莎士比亚十四行诗全集:第136篇(在线收听

   If thy soul check thee that I come so near, 若你的灵魂骂我贴你贴得太亲密,

  Swear to thy blind soul that I was thy 'Will,' 那就对瞎眼灵魂说我原是你的心欲;
  And will, thy soul knows, is admitted there; 你的魂儿知道心欲理当在此,
  Thus far for love my love-suit, sweet, fulfil. 为了爱且让我的心欲有圆满的甜蜜。
  Will' will fulfil the treasure of thy love, 我这一欲将填塞你爱的宝库,
  Ay, fill it full with wills, and my will one. 唉,除我的欲这宝库还充斥别的欲,
  In things of great receipt with ease we prove Among a number one is reckon'd none: 说到大容器我们凭经验可知,装得多了,添一个就不算稀奇。
  Then in the number let me pass untold, 那么让我不计入总数地进去吧,
  Though in thy stores' account I one must be; 但记住我这欲理应在你库存单里。
  For nothing hold me, so it please thee hold That nothing me, a something sweet to thee: 我的诚然渺小,只望蒙你错爱收留,虽微贱毕竟于你柔情不减如胶似漆。
  Make but my name thy love, and love that still, 将我的欲名当你的爱,爱它一世一生,
  And then thou lovest me, for my name is 'Will.' 我的名就是心欲,爱它就是爱鄙人。
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/ssbysshs/435543.html