实战口语情景对话 第7期:悉尼(在线收听) |
Todd: OK, Ann, you spent quite a bit of time in Australia recently so why don't you talk about that? 好的,安,你最近在澳大利亚居住了很长时间,为什么不谈谈在澳大利亚的生活呢? Ann: I really liked living in Australia. I was an international student and I studied education at the University of Sydney. And living in Sydney was fantastic, because I could go to the beach anytime I wanted and there was a great nightlife in Sydney. There are lots of great clubs. And people were very, very friendly and easy-going and I met a lot of international people in living Sydney. 我真的很喜欢住在悉尼。我是一名国际留学生,我在悉尼大学学习教育专业。住在悉尼真的是太棒了,因为只要我想,我能随时去海滩。悉尼的夜生活也是丰富多彩的。那里有许多很棒的酒吧。那里的人也非常友好,我在悉尼居住的时间里认识了许多国际留学生。
Todd: Mm-mm. How long were you there? 嗯,你在那里住了多久?
Ann: I was there for almost a year. 我在那里住了不到一年。
Todd: Oh, OK. 哦,好的。
Ann: And I travelled a little bit in Australia. I went up the east coast. Up to Frasier Island, which is a world heritage site. And I saw dingoes running along the beach and sharks in the water. We climbed cliffs and went through a rainforest and went camping and then we went up to the Whitsundays, which is a bit further north. And the further north you go in Australia, the hotter it gets. So we were able to go swimming in the ocean and I went diving for the first time but it was a little bit risky cause I didn't have a diving license, so I went on an introductory dive and I saw a giant clam that had a really purple spongy inside that I was able to touch and then the clam closed up really quickly. 我在澳大利亚旅游去了一些地方。我去了东海岸。登上了世界自然遗产弗雷泽岛。我在海滩上看到了澳洲野狗,我在海里看到了鲨鱼。我和朋友登上了悬崖,穿越了热带雨林,我们一起露营,还去了再往北一点的圣灵群岛。越往澳大利亚北部走就感觉越热。因此我们在海里游泳,我还在那里第一次潜水,但这有点儿冒险,我没有潜水执照,因此我只是做了入门级的潜水,潜水时我看到了一个巨型的蛤,它里面是紫色的海绵体,我用手触碰了一下,蛤迅速地就合上了。
Todd: So, did you, did you lose your finger? 你的手指夹到了吗?
Ann: Almost. 差点儿。
Todd: Almost. Ah, you're lucky. Um, it's funny, you go in the water and you worry about sharks, but not clams. 差点儿。哦,你真幸运。真有趣,你下水会害怕鲨鱼,但是没有担心过蛤。
Ann: Exactly. 是的。
Todd: Will you be going back to Australia soon? 我会马上回澳大利亚去吗?
Ann: I'd like to go and live there for at least another year. Probably I'll go back to Sydney or maybe I'll go down to Melbourne because it's a really interesting cultural city. They have lot of museums and parks. 我想去澳大利亚住至少一年的时间。也许我会回悉尼,也许我会去墨尔本,因为那里的文化很有趣。那里有许多博物馆和公园。
Todd: OK. You gotta choose real quick, only one city, Montreal or Sydney, which do you choose? 好的,那你得快点儿选择了,你只能去一座城市,蒙特利尔或是悉尼,你选择那座城市?
Ann: Sydney, without a doubt. 悉尼,毫无疑问。
Todd: OK. All right. Thanks a lot. 好的,十分感谢。
Ann: You're welcome. 不客气。 |
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/szkyqjdh/424754.html |