莎士比亚十四行诗全集:第120篇(在线收听

   That you were once unkind befriends me now, 今日因祸得福于你过去对我的无情,

  And for that sorrow which I then did feel Needs must I under my transgression bow, 回首当初,我曾感到多么伤心,至今难以承受自已过失的重负,
  Unless my nerves were brass or hammer'd steel. 因为我的神经毕竟不是钢铁铸成。
  For if you were by my unkindness shaken 假如我曾像你这样对我无情相待,
  As I by yours, you've pass'd a hell of time, And I, a tyrant, have no leisure taken 那你就会至今在炼狱里栖身。我这粗心的暴君竟从未偷空
  To weigh how once I suffered in your crime. 把你对我伤害的程度加以权衡。
  O, that our night of woe might have remember'd My deepest sense, how hard true sorrow hits, 但愿我们凄凉的夜晚还会记得你残酷的打击深深刺伤了我的心灵,
  And soon to you, as you to me, then tender'd 我于是立刻仿效你向你奉献歉意,
  The humble salve which wounded bosoms fits! 它如同药膏可医治你受伤的胸襟!
  But that your trespass now becomes a fee; 你那时的过错而今变成了补偿,
  Mine ransoms yours, and yours must ransom me. 我的抵消你的错误,你的抵消我的罪行。
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/ssbysshs/435527.html