美国语文第四册 第130期:我见到的鬼(1)(在线收听

   Yes, Katie, I think you are very sweet, 是的,凯蒂,你今天真可爱,

  Now that the tangles are out of your hair, 头发也不乱了,
  And you sing as well as the birds you meet, 歌也唱得像鸟一样好听,
  That are playing, like you, in the blossoms there. 鸟儿和你一样喜欢在花丛中玩耍,
  But now you are coming to kiss me, you say: 现在你过来亲我,你说:
  Well, what is it for? Shall I tie your shoe? 要我帮你系鞋带吗?
  Or loop up your sleeve in a prettier way? 还是把袖口挽得漂亮些?
  "Do I know about ghosts?" Indeed I do. “你知道鬼吗?”我当然知道。
  "Have I seen one?" Yes; last evening, you know, “我见过吗?”是的,就在昨晚,
  We were taking a walk that you had to miss, 我们去散步,你没能去,
  I think you were naughty, and cried to go, 你可真淘气,哭着要去。
  But, surely, you'll stay at home after this! 等我说完了,你就再不想去了。
  And, away in the twilight, lonesomely, 黄昏的光线很暗,我心情孤独。
  "What is the twilight?" It's—getting late! 黄昏是什么?就是天晚了。
  I was thinking of things that were sad to me! 心中思量着我的伤心事,
  There, hush! you know nothing about them, Kate. 安静,你还不懂呢,凯蒂。
  Well, we had to go through the rocky lane, 散步必须经过石径,
  Close to that bridge where the water roars, 靠近小桥,桥下的水声咆哮个不停,
  By a still, red house, where the dark and rain, 那个安静的红房子敞着房门,
  Go in when they will at the open doors. 雨水落进门里,门里黑漆漆的。
  And the moon, that had just waked up, looked through, 月光刚睡醒照进窗子,
  The broken old windows, and seemed afraid, 看起来好恐怖。
  And the wild bats flew, and the thistles grew, 蝙蝠吱吱叫着从蓟草里飞起,
  Where once in the roses the children played. 那里曾经是孩子们喜爱的玫瑰花丛。
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/mgybyw/d4c/431408.html