实战口语情景对话 第9期:回家(在线收听

 Todd: Hello, Gabrielle! 你好,加布里埃尔!

Gabrielle: Hello! 你好
Todd: How are you doing today? 你今天好吗?
Gabrielle: Good thanks. 很好,谢谢。
Todd: Now, Grabrielle, I hear that you are going back home to New Zealand. 加布里埃尔,我听说你要回新西兰的家去。
Gabrielle: That's right. I'm going home for summer. 是的。我要回家过夏天。
Todd: OK. What are your plans? 你是怎么计划的?
Gabrielle: Probably a week relaxing, going camping, and then I'm going back to work. 也许先休息一周,去露营,接着我会回去工作。
Todd: Oh, OK. Where do you work? 好的,你在哪工作?
Gabrielle: I teach as an English teacher in Christchurch, in New Zealand. 我在新西兰克赖斯特彻奇市教英语。
Todd: Oh, OK. And that's where you're from, naturally. 哦,好的。你来自那里。
Gabrielle: That's right. 是的。
Todd: Were you born there? 你在那里出生吗?
Gabrielle: I was, yeah! 是的,我是!
Todd: Well, you are going to have this short little break, or vacation, are you gonna go to the beach...the mountains? 在这短暂的休息,或者说是假期中,你打算去海滩,或者山区吗?
Gabrielle: Probably..probably to the beach and camping for about a week with friends, yeah! 也许,我会和朋友一起去海滩露营一周。
Todd: Actually, how warm is it in the summer? 夏天那里到底有多热?
Gabrielle: Probably a maximum of about 30 degrees. A nice dry heat! Very comfortable. 也许最高达到了30度。干爽,很热!很舒服!
Todd: So when you go to the beach is the water warm enough to swim in? 那么你去海滩的时候水温很适合游泳?
Gabrielle: No, no, no! We swim but it is not warm. Yeah! It's pretty chilly actually. 不,不!我们会去游泳,但水并不热。海水其实很冷。
Todd: OK. Any other plans when you go home? 好的,回家后还有什么其他计划吗?
Gabrielle: Yeah, I'm looking forward to catching up with friends and family and animals. 我很期待见到我的朋友,家人,和宠物。
Todd: Animals! 宠物!
Gabrielle: Well, I miss my pets. 是的,我想念我的宠物。
Todd: OK, well, what pets do you have? 那么,你养了什么宠物?
Gabrielle: Well, I have a cat and a dog and a sheep called Sydney and two gold fish. 我养了一只猫,一只狗,一只叫做Sydney的羊,还有两只金鱼。
Todd: Wow! 哇!
Gabrielle: Yeah! And I really miss them. 是的,我真的很想念它们。
Todd: I'm sure they're really excited to see you. Alright, thanks a lot. 我肯定它们见到你一定很兴奋。好的,十分谢谢。
Gabrielle: Cheers! 不客气!
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/szkyqjdh/424756.html