冰与火之歌系列之《权力的游戏》第642期:第三十章 珊莎(9)(在线收听) |
Here is the other one, the septa announced. “这是另一个。”修女宣布。 My thanks, Septa Mordane. I would talk to my daughters alone, if you would be so kind. “茉丹修女,谢谢你。我想跟我女儿私下谈谈,可否请你让我们独处一下?”
The septa bowed and left. 修女鞠了个躬离开了。
Arya started it, Sansa said quickly, anxious to have the first word. “是艾莉亚先动手的,”珊莎立刻开口,生怕不能抢得先机。
"She called me a liar and threw an orange at me and spoiled my dress, “她说我是骗子,然后拿血橙砸我,把我衣服弄脏了。
the ivory silk, the one Queen Cersei gave me when I was betrothed to Prince Joffrey. 那是瑟曦王后因为我跟乔佛里王子订婚特别送的,象牙色的丝衣呢。
She hates that I'm going to marry the prince. 我要嫁给王子,她就恨我。
She tries to spoil everything, Father, she can't stand for anything to be beautiful or nice or splendid." 什么事到她手里都会搞砸,父亲,她就是见不得任何漂亮的东西。”
Enough, Sansa. Lord Eddard's voice was sharp with impatience. “珊莎,够了。”艾德公爵的声音充满不耐烦。
Arya raised her eyes. "I'm sorry, Father. I was wrong and I beg my sweet sister's forgiveness." 艾莉亚抬眼道:“父亲,对不起,我错了,请好姐姐原谅我。”
Sansa was so startled that for a moment she was speechless. 珊莎正在气头上,好一阵子说不出话来。
Finally she found her voice. "What about my dress?" 最后她总算找回了声音:“那我的衣服怎么办?”
Maybe... I could wash it, Arya said doubtfully. “我……或许我可以帮你洗。”艾莉亚不太确定地说。
Washing won't do any good, Sansa said. "Not if you scrubbed all day and all night. The silk is ruined." “怎么洗都没用,”珊莎道,“就算你搓上整天整夜也一样。绸子已经毁了。”
Then I'll... make you a new one, Arya said. “那……我帮你做件新的。”艾莉亚说。
Sansa threw back her head in disdain. 珊莎嫌恶地甩头。
"You? You couldn't sew a dress fit to clean the pigsties." “你?你缝的衣服拿去抹猪舍都不配。”
Their father sighed. "I did not call you here to talk of dresses. 父亲叹道:“我不是叫你们来讨论衣服的。
I'm sending you both back to Winterfell." 我准备送你们回临冬城。” |
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/byhqldyx/427360.html |