英国语文第一册 第53期:闹铃的告诫(在线收听

   LESSON 53 WHAT THE CLOCK SAYS 第五十三课 闹铃的告诫

  "Tick," the clock says, "tick, tick, tick!" "滴"钟想了"滴滴滴!"
  What you have to do, do quick: 你要做什么,那就赶紧做:
  Time is gliding fast away; 时间在快速流逝
  Let us act, and act to-day. 赶紧行动,就是现在
  If your lesson you would get, 上课,那么你就会有收获
  Do it now, and do not fret: 不要烦恼,就是现在
  That alone is hearty fun 仅仅这个就已有趣
  Which comes after work is done. 工作做完,下面是什么?
  When your mother says,"Obey," 当你妈妈说"服从"
  Do not loiter, do not stay; 不要虚度,不要停滞
  Wait not for another tick; 不要等待下一秒
  What you have to do, do quick. 你要做的,赶紧去做
  Kindness and love to all I owe, 善良,爱至于我所拥有的
  No other debt does God allow; 上天绝不允许其他罪过
  Kindness and love, then, I must pay 接受善良和爱,我必须回报
  To every body, every day. 献给每个人,每天都如此
  And when I borrow, or I buy, 当我借取或者购买
  Must pay again; for God will try, 必须再次回报;这是上天赠与的
  By His own law, my works and ways. 以它的规则,我的成果和方式
  Oh, may I serve Him all my days; 啊,愿我一直为他服务
  Be always honest, just, and true; 永远诚实,公正,真诚
  And what I've said, take care to do. 我说了什么,认真去做
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/ygyw/d1c/430050.html