莎士比亚十四行诗全集:第45篇(在线收听

   The other two, slight air and purging fire, 还有两种元素,净火与轻风,

  Are both with thee, wherever I abide; 不论我栖身何处总伴随你的行踪;
  The first my thought, the other my desire, 风是我的思想,火是我的欲望,
  These present-absent with swift motion slide. 它们神出鬼没,来去何匆匆。
  For when these quicker elements are gone In tender embassy of love to thee, 这两个轻快的元素一旦他往,去为我向你传达爱的心衷,
  My life, being made of four, with two alone 我的生命便奄奄待毙,愁心难整,
  Sinks down to death, oppress'd with melancholy; 不堪其中一对,因为它本由元素构成。
  Until life's composition be recured 我的生命的结构要想复原,
  By those swift messengers return'd from thee, 除非这两个轻灵的使者回还,
  Who even but now come back again, assured Of thy fair health, recounting it to me: 呵,它们现在就回来了,提到你的健康状况,切切传话报平安。
  This told, I joy; but then no longer glad, 我闻信不由大喜,可叹喜而不久,
  I send them back again and straight grow sad. 再次送走它们后,我仍浓愁依旧。
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/ssbysshs/435323.html