实战口语情景对话 第262期:Going Home 回家(在线收听) |
Adrienne: Hi, Doris. You look a little bit down. What's the matter? 埃德里安娜:嗨,多莉丝。你看起来情绪不太高啊。发生什么事了?
Doris: Well, I'm leaving Japan and I'm going back to London, tomorrow.
多莉丝:嗯,我明天就要离开日本回伦敦去了。
Adrienne: Really!
埃德里安娜:真的吗!
Doris: Yeah.
多莉丝:对。
Adrienne: How do you feel about that?
埃德里安娜:你对此感觉如何?
Doris: Well, I do feel a bit down because I am going to miss Japan after being here for 9 months, in Japan. I am going to miss it so much, cause I've had a great time here.
多莉丝:嗯,我的确有些心情低落,因为我在日本生活了9个月的时间,我会想念这里的。我会非常想念日本的,因为我在这里度过了非常愉快的时光。
Adrienne: Mm, so what are you going to miss about Japan?
埃德里安娜:嗯,那你会想念日本的什么呢?
Doris: Oh, I am going to miss the people, the food, the night life. Especially the nightlife.
多莉丝:嗯,我会想念这里的人,食物,夜生活。尤其是夜生活。
Adrienne: What especially about the night life are you going to miss?
埃德里安娜:你会想念夜生活的哪方面呢? Doris: Well, I really like dancing. And I enjoy going out to night clubs and to restaurants and eating Japanese food also and I'm really going to miss that because it's very different to London. 多莉丝:嗯,我非常喜欢跳舞。我很喜欢去夜店玩,也喜欢去餐厅吃日本菜,我会非常想念这些的,因为这些都与伦敦的生活不同。
Adrienne: How are the clubs different in Japan than in London?
埃德里安娜:日本的俱乐部与伦敦的有什么不同?
Doris: Well, here there are many different clubs you can get into, for free, you don't have to pay, some of them. In London it's really expensive for drinks and an entry fee.
多莉丝:嗯,在日本你可以去许多不同的俱乐部,一些俱乐部是免费的,不用付钱。可是伦敦俱乐部的饮料和入场费非常昂贵。
Adrienne: Always?
埃德里安娜:一直这样吗?
Doris: Yeah.
多莉丝:是的。
Adrienne: Ah, that is different.
埃德里安娜:哦,那的确很不同。
Doris: But they do have the same pubs, but if you wanted to go to a nightclub for example it would cost quite a lot of money.
多莉丝:不过酒吧是相同的,举例来说,去夜店会花费很多钱。
Adrienne: And how do the prices of food and drinks compare?
埃德里安娜:那食物和饮料的价格对比呢?
Doris: Ah, well, I'd say in Japan drinks are cheaper than in London.
多莉丝:嗯,我得说日本的饮料比伦敦的便宜。 |
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/szkyqjdh/425268.html |