冰与火之歌系列之《权力的游戏》第1055期:第五十章 布兰(1)(在线收听) |
Sir Rodrik strode among the boys, face reddening beneath his white whiskers, muttering at them one and all. 罗德利克爵士迈着大步,在男孩群里走来走去,白胡子下脸红成一片,嘴里念念有词, Bran had never seen the old knight look so fierce. "No," he kept saying. "No. No. No." 布兰从没见老骑士的表情如此严厉过。“不行,”他不停念叨,“不行,不行,不行啊!”
They don't fight very well, Bran said dubiously. “他们打得不太好。”布兰怀疑地说。
He scratched Summer idly behind the ears as the direwolf tore at a haunch of meat. Bones crunched between his teeth. 他漫不经心地搔搔夏天的耳背,冰原狼啃着一块后腿肉,牙齿咬得骨头嘎吱作晌。
For a certainty, Maester Luwin agreed with a deep sigh. “没错,”鲁温师傅长叹一声,表示同意。
The maester was peering through his big Myrish lens tube, 老学士正用长长的密尔透镜管测量影子,
measuring shadows and noting the position of the comet that hung low in the morning sky. 计算低挂在晨空中的彗星的位置。
"Yet given time... Sir Rodrik has the truth of it, we need men to walk the walls. Your lord father took the cream of his guard to King's Landing, “他们得多花时间训练……罗德利克爵士考虑周到,我们需要人手防守城堡。城里精锐的卫士都被你父亲大人带去君临,
and your brother took the rest, along with all the likely lads for leagues around. 你哥哥又把剩下的全部带走,方圆几里格内可用的年轻人也都跟着他走了,
Many will not come back to us, and we must needs find the men to take their places." 许多人一去就不会回来。我们得找人代替他们的位置。”
Bran stared resentfully at the sweating boys below. 布兰愤恨地看着楼下汗流浃背的男孩。
"If I still had my legs, I could beat them all." “如果我还能走路,他们谁都打不过我。”
He remembered the last time he'd held a sword in his hand, when the king had come to Winterfell. 他记得自己最后一次握剑,是国王到临冬城来的时候,
It was only a wooden sword, yet he'd knocked Prince Tommen down half a hundred times. 只是用把木剑,他却把托曼王子打倒在地好多次。
"Sir Rodrik should teach me to use a poleaxe. “罗德利克爵士应该教我用斧子,
If I had a poleaxe with a big long haft, Hodor could be my legs. We could be a knight together." 我去做一把长柄斧,就可以让阿多当我的脚,我们一起当骑士。” |
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/byhqldyx/428375.html |