打工姐妹花第二季 第59期:厄尔的儿子来了(在线收听

   Hi, I'm looking for Earl. 你好,我是来找厄尔的

  And no, I'm not here to return a bag of skunky weed. 不,我不是来还过期大麻的。
  Oh, my god. I'm so excited to see you. 天啊,见到你非常激动。
  Come on in, I'll take really, really good care of you. 来进来,我会好好招待你的
  Oh, you need to know I just separated from my wife, so I'm a little vulnerable. 告诉你,我刚跟我老婆分居,所以我可是有点脆弱哦。
  She's not usually this nice to customers. She's just excited. 她一般不对顾客这么好。她只是太激动了。
  She's about to come into some lizards. 因为她要买蜥蜴啦
  Yeah, again. I've been out the dating pool for a while, 再重申一遍。我重回泡妞战场有一段时日了,
  so everything sound like a sexual innuendo to me. 所以一切对我来说,都是性暗示哦。
  He is not a customer. Look at him. Don't you see the resemblance? 他不是顾客。你仔细看看。你不觉得像谁吗?
  Oh, my God is he your father? 天啊,敢情他是你父亲吗?
  Yes. He's my father. And my mother is a piece of chalk. 是啊,他是我爸。然后我妈是一根粉笔。
  Daddy! Thank god, it is the one I thought. There's my little boy! 老爹!谢天谢地,就是我想的那一个。我的乖孩子哟!
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/dgjmh/dgjmh2/422652.html