莎士比亚十四行诗全集:第72篇(在线收听) |
O, lest the world should task you to recite 哦,为了防止世人对你究底盘根, What merit lived in me, that you should love 我即身已殁,尚有何德何能
After my death, dear love, forget me quite, For you in me can nothing worthy prove; 敢蒙你垂青?呵,爱啊,忘掉我,因为你确实找不到我可爱的铁证。
Unless you would devise some virtuous lie, 除非你能罗织出无害的谎言,
To do more for me than mine own desert, 对我大肆吹嘘,施朱着粉,
And hang more praise upon deceased I 为九泉之下的我捧出更多的颂词,
Than niggard truth would willingly impart: 全不顾夸张的话当以事实为本。
O, lest your true love may seem false in this, 哦,怕你的真爱又因此显得虚伪,
That you for love speak well of me untrue, 怕人说你为了爱对我阿谀奉承。
My name be buried where my body is, 我倒愿我的姓名和肢体同卧荒丘,
And live no more to shame nor me nor you. 免得它苟行于世令你抱惭蒙羞。
For I am shamed by that which I bring forth, 我因此愧对自己的涂鸦之作,
And so should you, to love things nothing worth. 你爱了不值得爱的也会脸红如大。
|
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/ssbysshs/435350.html |