绿箭侠第一季 第377期:你不是一个人(2)(在线收听

   Ok. Well, how about this time, you bring along something you didn't have the last time you two fought. Me. 好吧。要不这次你带一个上次你们交锋时你没带的东西。我。

  I can't let you. 我不能让你去。
  I can't let you do this by yourself, man. 我不能让你自己去,兄弟。
  Oliver, you are not alone, not since you brought me into this. Us into this. 奥利弗,你不是一个人在战斗,自从你拖我下水后就不是了。拖"我们"下水。
  Besides, army regulations, a soldier never lets a brother go into battle alone. 况且军队法则之一就是,战士绝不能让一个战友独自上战场。
  I'm out of bows. I got my gun. 我没弓给你用了。我有枪。
  I guess it's up to me to do the dismantling. 看来拆装置的活留给我了
  This whole area is ground zero. I want you out of here. 这整片区域都是核爆点。我要你离开这里。
  If you're not leaving, I'm not leaving. 你不走我也不走
  Besides, if I don't deactivate the device, who will? 再说,我不去解除装置,谁去呢?
  You were right. 你说得对。
  I need one more thing from you. 我还需要你做一件事情。
  Yeah? What do I got left to give? 是吗?我还能帮上什么忙呢?
  I know where Merlyn is keeping the device. 我知道梅林把装置藏在哪里。
  It's in an abandoned subway station near Puckett Street. 在帕克特街的一个废弃地铁站里。
  How do you know? That's where his wife was murdered. 你怎么知道的?他妻子在那里被杀害的。
  I need someone I can trust to deactivate the device. 我需要一个我能信任的人去解除装置。
  We have a mutual friend that I think could... talk you through it. 我们有位共同的朋友,我觉得她可以和你详细说明。
  She says you care about the people of this city, that it needs you. 她说你很关心这城市的人们,还说这城市需要你。
  Right now, detective... it needs you. 现在,探长,这城市需要你。
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/lvjianxia/ljx1/422574.html