冰与火之歌系列之《权力的游戏》第408期:第二十四章 艾德(4)(在线收听

   Seven hells! Robert swore. Do I have to do it myself? Piss on the both of you.  七层地狱啊!劳勃咒骂,难道我非得亲自动手不可?你两个都是他妈的饭桶。

  Pick it up. Don't just stand there gaping, Lancel, pick it up! The lad jumped, and the king noticed his company.  把东西捡起来,不要光张着嘴呆在那儿。蓝赛尔,快给我捡起来!那小伙子吓得跳将起来,国王这才注意到新来的访客。
  Look at these oafs, Ned. My wife insisted I take these two to squire for me, and they're worse than useless.  奈德,快瞧瞧这些笨蛋。我老婆坚持要我收他们当侍从,结果他们比废物还不如。
  Can't even put a man's armor on him properly. Squires, they say. I say they're swineherds dressed up in silk. 连帮人穿铠甲都不会,这算哪门子侍从,这叫穿了衣服的猪头。
  Ned only needed a glance to understand the difficulty. The boys are not at fault, he told the king.  奈德只需一眼便看出问题所在。这不是他们的错,他告诉国王,
  You're too fat for your armor, Robert. 劳勃,是你太胖了,这才穿不下。
  Robert Baratheon took a long swallow of beer, tossed the empty horn onto his sleeping furs, wiped his mouth with the back of his hand, and said darkly, Fat?  劳勃·拜拉席恩灌了一大口啤酒,把空角杯扔到兽皮睡铺上,用手背抹抹嘴,然后阴阴地说:太胖?
  Fat, is it? Is that how you speak to your king? He let go his laughter, sudden as a storm.  太胖,是吗?你对国王是这样讲话的吗?突然他像暴风来袭一样哈哈大笑。
  Ah, damn you, Ned, why are you always right? 啊,去你的,奈德,为什么你说的永远都没错?
  The squires smiled nervously until the king turned on them. You. Yes, both of you.  两个侍从露出紧张的微笑,国王又转向他们。你们,对,你们两个,
  You heard the Hand. The king is too fat for his armor. Go find Ser Aron Santagar.  听见首相说的话了吗?国王太胖了,所以穿不下铠甲。去把艾伦·桑塔加爵士找来,
  Tell him I need the breastplate stretcher. Now! What are you waiting for? 跟他说我需要撑开胸甲的钳子。快去啊!还等什么?
  The boys tripped over each other in their haste to be quit of the tent.  男孩们慌忙跑出帐篷,途中还互相绊了一跤。
  Robert managed to keep a stern face until they were gone.  劳勃装出一副严峻的表情直到他们离开,
  Then he dropped back into a chair, shaking with laughter. 然后轰地坐回椅子,大笑不已。
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/byhqldyx/426905.html