冰与火之歌系列之《权力的游戏》第686期:第三十三章 艾德(8)(在线收听

   The realm...the realm knows...what a wretched king I've been. “这国家……这国家很清楚……我是怎样的一个昏君,

  Bad as Aerys, the gods spare me. 跟伊里斯一样的昏君。诸神饶恕我。”
  No, Ned told his dying friend, "not so bad as Aerys, Your Grace. “不,”奈德告诉他垂死的老友,“陛下,您和伊里斯不一样。
  Not near so bad as Aerys." 您比他好得太多。”
  Robert managed a weak red smile. 劳勃勉强挤出一丝微笑,嘴角还带着血迹。
  "At the least, they will say...this last thing...this I did right.  “至少,人们会说……我这辈子所做的最后一件事……没有错。
  You won't fail me. You'll rule now.  你不会让我失望的。这国家就交给你了。
  You'll hate it, worse than I did...but you'll do well. 你会比我更讨厌治理……但你会做得很好。
  Are you done with the scribbling?" 你写好了么?”
  Yes, Your Grace. Ned offered Robert the paper.  “好了,陛下。”奈德把纸递给国王。
  The king scrawled his signature blindly, leaving a smear of blood across the letter. 国王胡乱签了个名,在字里行间留下一滩血迹。
  "The seal should be witnessed." “封印时需有人见证。”
  Serve the boar at my funeral feast, Robert rasped. “记得把那只野猪当我葬礼的主菜,”劳勃嘶声道,
  "Apple in its mouth, skin seared crisp. Eat the bastard. “嘴里塞个苹果,皮烤得香香脆脆,把那王八蛋给吃啰。
  Don't care if you choke on him. Promise me, Ned." 我管你会不会撑死。答应我,奈德。”
  I promise. Promise me, Ned, Lyanna's voice echoed. “我答应你。”奈德说。答应我,奈德,莱安娜在应和。
  The girl, the king said. "Daenerys. Let her live. “那女孩,”国王说,“丹妮莉丝,让她活命吧。
  If you can, if it...not too late...talk to them...Varys, Littlefinger...don't let them kill her. 如果你有法子,如果……还来得及……命令他们……瓦里斯,小指头……别让他们杀她。
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/byhqldyx/427431.html