实战口语情景对话 第97期:居家 Home(在线收听) |
Todd: OK, Nicoleta I am going to ask you questions about your kitchen. 妮科尔塔,我来问几个厨房里的问题。 Nicoleta: Mm-hm. 嗯。
Todd: OK, first of all, what do you do in your kitchen? 首先,你在厨房里都做什么?
Nicoleta: Cooking mostly. 大多都是做饭。
Todd: Yeah, OK. At your home, back in Germany, who cooks at your house? 好的。在你德国的家里,通常都是谁做饭?
Nicoleta: Well, I'm living alone so I do normally. 我自己独居,所以通常都是我自己做饭。
Todd: OK, do you cook every night or do you usually buy take-out or? 你每晚都自己做饭,还是买外卖?
Nicoleta: No, at the weekends, yeah, mostly at the weekends. 我不是每晚做饭,通常是周末的时候自己做饭吃。
Todd: OK. Actually what's a German dish that people cook like a.. 那么,德国菜通常是真么样的……
Nicoleta: Typical? 你是说典型德国菜?
Todd: Yeah. 是的。
Nicoleta: Sauerkraut. 德国酸菜
Todd: Really? 真的?
Nicoleta:No, Yeah, everyone asks me about sausages here by the way. But I don't know a typical meal. Maybe really sausages. I mean, originally but yes. 这里所有的人都会问我为什么不是德国香肠。到我不知道有什么经典德国菜。也许真的是香肠。但要从起源上看,是德国酸菜。
Todd: OK. What's in your kitchen? 你的厨房里都有什么?
Nicoleta: Dishes and food, fridge. No microwave. 有盘子,食物,冰箱。但没有微波炉。
Todd: No microwave? 没有微波炉?
Nicoleta: No microwave. 没有。
Todd: That's good. You're healthy. What's something you can cook very well? 这样很好,没有微波炉可以吃得很健康。有什么菜是你拿手的吗?
Nicoleta: That I can cook very well? Soups. 我的拿手菜?汤。
Todd: OK. Like what kind of soup? 哪种汤?
Nicoleta: Zucchini, cucumber. 南瓜,黄瓜汤。
Todd: How do you make it? 你是怎么做的呢?
Nicoleta: It's very easy, just I don't know the English word, so don't ask! 很简单,这是我不知道用英语怎么说,千万别问我! |
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/szkyqjdh/424862.html |