冰与火之歌系列之《权力的游戏》第412期:第二十四章 艾德(8)(在线收听) |
Drink and stay quiet, the king is talking. 现在国王在说话,你闭上嘴乖乖喝酒。 I swear to you, I was never so alive as when I was winning this throne, or so dead as now that I've won it. 我跟你发誓,我这辈子再没比在战场厮杀、赢得王位那时候更快活,也不会比现在得了王位更死气沉沉。
And Cersei...I have Jon Arryn to thank for her. I had no wish to marry after Lyanna was taken from me, but Jon said the realm needed an heir. 至于瑟曦…这全都要感谢琼恩·艾林。本来在失去莱安娜之后,我根本不打算结婚,但琼恩说王国需要继承人。
Cersei Lannister would be a good match, he told me, she would bind Lord Tywin to me should Viserys Targaryen ever try to win back his father's throne. 他告诉我瑟曦·兰尼斯特是个好对象,因为若是韦赛里斯·坦格利安想夺回王位,和她结婚可以确保泰温公爵支持我的事业。
The king shook his head. 国王摇摇头。
I loved that old man, I swear it, but now I think he was a bigger fool than Moon Boy. 我敢对天发誓我很敬爱那老头子,可我现在却觉得他比月童还笨。
Oh, Cersei is lovely to look at, truly, but cold...the way she guards her cunt, you'd think she had all the gold of Casterly Rock between her legs. 噢,瑟曦是很标致,这没错,但冷冰冰的……瞧她那副守身如玉的德行,好像两脚间藏了凯岩城所有黄金似的。
Here, give me that beer if you won't drink it. 呵,你如果不喝,把酒给我。
He took the horn, upended it, belched, wiped his mouth. 他接过角杯,一饮而尽,打了声响嗝,然后抹抹嘴。
I am sorry for your girl, Ned. Truly. About the wolf, I mean. 奈德,你女儿的事我很抱歉,我说真的。就是狼的那件事。
My son was lying, I'd stake my soul on it. 我儿子在撒谎,我敢拿我的灵魂打赌。
My son...you love your children, don't you? 我儿子…你很爱你的孩子,对吧?
With all my heart, Ned said. 我全心全意地爱他们。奈德说。
Let me tell you a secret, Ned. 奈德,让我偷偷告诉你。
More than once, I have dreamed of giving up the crown. 我不止一次梦想放弃王位,
Take ship for the Free Cities with my horse and my hammer, spend my time warring and whoring, that's what I was made for. 带着我的骏马和战锤,坐船到自由贸易城邦去,整天打仗历险、歌舞青楼,那才是我该过的生活。
The sellsword king, how the singers would love me. 做个佣兵国王,到时候吟游诗人不爱死我才怪。
You know what stops me? 你知道我为什么没有真那样干吗?
The thought of Joffrey on the throne, with Cersei standing behind him whispering in his ear. 就因为我想到乔佛里坐上王位,瑟曦在旁边叽叽喳喳。
My son. How could I have made a son like that, Ned? 那是我儿子,奈德,我怎么会养出这种儿子? |
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/byhqldyx/426909.html |