冰与火之歌系列之《权力的游戏》第1016期:第四十八章 丹妮莉丝(9)(在线收听

   Khal Drogo thrashed, fighting some unseen enemy. 卓戈卡奥抽搐了一下,好似在与某个看不见的敌人拼斗。

  Black blood ran slow and thick from his open wound. 黑色的脓血自他伤口缓缓地流下。
  Your khal is good as dead, Princess. “公主殿下,您的卡奥与死人无异。”
  No, he can't die, he mustn't, it was only a cut. “不,他不能死,他不可以死,这只是个小伤,”
  Dany took his large callused hand in her own small ones, and held it tight between them. "I will not let him die ... " 丹妮伸出细小的双手,紧紧握住卓戈长满老茧的巨掌。“我不会让他死……”
  Sir Jorah gave a bitter laugh. 乔拉爵士苦涩地笑笑。
  "Khaleesi or queen, that command is beyond your power. “无论你是卡丽熙还是公主,只怕这个命令都超出了你的能力所及。
  Save your tears, child. Weep for him tomorrow, or a year from now. 孩子,请留住你的泪水,明天、或是明年再为他哀悼,
  We do not have time for grief. 眼下我们无暇悲伤。
  We must go, and quickly, before he dies." 趁他还没断气,我们得赶紧走。”
  Dany was lost. "Go? Where should we go?" 丹妮不知所措。“走?去哪里?”
  Asshai, I would say. It lies far to the south, at the end of the known world, yet men say it is a great port. “我提议去亚夏。此地位于极远的南方,是所知世界的尽头,据说也是个繁盛的大港。
  We will find a ship to take us back to Pentos. 在那里,我们应当能搭船回潘托斯,
  It will be a hard journey, make no mistake. 但毫无疑问,这将是一趟极为艰苦的旅程。
  Do you trust your khas? Will they come with us? 你能信任你的卡斯部众吗?他们会不会跟我们走?”
  Khal Drogo commanded them to keep me safe, Dany replied uncertainly, "but if he dies... " “卓戈卡奥命令他们保护我的安全,”丹妮有些犹疑地回答:“假如他死了……”
  She touched the swell of her belly.  她摸摸自己隆起的小腹。
  "I don't understand. Why should we flee? I am khaleesi. I carry Drogo's heir. He will be khal after Drogo... " “我不懂,我们为什么要逃走?我是卡丽熙,肚里怀着卓戈的后代,卓戈死后他会继任卡奥……”
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/byhqldyx/428250.html