莎士比亚十四行诗全集:第140篇(在线收听

   Be wise as thou art cruel; do not press My tongue-tied patience with too much disdain; 当心呀,你可别一味由着性儿残酷,我缄口的忍耐或难容你过分的侮辱,

  Lest sorrow lend me words and words express The manner of my pity-wanting pain. 到时候悲哀会化作言辞,如衷曲述说我心中失掉你哀怜的痛苦。
  If I might teach thee wit, better it were, 如果我能教会你学乖,那么,
  Though not to love, yet, love, to tell me so; 你就会言不由衷地说你还爱我如初。
  As testy sick men, when their deaths be near, 这就像脾气不好的病人,虽近死期,
  No news but health from their physicians know; 仍一味要医生说,他会很快康复。
  For if I should despair, I should grow mad, 因为,我如果不幸于绝望中疯狂,
  And in my madness might speak ill of thee: 就可能在狂态里乱揭你的阴私和错误。
  Now this ill-wresting world is grown so bad, 而今这附逆助恶的世界已坏到了头,
  Mad slanderers by mad ears believed be, 疯耳朵偏能与疯谎言和睦共处。
  That I may not be so, nor thou belied, 要我不疯狂,你也不遭到诽谤,
  Bear thine eyes straight, though thy proud heart go wide. 你要正眼看人,纵心里男盗女娼。
  原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/ssbysshs/435547.html