莎士比亚十四行诗全集:第112篇(在线收听

   Your love and pity doth the impression fill

  借得你的真爱和怜悯我当抹尽
  Which vulgar scandal stamp'd upon my brow;
  流言的长舌在我额上烙下的污痕;
  For what care I who calls me well or ill,
  只要蒙你青眼相顾为我文过饰非,
  So you o'er-green my bad, my good allow?
  我又何须在意对我说长道短的世人?
  You are my all the world, and I must strive
  你既是我整个的世界,我必须
  To know my shames and praises from your tongue:
  亲耳听到你对我的颂扬和批评。
  None else to me, nor I to none alive,
  我视世人皆亡,世人视我已死,
  That my steel'd sense or changes right or wrong.
  还有谁能以善恶改我铁石之心?
  In so profound abysm I throw all care
  我已把旁人的品头论足都拋入
  Of others' voices, that my adder's sense
  万丈深坑,我像聋蛇充耳不闻
  To critic and to flatterer stopped are.
  恶意的诽谤或善意的奉承,
  Mark how with my neglect I do dispense:
  我这样超然冷漠,本有原因:
  You are so strongly in my purpose bred
  你如此深深地扎根在我心底,
  That all the world besides methinks are dead.
  我想,除了你,全世界都已死。
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/ssbysshs/435519.html