实战口语情景对话 第150期:泰国 Thailand(在线收听

 Todd: Kentaro, we're going to talk about destinations.

Kentaro,谈谈你想去的地方吧。
Kentaro: Alright
好啊。
Todd: Where do you want to go?
你想去哪里?
Kentaro: I want to go to Thailand.
我想去泰国。
Todd: Thailand. Why Thailand?
泰国。为什么是泰国呢?
Kentaro: Well, I love that country. The people, the food and the culture.
嗯,我喜欢那个国家。喜欢那儿的人,食物和文化。
Todd: OK, and how would you get there?
好,那你怎么去那儿呢?
Kentaro: Well, I guess from Narita Airport.
嗯,我想应该是从成田机场。
Todd: OK, how long would it take to get there?
好的,到那儿要多长时间?
Kentaro: Approximately 7 hours I would say.
大约7个小时。
Todd: 7 hours , that's not too bad. What would you eat in Thailand?
7个小时,那还不错。你在泰国吃什么啊?
Kentaro: I would eat Thai food which is something like Pat Thai, which is a Thai noodle, or Tom Yang Gung, which is a Thai soup.
吃泰国食物,泰式炒面一类的,或者是汤姆杨呱,一种泰国汤。
Todd: OK, is it spicy?
好,辣吗?
Kentaro: It's spicy.
挺辣的。
Todd: Really. OK, how long would you stay?
好,那你会待多长时间?
Kentaro: As long as I can.
尽可能长。
Todd: OK, Yeah. So.
好好好,那。。。
Kentaro: As long as I don't get fired.
只要我不被解雇。
Todd: OK, Thailand has nice beaches and nice mountains. Which do you prefer the beaches or the moutains?
好的,泰国有不错的海滩还有高耸的山脉。你更喜欢哪个?
Kentaro: I prefer the beach.
我更喜欢海滩。
Todd: The beach.
海滩。
Kentaro: The beach. It's cold here. It's getting warm but I like warm weather.
海滩。这儿很冷,虽说现在在变暖,但我还是喜欢风和日丽的天儿。
Todd: OK, yeah, yeah. I miss the beach. I'm from California, we have nice beaches.
嗯,是是。我也很想念海滩,我来自加利福尼亚州,我们那儿也有很多不错的海滩。
Kentaro: Oh, another beach person.
哦,又是一个喜欢海滩的人。
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/szkyqjdh/424997.html