实战口语情景对话 第245期:The Scarf 围巾(在线收听

 Gabrielle: Hi, Annili! How are you today? 

加布里埃尔:嗨,安妮莉!你今天怎么样?
Anili: Oh, I'm fine. 
安妮莉:哦,我很好。
Gabrielle: Good! Hey, I love your scarf! 
加布里埃尔:好的!嘿,我喜欢你的围巾!
Anili: Oh, my scarf! 
安妮莉:哦,我的围巾!
Gabrielle: Yeah, where did you get it? 
加布里埃尔:对,你在哪儿买的?
Anili: Oh, I bought this scarf in Sydney. 
安妮莉:哦,这条围巾是我在悉尼买的。
Gabrielle: Oh, OK. So, Sidney is your hometown? 
加布里埃尔:哦,好的。悉尼是你的故乡吗?
Anili: Yeah, That's right. 
安妮莉:对,没错。
Gabrielle: Oh, and how long have you been in Japan? 
加布里埃尔:哦,你来日本多长时间了?
Anili: Oh, I've only been in Japan for three months. 
安妮莉:我刚来日本三个月。
Gabrielle: Oh, OK. So, when are you going home? 
加布里埃尔:好的。那你什么时候回家?
Anili: I'm going home in two weeks actually. 
安妮莉:实际上我打算两周后就回家。
Gabrielle: Are you excited? 
加布里埃尔:你很兴奋吧?
Anili: Very! 
安妮莉:非常兴奋!
Gabrielle: Yeah! And have you enjoyed your time in Japan? 
加布里埃尔:嗯!你在日本过得还愉快吧?
Anili: Yes, I really, I really have enjoyed being in Japan but I'm also looking forward to going home. 
安妮莉:对,很愉快,我很享受在日本的生活,不过我也期待着回家。
Gabrielle: Sure, Sure. So it will be a little warmer! 
加布里埃尔:当然,当然了。悉尼会稍微温暖些!
Anili: That's right, it'll be summer and at the moment it is very cold here in Japan. 
安妮莉:没错,现在悉尼是夏季,日本这边太冷了。
Gabrielle: So, how hot does it get in Sydney during the summer? 
加布里埃尔:悉尼的夏季有多热?
Anili: Oh, not too hot! I'd say average temperature is around 26 degrees. 
安妮莉:嗯,不会太热!平均温度大概在26度左右。
Gabrielle: Sounds nice. 
加布里埃尔:听起来很不错。 
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/szkyqjdh/425249.html