美国语文第五册 第270期:昔日的光辉(在线收听) |
Oft in the stilly night 大地融入万籁寂静, Ere slumber’s chain has bound me, 夜半灯火辗转难眠,
Fond memory brings the light of other days around me: 美好眷念泛起温馨,孩提往事幕幕浮现。
The smiles, the tears of boyhood’s years, 追溯以往悲情难抑,天真笑语眼泪在飞,
The words of love then spoken; 难以启口温情脉脉,
The eyes that shone, 海誓山盟爱意缠绵,
Now dimmed and gone, 光影黯淡青涩走远,
The cheerful hearts now broken! 肝胆欲裂知音何处?
Thus in the stilly night 大地融入万籁寂静,
Ere slumber’s chain has bound me, 夜半灯火辗转难眠,
Sad memory brings the light of other days around me. 欢乐悲哀镌刻心间,历历在目难以复现。
When I remember all the friends so linked together 昔日如梦呼啸闪回,把盏唤友激情岁月,
I’ve seen around me fall like leaves in wintry weather, 知心伙伴渐次离去,萧瑟寒冬风起落叶,
I feel like one who treads alone 如今唯有孑身一人,形单影只凄凉难奈,
Some banquet hall deserted, 盛装舞会兀自嗟叹,
Whose lights are fled 谁的青春年华流逝?
Whose garlands dead, 谁的花朵芬芳凋谢?
And all but he departed. 唯我依然苟存于世,
Thus in the stilly night 孤独徜徉红尘世间,
Ere slumber’s chain has bound me, 夜半灯火辗转难眠,
Sad memory brings the light of other days around me. 往事如歌沧桑难诉,天高地阔回眸走远。 |
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/mgybyw/d5c/432063.html |