冰与火之歌系列之《权力的游戏》第1053期:第四十九章 艾莉亚(21)(在线收听

   A face pressed close to hers, long black hair and tangled beard and rotten teeth. 一张脸贴上了来,这张脸有黑长发,还有纠结的胡须和烂掉的牙齿。

  "Don't look!" a thick voice snarled at her. I... I... I...  Arya sobbed. “不要看!”对方粗声粗气地对她咆哮。“我……我……我……”艾莉亚抽抽噎噎地哭着。
  The old man shook her so hard her teeth rattled. "Shut your mouth and close your eyes, boy." 老人用力摇她,摇得她牙齿喀喀作响。“小子,你给我乖乖闭嘴,把眼睛也闭上。”
  Dimly, as if from far away, she heard a... a noise... a soft sighing sound, as if a million people had let out their breath at once. 隐隐约约,仿佛从很遥远的地方,她听见……一个声音……一声轻轻的叹息,好似几百万人同时舒了一口气。
  The old man's fingers dug into her arm, stiff as iron. "Look at me. Yes, that's the way of it, at me." 老人铁一般的手指抠进她的手臂。“看着我,没错,就这样,看着我就好。”
  Sour wine perfumed his breath. "Remember, boy?" 他满口酒臭。“小子,记得我么?”
  It was the smell that did it. 这个味道起了作用。
  Arya saw the matted greasy hair, the patched, dusty black cloak that covered his twisted shoulders, the hard black eyes squinting at her. 艾莉亚看着他那头油腻的乱发,满是灰尘和补丁的黑斗篷,扭曲的肩膀,以及那双直直盯着她的坚定黑眼珠,
  And she remembered the black brother who had come to visit her father. 想起了曾来拜访父亲的黑衣弟兄。
  Know me now, do you? There's a bright boy. “认出我了吧,对不对?这才是好孩子。”
  He spat. "They're done here. You'll be coming with me, and you'll be keeping your mouth shut." 他啐了一口,“这儿没什么好看的。你跟我走,把嘴巴闭上。”
  When she started to reply, he shook her again, even harder. "Shut, I said." 她正要回答,他更用力地摇她。“我说了,把嘴巴闭上。”
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/byhqldyx/428303.html