太好了。你们上衣还在。
Yeah, they don't have to make Girl-on-girl porn film for money. 她们不用拍女女黄片赚钱了。
I got you big Duza day party. 300 cupcakes! 我帮你们接到了高大节的单。三百个小蛋糕!
Oh, my God! That's $1,200. 天啊,能赚一千两百块呢。
No, it's for free. You do it for connections, and for the hot and cold pierogi buffet. 不,不给钱。这次是让你们打通关系,好让你们在波兰饺子自助上提供甜点。
Oh, Sophie, I don't know if we should be taking free work right now. 苏菲,我不确定是否该接你这免费的活。
We're doing this TV thing, and if we get it, we don't know what our schedule will be. 我们想上电视,如果雀屏中选,我们的时间就不好拿捏。
Oh, I didn't know I was talking to Cagney and Lacey. Yeah, well, suit yourself. 不知道你们是警花拍档,是我有眼不识泰山。好吧,随你们。
We're sorry, Sophie. You have every right to be mad. 对不起,苏菲。你完全有权气我们。
Would a cupcake help? Always. 吃个小蛋糕心情会好点吗?当然会。
Well, I just texted the third girl not to come. So let's get this over with. 我发短信叫另一个女孩别来了。咱们速战速决吧。
This is so exciting. We're gonna be great. We got this, girl. 好兴奋哦,我们可以的。我们一定行,姐妹。
Okay, stop. On every reality show, people say lame things that we can never say. 停。我们绝不许说每个真人秀都会有人说的烂句。
No fist bumping. No high fives. 我们不许击拳,击掌。
You can't tell me to "bring it," "shut it down," or "put our cupcake business on the map." 不许叫我“使出全力”,“发功”,或说要将小蛋糕生意名扬天下。
You can't tell me to "go, girl""or "bring my 'A' game," And we don't "got this". Cool? 也不许说“加油妹子”,“使出十成功力啊”。我们也没有“一定行”。懂吗?
Cool. But we do got this, right? Yeah, we got this. 懂。但我们一定行,对吧?那当然。 |
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/dgjmh/dgjmh2/419581.html |