打工姐妹花第二季 第61期:达瑞斯讲笑话(2)(在线收听

   It's not his fault he's not funny. We put his sense of humor on a high shelf. 他没幽默感不是他的错。我们把他的幽默感放到一个很高的架子上。

  Hey, Max, you know, daddy always told me you were special, and now I see it. 麦克斯,老爹总是对我说你很特别,现在我见识到了。
  And it's not just because you think everything I say is funny. You feel like family. 不仅仅是很捧场我的笑话。你有家人的感觉。
  I do? Oh, I always wanted a brother... who was a brother. 是吗?我一直想要个大哥,大哥级的大哥。
  Max, do you expect me to wait on all the tables tonight? 麦克斯,你是想我今晚一个人招待所有人吗?
  Well, I am kind of in the middle of my family reunion right now. 拜托,我现在有点忙,忙着一家团聚。
  And where is Mr. Hilarious' soup? 笑星先生的汤呢?
  Look at blondie, here. She's like, "Oh my God, do black people even eat soup?" "It's like, whatever." 瞧这位金发妞,她一定在想,"老天啊,黑人也喝汤的吗"?"随便啦"。
  That is a dead-on Caroline. Is it? 后面这句超级像卡洛琳的。是咩?
  Here is your order ticket from tonight. This pile is for the people who found hair. 这是你今晚的点菜单。这叠是发现食物里有头发的食客账单。
  These are the hairs that the people found. 这些是食客们发现的头发。
  Oh, you sound russian. That's funny because you're not rushin' to make my soup. 你的口音像俄国人。真讽刺,那你还不赶紧去做汤。
  No, no, no, no. I'm kidding you, man. I get it. You're just too busy back there not putting on deodorant. 不,不,我在开玩笑呢。我懂,你在后台太忙了,忙着不擦除臭剂。
  You gotta laugh. Do you? 这很好笑吧。是咩?
  Max, I might be crazy but now I feel like the heel of this shoe's starting to... 麦克斯,可能是我神经敏感,但我觉得这鞋又要...
  Oh, gosh. Now I got to go wipe this down. 惨了,我得去擦一擦。
  You know, I was going to wear this for my audition. And that's gotta go well. 我明天本来打算穿这件去面试呢。只许成功不许失败。
  Yes, it does. Because son, there are two jobs in Detroit, and you just quit one of them. 是啊,是啊,儿子,底特律就两种工作,而其中一种你还不干了。
  Don't worry, daddy. I'll make you proud. All right? You'll see. 老爹,别担心,我会让你以我为荣。看到成果你就知道了。
  Daddy's been wrong before. He didn't think I could make it on Soul Train. 老爹也不是没判断错误过,他当年也觉得我上不了《灵魂列车》。
  But there I was, in the bottom left corner on Soul Train. 我也上了啊,节目上左下角的小角落露了脸。
  I feel so terrible. 我好过意不去。
  Well, you know we have to buy him a new shirt. 我们肯定是得给人家买件新的啦。
  Max, I've made seven dollars so far. We can't afford to buy him a shirt. 麦克斯,我今晚才赚了七块。我们哪买得起啊。
  We can go shopping for a reasonable shirt. We have to. He's family. 可以买件价钱过得去的衣服嘛。他也算自己人,这是应该的。
  Is he? And I have to say, I don't like that brand of put-down humor. 是咩?但我真不喜欢他那种嘲笑人的幽默。
  And that blonde stereotype? I mean, I don't even say "Whatever". 他那对金发妞刻板印象的嘲笑。我什么时候说过"随便啦"这词了。
  But, you know, it's fine. Whatever. 算了,无所谓,随便啦。
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/dgjmh/dgjmh2/422654.html