莎士比亚十四行诗全集:第42篇(在线收听

   That thou hast her, it is not all my grief,

  你占有了她,我并不因此过度伤情,
  And yet it may be said I loved her dearly;
  虽说我对她也还算有一片痴心。
  That she hath thee, is of my wailing chief,
  她占有了你,这才令我嚎啕欲绝,
  A loss in love that touches me more nearly.
  这至爱的丧失使我几乎痛彻心庭。
  Loving offenders, thus I will excuse ye:
  情场作案者呵我只好这样来为你们开脱:
  Thou dost love her, because thou knowst I love her;
  你爱她,不过是因为我是她的情人;
  And for my sake even so doth she abuse me,
  她骗我,也因为她对我无限倾心,
  Suffering my friend for my sake to approve her.
  所以才让我的朋友与她试续云雨情。
  If I lose thee, my loss is my love's gain,
  我虽失掉你,我情人却因之有所补,
  And losing her, my friend hath found that loss;
  我虽失掉她,我朋友却因之有所进。
  Both find each other, and I lose both twain,
  你俩互进互补,我却两头落空。
  And both for my sake lay on me this cross:
  只是为我着想,你们才让我尝尽酸辛。
  But here's the joy; my friend and I are one;
  我且把单相思当苦中乐:你我本同根,
  Sweet flattery! then she loves but me alone.
  随她如何爱,爱的也只可能是我本人。
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/ssbysshs/435320.html