冰与火之歌系列之《权力的游戏》第1057期:第五十章 布兰(3)(在线收听) |
We went down to the crypts. Father was there, and we talked. He was sad." 我们飞下墓窖,父亲正在那里,我和他说了话。他很难过。” And why was that? Luwin peered through his tube. “为什么难过?”鲁温透过镜管向外看。
It was something to do about Jon, I think. “我记得……好像是和琼恩有关的事,”
The dream had been deeply disturbing, more so than any of the other crow dreams. "Hodor won't go down into the crypts." 这个梦令他很不舒服,比其他有乌鸦的梦更甚。“后来阿多不肯下墓窖去。”
The maester had only been half listening, Bran could tell. 布兰看得出,老师傅有些心不在焉。
He lifted his eye from the tube, blinking. "Hodor won't... " 他把眼睛从镜管上抬起,眨了眨。“阿多不肯怎样?”
Go down into the crypts. When I woke, I told him to take me down, to see if Father was truly there. “不肯下墓窖去。我醒来之后,叫他带我下去,看看父亲是不是真的在那里。
At first he didn't know what I was saying, 起初他不明白我在说什么,
but I got him to the steps by telling him to go here and go there, only then he wouldn't go down. 我只好叫他到这到那,最后走到楼梯边,但他却死活不肯下去。
He just stood on the top step and said ‘Hodor,' like he was scared of the dark, but I had a torch. 他就站在楼梯口,说着‘阿多’,好像他怕黑,可我有火把啊。
It made me so mad I almost gave him a swat in the head, like Old Nan is always doing. 我好生气,差点就像老奶妈一样敲他的头。”
He saw the way the maester was frowning and hurriedly added, "I didn't, though." 他见老师傅皱起眉头,赶忙补充一句,“不过我没敲啦。”
Good. Hodor is a man, not a mule to be beaten. “很好。阿多是个人,不能像驴子一样随便打的。”
In the dream I flew down with the crow, but I can't do that when I'm awake, Bran explained. “在梦里,我跟乌鸦一起飞下去,可我醒来以后就飞不了了。”布兰解释。
Why would you want to go down to the crypts? “你为什么想到墓窖去?”
I told you. To look for Father. “我跟你说了啊,去找父亲嘛。”
The maester tugged at the chain around his neck, as he often did when he was uncomfortable. 学士扯扯脖子上的项链,他觉得不安的时候常会这么做。 |
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/byhqldyx/428377.html |