冰与火之歌系列之《权力的游戏》第726期:第三十四章 艾莉亚(1)(在线收听) |
She almost touched him, almost, so close it made her grin. 她差一点就碰到他了,就差那么一点点,她禁不住得意地笑起来。 A strand of hair dangled in her eyes, limp with sweat. 一撮淌着汗水的头发垂下,在她眼前晃来晃去,
She pushed it away with the back of her hand. 她用手背拨开。
Left, Syrio sang out. "Low." “左。”西利欧叫道。“下。”
His sword was a blur, and the Small Hall echoed to the clack clack clack. 他的剑快得看不清,喀喀声响彻小厅。
"Left. Left. High. Left. Right. Left. Low. Left!" “左,左,上,左,右,左,下,左!”
The wooden blade caught her high in the breast, 这一剑刺得很高,正中她的胸膛。
a sudden stinging blow that hurt all the more because it came from the wrong side. "Ow," she cried out. 她剧痛难忍,因为这次攻击方向全然不对,打了她一个措手不及。“哎哟!”她叫道。
She would have a fresh bruise there by the time she went to sleep, somewhere out at sea. 看来,等今晚在海上某个地方睡觉的时候,胸部大概已经淤青一片了。
A bruise is a lesson, she told herself, and each lesson makes us better. 每次受伤都是一次教训,她告诉自己,而每次教训都让我们更强。
Syrio stepped back. "You are dead now." 西利欧后退。“你已经死了。”
Arya made a face. "You cheated," she said hotly. 艾莉亚扮起鬼脸。“你作弊啦,”她气冲冲地说,
"You said left and you went right." “你明明说左边结果却打右边。”
Just so. And now you are a dead girl. “就是这样,你从此就是个死女孩了。”
But you lied! “可你‘骗人’啊!”
My words lied. My eyes and my arm shouted out the truth, but you were not seeing. “我的嘴巴骗人,我的眼睛和手说的可是真话,只是你视而不见。”
I was so, Arya said. "I watched you every second!" “我哪里看不见,”艾莉亚说,“我每秒钟都盯着你看!”
Watching is not seeing, dead girl. The water dancer sees. “死掉的小妹妹,‘观看’不代表‘洞察’。水舞者一定要能洞察。
Come, put down the sword, it is time for listening now. 来,把剑放下,听课的时候到了。”
She followed him over to the wall, where he settled onto a bench. 她跟着他走到墙边,他在板凳上坐下。
"Syrio Forel was first sword to the Sealord of Braavos, and are you knowing how that came to pass?" “西利欧·佛瑞尔能当上布拉佛斯海王的首席剑士,你知道凭什么吗?” |
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/byhqldyx/427564.html |