实战口语情景对话 第31期:武术 Martial Arts(在线收听) |
Todd: Hey, Victor, I hear you're going home tomorrow. 嗨,维克多,我听说你明天要回家了。 Victor: Yes, I am. 是的。
Todd: Ah, that's too bad.....So how long have you been here? 啊,太遗憾了……你在这儿待多久了?
Victor: I've been here for two weeks. 我来这里两周了。
Todd: I'm sorry, I was never sure. Why did you come to Japan? 不好意思,我想问。你为什么来日本?
Victor: Came to Japan to study martial arts. Budo-Jujitsu is the art that we study. 我来日本学习武术。我在日本学习日本柔术。
Todd: Oh! OK, cool! So are like a black belt? 哦!酷!你达到黑带级别了?
Victor: Yes, yes! 是的!
Todd: Oh, really! Wow, how long have you been doing your martial arts? 哦,真的!哇,你学习武术多长时间了?
Victor: I've been studying this art for about 18 years I guess. 我学武术大约18年了。
Todd: Really! 真的!
Victor: A long time. 很长时间了。
Todd: That's a long time. You're a young looking guy. You like 18 years. 很长时间了。你看上去很年轻。你看上去就只有18岁。
Victor: Well, I'm an old guy. 我已经不年轻了。
Todd: Well, so when you go back to the states you also train. 你什么时候还会回来继续训练吗?
Victor: Yes, yes! We have a group that we train in martial arts there as sort of a hobby. It's sort of a way of life also. But I have a real job. I'm a civil engineer. 是的!我们有一个训练武术的小团队,武术已经成为了我们的一种爱好。也是我们的一种生活习惯。但我还有一份工作。我是一名土木工程师。
Todd: So, actually what does a civil engineer do? 土木工程师都要做什么?
Victor: In America a civil engineer designs things. In my case, I work on buildings, buildings that have structural problems, and I work on repair plans. 在美国,土木工程师的工作是要设计东西。拿我来说,我要设计的是建筑,建筑都会有结构问题,我要做的就是修复这些问题。
Todd: OK. Sounds like a tough job. 好的,听起来是个艰苦的工作。
Victor: It's OK. It's interesting. All buildings need repairs and it's fun. 还好。这份工作很有趣。所有的建筑都需要修葺,这很有趣。
Todd: Great, thanks a lot, Victor. Have a safe trip tomorrow. 很好,谢谢你,维克多。明天一路顺风。
Victor: Well, thank you very much. 好的,谢谢你。 |
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/szkyqjdh/424792.html |