莎士比亚十四行诗全集:第117篇(在线收听) |
Accuse me thus: that I have scanted all Wherein I should your great deserts repay, 恨我、骂我吧,对你的大德恩威我本应追思图报,却至今碌碌无为。 Forgot upon your dearest love to call, 每天每夜我对你的至爱不曾稍减,
Whereto all bonds do tie me day by day; 可我总是忘记赞颂你的深情和妩媚。
That I have frequent been with unknown minds And given to time your own dear-purchased right 我虚掷了你那千金难求的真情,却不惜屈尊求谊于无名之辈。
That I have hoisted sail to all the winds 我张帆举棹,任八面来风
Which should transport me farthest from your sight. 吹送我离你远渡海角边陲。
Book both my wilfulness and errors down 现在请记下我的任性和错误,
And on just proof surmise accumulate; 好有足够的铁证将我合围。
Bring me within the level of your frown, 你大可以对我皱眉瞪眼,
But shoot not at me in your waken'd hate; 万不可盛怒之下叫我尸骨横飞:
Since my appeal says I did strive to prove 因为我的状纸写得分明,无非要证实:
The constancy and virtue of your love. 你的爱真,真到今生无悔,百折不回。 |
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/ssbysshs/435524.html |