实战口语情景对话 第58期:姐妹 Sisters(在线收听) |
Kanade: Hi, Todd. 你好,托德。 Todd: How are you doing? 你过得好吗?
Kanade: Good, how are you? 不错,你呢?
Todd: Pretty good. Kanade, you talk about your little sister a lot. 我过得很好,你总是提起你的妹妹。
Kanade: Yes, I like her. Her name is Asuka. She's a university student now. She's two years younger than I and we are so close so we see each other more than twice in a month. People say we don't look like each other, we don't look similar, but sometimes we see, we look very similar in the pictures. She lives in Tokyo so we can have some coffee on the weekends or go shopping sometimes. 是的,我很喜欢她。她的名字叫阿苏卡。她现在是一名大学生了。她比我小两岁,我们很亲近,一个月我们至少见两面。大家都说我俩长得不像,我们是长得不像,但有时候我们在照片中还是很相像。她住在东京,因此我们周末经常能一起喝杯咖啡,或者购物。
Todd: So what did you sister give you as your last birthday gift? 那你妹妹最近一次送你的生日礼物是什么?
Kanade: Birthday gift? We don't really give the birthday gift instead but we give each other some small letter or something in normal day. 生日礼物?我们很少互送生日礼物,但我们平时经常互送信件或其他物品。
Todd: That's nice. 真棒。
Kanade: Yeah, surprise. 是的,总有惊喜。
Todd: Are you in contact with each other every day by e-mail 你们每天都用电子邮件联系吗?
Kanade: Every day, almost every day or sometimes the phone. 每天,几乎每天都发邮件,有时候还电话联系。
Todd: Do you guys ever fight? 你们打过架吗?
Kanade: Ah, not really. I really like her so always, when she always asks me something I always do that. 没有。我一直很喜欢她,她总会问我一些问题,我一直很喜欢她。
Todd: Wow! What a good big sister. 哇!你真是个好姐姐。
Kanade: I know that! 我知道!
Todd: Wow! That's sweet. Well, if your sister is listeing what would you like to tell her right now. 哇!真是很甜蜜。如果你妹妹现在正在收听你想对她说什么?
Kanade: I'm always with you so, you can do whatever you want. 你可以想做什么就做什么,我会一直陪伴你。
Todd: Oh, you're a nice sister. Thanks a lot Kanade. 哦,你真是个好姐姐,谢谢你Kanade。
Kanade: Thank you, Todd. 谢谢你,托德。 |
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/szkyqjdh/424822.html |