莎士比亚十四行诗全集:第57篇(在线收听) |
Being your slave, what should I do but tend Upon the hours and times of your desire? 既是你的奴仆,我只能聊尽愚忠,满足你的欲望,一刻也不放松。 I have no precious time at all to spend, 我虽无宝贵的时间供自己驱遣,
Nor services to do, till you require. 却可听命于你帐下,垂首鞠躬。
Nor dare I chide the world-without-end hour 我不敢抱怨大千世界绵邈无穷,
Whilst I, my sovereign, watch the clock for you, 我只为你,我的君王,看守时钟。
Nor think the bitterness of absence sour 你吩咐我这个仆从悄然退下,
When you have bid your servant once adieu; 我不敢多想,离思别绪愁更浓。
Nor dare I question with my jealous thought 我不敢心怀嫉炉,暗自猜疑,
Where you may be, or your affairs suppose, 你干什么勾当,何处留下行踪。
But, like a sad slave, stay and think of nought 我只如一个忧戚的奴仆,头脑空空,
Save, where you are how happy you make those. 只玄想你身形到处多少人为你怦然心动。
So true a fool is love that in your will, 唉,我这植入你欲田的爱其是蠢猪,
Though you do any thing, he thinks no ill. 眼见你为所欲为,却淡然视若无睹。 |
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/ssbysshs/435335.html |