莎士比亚十四行诗全集:第152篇(在线收听) |
In loving thee thou know'st I am forsworn, 你知道为了爱你,我背叛了另一个情人, But thou art twice forsworn, to me love swearing, 但你发誓爱我,却是双重背信。
In act thy bed-vow broke and new faith torn, In vowing new hate after new love bearing. 你推翻枕前诺,抛弃了新盟誓,新爱一旦到手,新恨复酿成,
But why of two oaths' breach do I accuse thee, 我自己曾毁你二十遭,又何须责你
When I break twenty? I am perjured most; 两番背盟?我是一贯地毁约成性,
For all my vows are oaths but to misuse thee 我发尽天下誓,只是为糟蹋你,
And all my honest faith in thee is lost, 我的真情真心全掉进你的真身。
For I have sworn deep oaths of thy deep kindness, 我曾指天发誓,说你温柔无比,
Oaths of thy love, thy truth, thy constancy, 说你忠心不贰,说你情浓意真,
And, to enlighten thee, gave eyes to blindness, 我不辞双眼变瞎好使你光彩照人,
Or made them swear against the thing they see; 或让眼颠倒黑白,说话不讲良心。
For I have sworn thee fair; more perjured eye, 我曾发誓说你美,于是更会说谎的眼晴
To swear against the truth so foul a lie! 便乐于指白为黑,硬把我的谎言证明。 |
原文地址:http://www.tingroom.com/lesson/ssbysshs/435559.html |