莎士比亚十四行诗全集:第64篇(在线收听

   When I have seen by Time's fell hand defaced 曾见过时间的毒手跋扈飞扬,

  The rich proud cost of outworn buried age; 抹掉前代留下的豪华与荣光;
  When sometime lofty towers I see down-razed 曾见过高楼俄倾成平地,
  And brass eternal slave to mortal rage; 浩劫尘封了铁壁铜墙。
  When I have seen the hungry ocean gain Advantage on the kingdom of the shore, 曾见过饥海层翻滚滚浪,吞蚀了周遭沃土岸边王;
  And the firm soil win of the watery main, 转眼陆地又反攻侵大海,
  Increasing store with loss and loss with store; 唉,这念头令我死一般迷茫,
  When I have seen such interchange of state, Or state itself confounded to decay; 得失盈亏无常事,几度沧桑。睁泪眼强抓住惟恐失掉的情郎,
  Ruin hath taught me thus to ruminate, 看透了天道循环无止歇,
  That Time will come and take my love away. 今日伟大风光,难免他日凄凉。
  This thought is as a death, which cannot choose 天灾人祸,忍教我细细思量,
  But weep to have that which it fears to lose. 时辰若到,我的爱终究水涸苍江。
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/ssbysshs/435342.html