莎士比亚十四行诗全集:第130篇(在线收听

   My mistress' eyes are nothing like the sun; 我情人的眼睛绝不像太阳,

  Coral is far more red than her lips' red; 即便是珊瑚也远比她的朱唇红亮,
  If snow be white, why then her breasts are dun; 雪若算白,她的胸膛便算褐色苍苍,
  If hairs be wires, black wires grow on her head. 若美发是金丝,她满头黑丝长。
  I have seen roses damask'd, red and white, 曾见过似锦玫瑰红白相间,
  But no such roses see I in her cheeks; 却见不到她脸上有这样的晕光;
  And in some perfumes is there more delight 有若干种香味叫人闻之欲醉,
  Than in the breath that from my mistress reeks. 我情人的口里却吐不出这样的芬芳。
  I love to hear her speak, yet well I know That music hath a far more pleasing sound; 我喜欢聆听她的声音,但我明白悦耳的音乐比她的更甜美铿锵。
  I grant I never saw a goddess go; 我承认我从没有见过仙女的步态,
  My mistress, when she walks, treads on the ground: 反正我爱人只能在大地上徜徉。
  And yet, by heaven, I think my love as rare 老天在上,尽管有所谓美女盖世无双,
  As any she belied with false compare. 可我爱人和她们相比,却也旗鼓相当。
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/ssbysshs/435537.html